It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed for being gay. Man thrown from rooftop by ISIS survives fall only to be stoned to death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This reminds me of a post last week i think a town, non-isis, threw a man from rooftop for homosexuality. People were amazed the onlookers didnt stop it and here the crowd gladly joined. Think of an everyday muslim, nonextremist. Then remember the two children who fell in love few yrs back and their mothers discovered and called police and got them executed. I believe one was interviewed and said praise allah and was thankful he revealed her son was a demon and was glad he was removed from the family. The age old question yet again, is it islam or fundamental islam? I couldnt sit by while a gay person were even namecalled or their mannerisms mocked without putting an end to it much less a whole crowd sitting on their hands while a murder happens...to a teenager at that.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
This reminds me of a post last week i think a town, non-isis, threw a man from rooftop for homosexuality. People were amazed the onlookers didnt stop it and here the crowd gladly joined. Think of an everyday muslim, nonextremist. Then remember the two children who fell in love few yrs back and their mothers discovered and called police and got them executed. I believe one was interviewed and said praise allah and was thankful he revealed her son was a demon and was glad he was removed from the family. The age old question yet again, is it islam or fundamental islam? I couldnt sit by while a gay person were even namecalled or their mannerisms mocked without putting an end to it much less a whole crowd sitting on their hands while a murder happens...to a teenager at that.

But to speak out against these barbaric savages would mean a certain death sentence to you because apparently Allah is an evil deity. Would I speak out if a group armed with AK-47s condemned an man to his death for something I disagreed with? Probably not. Then again, I wouldn't be standing around watching and I sure as Hell wouldn't stone the man to death either. ISIS is the worst scourge on this planet. Fundamental Islam is wretched. A crusade is what they need.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Touche'

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You would think cultural infiltration from the West would inspire less stone age mentality, but no.

Isn't it a dichotomy that in 2015, we have the tech to reach Mars but yet there are stoneage non thinkers trying taking over the world and so far the world has invited them into their lands.

Surely such levels of stupidity are either deliberate or a conspiracy.
edit on 3-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

What I find insane is the fact that so many of the people in the Middle East, who condone this sort of thing, look at us in disgust because we Don't stone people to death for their sexual orientation.

So many people over there would love to torture and execute us just because western culture doesn't see homosexuality (and other trivial differences) as a crime.

They think we're the animals.

edit on 3-2-2015 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: infinityorder

Don't you love it when people start losing an argument so they call you a bigot and run away?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You mean westboro baptists aren't christians? That's what they keep telling everyone they are. I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

i am pretty sure they think they are

edit on 3-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You guys do know that ISIS didn't start itself

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sir! Christianity is a cancer that should be removed and wiped off the face of the world. For the matter of fact! All religions should be wiped out! Why? they cause too many problems and wars for humanity. It is time we move in the direction of science and scientific research

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExitOptional48

You guys do know that ISIS didn't start itself

Those guys we funded in Libya,Syria and Iraq during revolutions coughs! I'm pretty sure it was Putin and Russia that warned us this would happen if US continued their sneaky ways.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

Well bring it.. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, they all tried to get their people to worship the state or, even themselves in Hitlers case.

Maybe its your turn? So... Bring it on tough guy..

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What would you replace our religions with?

Keeping in mind that hope springs eternal. Humanity, or at least rather a significant percentage of such, in its present iteration, will always have a requirement and/or need regarding religious control constructs. It's in our nature to do so im afraid.
edit on 4-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What would you replace our religions with?

Education, common sense, science...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
no no no no no no no, you do not understand, see, that is their culture, and we should respect it and value it for it's beautiful diversity!

oh please isis represent muslims about as much as westbro baptists represent christians

on topic...yes these morons need to thrown into a pit of burning tar

Funny you say that like it isn't true, when in fact that is exactly how the Left sees Christianity. They try to justify what Muslims do by going back to the crusades, which arguably started as a defensive war, then point at WBC and say that is what Christians are capable of.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I think ISIS and Westboro Baptist Church are pretty much on the same page...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Science and religion are a lot closer than most imagine, essentially they pose similar questions.

End of the day our scientific methods are still just our best guess based on the information avalible to us.

As to common sence, well chance would be a fine thing indeed considering our aptitude and ability to make mistakes on such a grand scale.

edit on 5-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join