It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed for being gay. Man thrown from rooftop by ISIS survives fall only to be stoned to death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Video has emerged of ISIS fighters condemning a man to death by throwing him from a rooftop in their stronghold of Raqqa. The man is shown blindfolded and surrounded by masked ISIS militants. The man is then thrown from the building and falls several stories to the ground below. The man's condition is checked and when they realize he is still alive, the crowd surrounds him and proceeds to stone the man to death. Apparently the man's crime was having a homosexual affair. A crime punishable by death in the Islamic State.

Now, the depravity of the Islamic State militants never ceases to amaze me. What really gets me is the fact that upon surviving the punishment, the death blow is carried out not by militants but the crowd. I had a discussion in another thread about this form of punishment, where I asked how any decent human could stand by and watch this sort of brutality. Well in this case there is no question as to the mindset of the crowd. They gladly end this man's life by bashing his brains in. All for the crime of loving another man.

I see the Islamic State as a cancer. I see anyone willing to commit such atrocities as a plague, that should be wiped off this planet with due dilligence. Anyone who chooses to follow the Islamic State and their beliefs clearly has something wrong with their heads. What say you ATS?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
no no no no no no no, you do not understand, see, that is their culture, and we should respect it and value it for it's beautiful diversity!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
no no no no no no no, you do not understand, see, that is their culture, and we should respect it and value it for it's beautiful diversity!

oh please isis represent muslims about as much as westbro baptists represent christians

on topic...yes these morons need to thrown into a pit of burning tar

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I do believe the poster was displaying sarcasm...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

i don't think it was proven he was gay. i mean unless they caught him in a romantic act or he openly came out there is no way anyone could know for sure.

suspect, alleged but not actually tried in a court? good enough to pass judgement and execute? i just don''t get people sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Figure of speach i hope . One would hope that we execute people a little better than Isis .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Figure of speach i hope . One would hope that we execute people a little better than Isis .

A little ?..... Do you mean like coating them in a fire-retardant gel before we throw them in ?

just jokes yes it was a figure of speech

@ aprilfooseball....you are most likely correct i am tired and need my beauty sleep

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's raining men.
It's not gay as long as it's a prepubescent boy dressed as a girl.
I'm not making that up.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

oh please isis represent muslims about as much as westbro baptists represent christians

Except wesrburrow is at best a few dozens of people, and with Islam this has been seen a lot everywhere in the Muslim world.

So yes if we had a westburrow baptists in every city and town in the west....then one might compare the 2.

Islam is the problem.

That is why there are thousands of incidents like this every year.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

It's not gay as long as it's a prepubescent boy dressed as a girl.

Ok i give up . ????>??

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Scum has a new definition - So far, ISIS kills for being christian, western and not islamic enough - hell they even kill other ISIS's because they were not ISIS enough.

Very sad story for a multitude of reasons, may he rest in peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Except wesrburrow is at best a few dozens of people, and with Islam this has been seen a lot everywhere in the Muslim world.

Really,,,everywhere in the muslim world huh....you are really going to have a hard time backing that up aren't you....so lets hear what have you got ?

lets make this easy for you lets start with one of the largest muslim populations on the planet....Indonesia...

i am waiting eagerly for your response

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Video has emerged of ISIS fighters condemning a man to death by throwing him from a rooftop in their stronghold of Raqqa. The man is shown blindfolded and surrounded by masked ISIS militants. The man is then thrown from the building and falls several stories to the ground below. The man's condition is checked and when they realize he is still alive, the crowd surrounds him and proceeds to stone the man to death. Apparently the man's crime was having a homosexual affair. A crime punishable by death in the Islamic State.

Now, the depravity of the Islamic State militants never ceases to amaze me. What really gets me is the fact that upon surviving the punishment, the death blow is carried out not by militants but the crowd. I had a discussion in another thread about this form of punishment, where I asked how any decent human could stand by and watch this sort of brutality. Well in this case there is no question as to the mindset of the crowd. They gladly end this man's life by bashing his brains in. All for the crime of loving another man.

I see the Islamic State as a cancer. I see anyone willing to commit such atrocities as a plague, that should be wiped off this planet with due dilligence. Anyone who chooses to follow the Islamic State and their beliefs clearly has something wrong with their heads. What say you ATS?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I saw this a little while ago. I also saw this article a few days ago. I guess the diference between the two would be there wasn't much a crowd when the woman was being stoned, therefore when she survived, the "executioner" saw it as "God's will" and allowed her to live. In this case, the blood lust of the crowd took over and they killed him anyway. I wonder, had they attempted to kill him similar to the woman, in a more private setting, would it have been "God's will" and he's have been allowed to live? (In their eyes. In mine he committed no crime, IS has.)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Really,,,everywhere in the muslim world huh....you are really going to have a hard time backing that up aren't you....so lets hear what have you got ?

lets make this easy for you lets start with one of the largest muslim populations on the planet....Indonesia...

OK let's play this game.

How many times has westburrow killed anyone?

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

One rapes kills tortures thousands over their idiotic religion.

The other uses legally protected free speech to harass people over their idiotic religion.

Just trying to keep it honest.

You are honestly comparing outspoken Christians with raping murderers.

That is at best retarded.

BTW there have been many attacks by Muslims in Indonesia, one in 2002 killed 202 people.... Try Google guy.

It works I swear.

Now what were you misleading about?

edit on 3-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

OK let's play this game.

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

The other uses legally protected free speech to harass people over their idiotic religion.

BTW there have been many attacks by Muslims in Indonesia, one in 2002 killed 202 people.... Try Google guy.

It works I swear.

LOL...so all you have is 1 attack from 13 years ago.....and some insults ...

Ok then by your statement trying to debate with you would be like banging my head against a wall....with that i will leave you to your bigoted thought process ...good day sir

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Only a matter of time before we see this happening in civilized parts of the world.

I seriously think we need to start considering the use of nukes to defeat ISIS.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

OK let's play this game.

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

It works I swear.

LOL...so all you have is 1 attack from 13 years ago.....and some insults ...

Ok then by your statement trying to debate with you would be like banging my head against a wall....with that i will leave you to your bigoted thought process ...good day sir

Oh no, there are many instances actually, I bet I can name dozens in the last 2 years actually.

But you asked about attacks in Indonesia like there haven't been any.

When in fact there have.

I simply through out one that sticks out to me, I remember reading about it.

When did I insult you?

Comparing terrorists to jerks, like they are even mildly related is in fact IMO grounds to question anyone's mental faculties.

Don't be insulted, try reflecting on your obvious failure of logic.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

Only a matter of time before we see this happening in civilized parts of the world.

I seriously think we need to start considering the use of nukes to defeat ISIS.

Wow, really?

That's a bit much isn't it?

We could simply send the military without bs roe ruf standards, and they could mop these douche bags from an entire country in a couple if months.

No need to kill everone, or poison the entire landscape.

Just my opinion though, doesn't mean I am right.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well, not really. Homosexuality is illegal across the vast majority of Muslim nations. In some, it is punishable by death. ISIS were only doing what other Muslim nations would do, only in a less subtle way.

freebeacon.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Some religions just refuse to evolve into the 21st century. They are not held back by extremism either.

Regards

edit on 3/2/2015 by paraphi because: added link

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Don't you love it when people start losing an argument so they call you a bigot and run away?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join