It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh WOW... We FINALLY have A pets Forum!! Post your Furry friends :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well I know people have been asking for a pets forum for years...

Looks like it finally happened!! Woohooo!!!!

Finally a place to talk about our furry friends!!

So just to start things up.... Post a pic of your cats or dogs, rats or hamsters...

Even goldfish... snakes?

Whatever kinda pet runs your life.... Or your adopted fur baby!!

Lets see em

Meet Hector... All 22lbs of him...

theres two more but I can't find them at the moment... will post as soon as they turn up

edit on 3-2-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My buddy, he turns 19 in a few months...

And my lovely, bratty little girl

:3

edit on 3-2-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Beautiful kitties!!!!!!!!! I have lost all my precious fur babies and am not getting anymore. Between the cost and carrying heavy cat litter, and if we should have to move to a place where we can't have pets, it is not feasible anymore. I still have a turtle and some fish and a rat and a frog.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Found one lol

This is chooch... the big guy... 23 lbs of sucky baby

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

My pig (Sow) isn't furry but I will post a pic of her soon. (All 150 kilo's of her) and perhaps my 3 dogs, 3 geese and 50 odd chickens. Even today we removed a Carpet Python complete with recently ingested young chicken from beneath the steps. Bigger python lives in the roof and is considered a pet.

Sadly our second chook to a Python. The snake was placed over the fence in the bush mit chicken and all.

My pet fish, 100 odd, Bass, live in the dam. Don't think I can get a good pic of them. Eels, dunno how many live with the yabbies in another dam. Considered as pets until they are eaten.

My pet bacteria, yeast, is evolving and probably the most beloved of my pets providing the grounding for nutritious alcoholic beverages. Hic!

So there you have it. Love all the pets either wild or domesticated.

Cheers and kind regards,

Bally.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Gotta make the rounds I guess!

Glad I can get the first pup in here!!

Niki, in her glory!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey - SO used a selfie for the pets forum icon!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

So just to start things up.... Post a pic of your cats or dogs, rats or hamsters...

Even goldfish... snakes?

Lets see em

theres two more but I can't find them at the moment... will post as soon as they turn up

I have 2 animals at the moment. I have a 7 pound dog, part Chihuahua, part mini-pincher, and part Jack Russell. I also have a cat who is a stray. She essentially adopted me instead of the other way around. As of Thursday evening though she's been missing.
)

This is Calyssa as a baby. She was born Jan. 8th, 2014 and recently celebrated turning a year old. And I'm really not kidding when I say celebrated. LOL My daughter is autistic. She's turning 20 in Oct., but emotionally, or mentally, she is 12. So when the dog turned 1, she insisted we throw a party. I baked cookies for us two, poured doggie gravy on the dog food, gave the dog a birthday card made out of rawhide treat (PetCo had it much cheaper because there is no way I'd pay $10 for a card, edible or no!", and gave the dog a new "birthday" outfit. LOL

Here's a picture that freaked my daughter out. I did a face swap with her and the dog. I put her face on the dog's face. now normally she finds this funny on her TV shows and cartoons. She FREAKED! I think because it her was face. I also did on with her face, with the dog's face on her. Again with the freaking. LOL

This is my cat who vanished last week. She was a stray who showed up at our place. We checked the shelters to see if anyone lost their cat, and the vets. No one did matching her description. So then we checking FB and Craigslist. Again, no one. My sister's dog HATED other people and animals, so we tried finding her a good home before he hurt her. Someone responded eventually and took her home. About 3 weeks later he brought her back (which we told him he could do.) Apparently he never got his landlord's permission. (MORON!) But at least he brought her back and didn't just take her to the shelter or anything nefarious.

Eventually my sister's dog fell in love with her and became VERY protective of her, so my sister asked if she could adopt her from me and keep her at her house. My sister adores and spoils her animals, so I said it was ok. We had tried to turn her into an indoor cat, but after being an outdoor cat for so long, she wouldn't have any of it! She would take the covers off the floor vents and try to climb in them to get outside if you wouldn't let her out. She really is a sweet cat. It's possible she has moved on and found a new family, and if that is the case, I just hope she is warm, has water, is being fed, and is happy. It's all I can hope for. Here's my other baby, Trouble. (Yes, that's her name. It's what she likes to go looking for. LOL She's the only cat I know who barks like a dog, doesn't purr, makes a sound like a Tribble on Star Trek, plays fetch like a dog, stands when she eats, and likes to hang from the window just to watch the cars and look for birds to chase, digs holes (my sister thought it was her dog digging holes until she caught my cat in the act! LOL), chases after cars inside and outside! Seriously, the cat is insane! Someone needs to teach the cat how to cat! LOL

edit on 2/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Even goldfish... snakes?

Lets see em

Hector almost looks like my Trouble. Right down to the black tip on the tail. LOL She's more on the lean side though from the looks of it. When she gets lazier, I'm sure she'll be a spitting image.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Hes a polydactyl...

Quite literally has hands... He can pick up pieces of cat food and eat them like a human can...

He doesn't do it anymore but when he was younger he did...

Kinda looks like he has winter mitts on... I'll snap a pic

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A victory for those who have been campaigning for this cause for many years.

It brings me to tears, tptb have listened and brought us a pets forum.

Now bring on the endless stream of cat and dog pictures!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hooray @D

Repost but it is the number one single in the cat charts.
(working on my first album.)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Anyafaj

Hes a polydactyl...

Quite literally has hands... He can pick up pieces of cat food and eat them like a human can...

He doesn't do it anymore but when he was younger he did...

Kinda looks like he has winter mitts on... I'll snap a pic

I LOVE those kinds of cats! I used to have one long ago. (Another stray.) I simply cannot tell you how many cats we used to own growing up that were strays that found us.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The fact that we now have a (Pet Forum) is fantastic!

I have a senior cat named (Benjamin)...here is what he looked like as a kitten.
He is still my little 9 pound Angel...he has such a sweet nature...and he brings a lot of joy to my life.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Sure, once more, our two Catahoula Leopard Dogs:

Cayenne:

and Nola:

Great job on finally getting a Pets Forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is this real or some hallucination I am having.

ho cares, If real there is one great reason to keep reading ATS,

If hallucinating then I hope I do every time I check to see whats up on ATS.

this is awesome.

and

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Color me happy!

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Meet FiFi.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains