It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS is alienating its audience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh for pete's sake.

Stop treating NLBS like its Fox News.

You don't have to watch it.

You don't have to agree with it.

I missed the part where TC said we did.

I am sorry, but all these threads are reminiscent of the nazi's, and more recently ISIS burning books they don't like.

Books are ideas but given form.

Yo this is the west, and places like America, and other enlightened places.

ALL ideas have the right to coexist. It's the very foundation of free speech, and free expression.

Either believe it, or not, but please don't pay lip service to it.

edit on 5-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I accidentally click one of the ads, watched about 3 mins, shut it off and have never watched another. Balancing the arguments would be cool, bringing in two different people to debate the subject would make it more likely for me to watch.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
It's unfortunate that, after extensive research from a wide range of sources, that we can't always find conclusions you agree with.

Let it be clear, we're never going to pander to any specific audience other than that who would like to hear the truth. Sometimes, for conspiracy-minded people, it's difficult to accept contradictory viewpoints… and that's unfortunate.

We take no positions or state no conclusions lightly. And quite often we approach topics expecting an outcome that is very different from where we end up.

Hey Skeptic, what's up with the F-Bombs? The only video I watched (or started watching but didn't finish) was the Reptilian one and my four year old son happened to be in the room across the table from me when the F-bombs started coming. We can't type them on here (which he wouldn't be able to read) but we can listen to that. He can hear. It came as quite a surprise.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I've brought this up as have a few others.

ATS wants to be able to call themselves the anti-media. THE alternative to the CNN, Fox, and NBC dominated news and analysis. They are claiming to do the research from a variety of sources, putting in the real leg work of journalism, and have even started producing content.

The problem isn't the work they are doing. The problem is the lack of professionalism and lack of tact they present it with.

Apparently they are willing to put in the work but can't seem to find a method of verbal communication that doesn't detract from the work they put in.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
To be fair, I like the most recent episode about the lunacy in the UK. Yes, comments I left on the thread were of a sarcastic nature, but I genuinely liked the video.

If you want the videos to generate revenue, then I suggest you stick with a similar theme of actually exposing some BS. You did a great job doing that with the current video... but from popular opinion on threads it seems you haven't been doing that in previous videos.

Some praise and constructive criticism for ya.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Agree 1000%, I will admit that I have yet to click on that thing at the top of the page. I find it repugnant and it is definitely alienating. It is an insult. It also makes this site at least appear to follow through with the reputation that is a shill site picking and choosing conspiracies for the masses and doing everything such as fake fundraisers in an effort to at least seem they are actually fighting a losing battle against the powers that be. I would suppose I would be completely wrong about the site being run by shills, but my point it is, it gives credence to that line of speculation through perceived demonstrable evidence.
edit on 7-2-2015 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigrex

I'm not sure what you're agreeing with. But nothing of the sort is alleged.

ATS is the product of its many members.

I may not like NLBS, but it is actually a SMALL contribution on the part of ATS. The vast majority of what is discussed on ATS is driven by folks like you and I.

Whatever "shill site" is, ATS is not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join