It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double UFO Sighting During CSETI Meditation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Chainz
Wow do they have anti-gravity parachutes now? I never would have known, thanks guys!

ITT: Skeptics in denial.

Here ya go.

Happy meditation.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

I see you took my advice and changed your headline...
But its still wrong. Where is the extraterrestrial sighting?

There's none. The only thing that happened there was that 2 lights appeared in the sky. Thats it. Nothing E.T. connected whatsoever so please stop claiming so.

Now, please change your headline. Again.
edit on 2/2/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So you're saying it was all a greedy plot by Greer, right?
Next someone will suggest he had a couple drone controllers next to him under his blanket.

Greer doesn't promise anyone anything. They do their typical meditation and usually nothing happens.
The only reason everyone is so butthurt about Greer and this video, is because his documentary was proven false.

Disregarding him, and the entire meeting/meditation, this is the most conclusive evidence of ETs i've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Next someone will suggest he had a couple drone controllers next to him under his blanket.

Greer doesn't promise anyone anything. They do their typical meditation and usually nothing happens.
The only reason everyone is so butthurt about Greer and this video, is because his documentary was proven false.

Disregarding him, and the entire meeting/meditation, this is the most conclusive evidence of ETs i've ever seen.

How much did he soak you for, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What on gods green earth is "conclusive" about this video?!?

It's LIGHTS dude. LIGHTS. There is absolutely zero proof here.

The burden of proof is on the video owner. And since you're fronting the video, it's on you as well. The burden is not on me to explain why it's NOT an ET.

Pro-tip: "because I said" is not proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Conclusive in the matter that it could not be anything else of this world.

Flares are illogical, as they descend and move no matter the size of the parachute. Also, they would emit smoke and trail upwards from their lauch.

The current title of this thread is adequate, so no thanks.

Also, Drak, I don't pay for information readily available on the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Wow do they have anti-gravity parachutes now? I never would have known, thanks guys!

ITT: Skeptics in denial.
Do you know how physics works? A sufficiently large parachute can keep a small flare aloft for HOURS depending on prevailing winds.

Burn time for a marine flare would be around 3 minutes, just like in the video. Six packs are advertised as an 18 minute total.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yea I didn't ask you to change your thread title so throw that junk elsewhere.

Can't be flares = can't be anything on this planet plus the guy says they're ETs, so they are.

Yea, no. At best they're UFOs. There is not one shred of anything conclusive that they are ETs.

Oh, wait. You and the video creator say they are. Case closed.

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well he does have to cover expenses.

There's the boat rental... and the flares...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you weren't so heated up you would know that was directed at the previous poster.

Also, 'Shill Supreme' fits you well.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Heated? Hardly. Incredulous maybe.

You made a point to let Drak know you were talking to him in your reply to me. No such effort was made for the other comment. Silly me, thinking you got comments mixed up. That never happens here on ATS. My most sincere apologies.

Nah, it really doesn't. I don't get paid for pointing out that "because I said so" isn't proof.

You and Giorgio, man. "I have no idea, therefore: aliens."

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

You do realize parachutes are susceptible to gravity, right?

The parachute flare is often held up by the hot flare just underneath it filling the parachute with heated air. It's basically the same effect that makes a hot air balloon stay aloft.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bhornbuckle75

Wow, good point.

I still don't see how this video depicts flares though considering the lack of smoke and trail from launch but i'll change the thread title.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Beautiful video. Dr. Greer has my utmost respect.
Thank you immensely for sharing.

For all the naysayers and "debunkers"....you have to understand the delicate nature of interspecies communications and contact.

Humanity is still a very young species in the Cosmic Timeline.

The overabundance of movies depicting alien contact precondition folks to expecting these unrealistic "alien reveals" within two hours or less.

Admit it....how many of us go to a film and just impatiently put up with the human drama waiting to catch a glimpse of the new lifeforms impatiently? I hear all the time after films some folks complaining about "not enough alien interaction" or explosions as we beat the hell out of the "bad guys" and all that blah blah blah.

You have to remember expecting such time frames for contact are completely unrealistic in the real world, as there is so much data to be considered when dealing with human beings - even with gentle and "enlightened" souls - and contact teams on ships have every right to be cautious.

Given our planetary history of generational warfare, deceptions and untoward aggression as a species....if I were on board a contact ship, I'd keep my damn distance and remain cautious as well.

edit on 2/2/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Do you think the extraterrestrials ever get tired of being summoned all the time?

"Oh great, I was just about to eat dinner but there's another group of humans on planet Earth that need to see a distant light in the sky..."

It costs over $1000 to go on these camping trips, does Greer share a percentage with his light buddies?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me in this video is the incredible high sensitivity used for each camera...

1- Sony a7s: 102400 ISO (!!)

2- Canon EOS Rebel T3I: 12800 ISO

3- Canon EOS 60D:: 6400 ISO

Any light, even very far away from the camera and captured at this sensitivity will appear as a 'blob', with no clearly defined limits, and will spread out in the adjacent pixels. This effect can be seen on these examples taken with a Nikon D4, even from ISO 6400 to ISO 204800, so I will let you imagine how they would appear with lower ISO.

I guess that to naked eyes, these lights were certainly not as bright as they appeared on cameras...

a reply to: Glassbender777

Soo if they are flares then what makes them levitate in the air for the duration of the video? Your theory kind of has a gaping hole in it.

In the Canon EOS Rebel T3i video, the lights clearly operates a downright move in 36s:

Very similar to the behavior of flares.
edit on 2-2-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You do realize parachutes are susceptible to gravity, right?

The heat from the flare creates a "hot air balloon" effect on the parachute causing the parachute to fall much slower than it normally would without heat.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

this is the most conclusive evidence of ETs i've ever seen.

You do not get out much, do you!

So flares are conclusive evidence of ET's...... I suppose they are better than a moth, or a cactus!

It really shows how far the ET "industry" has fallen with scammers like Greer.
edit on 2-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If Steve says they're not flares then I guess they can't be ... in Steve we trust.

They're not flares
They're not flares
They're not flares

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Was this the same guy that was taking people into the woods to board a ufo or something? I'm sure I read that here awhile back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join