It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double UFO Sighting During CSETI Meditation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Video Link

I'm excited to share this amazing video with ATS for those who have not yet seen it.

This is a CSETI meeting hosted by Dr. Steven Greer.
What you're seeing is the result of an invitation using 'CE-5' protocol group meditation.
edit on 2/2/2015 by 2Chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

They're so far away, looks like Greer gave them the wrong coordinates.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ooooh...so close!

I was with you all the way...Right up until "Meditation"

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What you don't see behind the camera operator is that Prophet Yahweh was levitating and summoning a fleet of UFOs.
It was amazing... but it's being suppressed damn it!!

Release the footage man!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Honestly these lights drop like they ARE flares, if you run the video is a faster speed, either the light s are dropping, or the earths rotation is making them disappear. Kind of like the moon or sun does on the horizon. I just have a tough time believeing this video. Sorry, i really want to believe.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What an open mind you have!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Soo if they are flares then what makes them levitate in the air for the duration of the video? Your theory kind of has a gaping hole in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Honestly these lights drop like they ARE flares, if you run the video is a faster speed, either the light s are dropping, or the earths rotation is making them disappear. Kind of like the moon or sun does on the horizon. I just have a tough time believeing this video. Sorry, i really want to believe.

Wouldn't be the first time, either.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Chainz
a reply to: Glassbender777

Soo if they are flares then what makes them levitate in the air for the duration of the video? Your theory kind of has a gaping hole in it.

Parachutes.
edit on 2-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow, this is certainly some breaking news! Why hasn't this been on MSM at all?

'CE-5' protocol group meditation.

Oh.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

You do realize parachutes are susceptible to gravity, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Amazing! They see EXACTLY what this guy told them they would see!

Weird though, how they never came any closer. Guess they decided the party wasn't cool enough, so they parked down the block, talked about it for a minute, then they were like "nah, Zork Sigma is a new episode tonight, let's go home instead."

How lucky this group was to see EXACTLY what the guy in charge told them they would. It's amazing.

Was that John Malkovich talking, by the way?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

Your headline is bunk, they didnt contact extraterrestrials, certainly no evidence of that occuring. Change it.
I would guess that there's someone in a boat a few miles out letting off 2 flares. Which can stay in the one spot for a while before fading out. Just like in this video.
Greer is charging people $2,000+ to attend these meetings. What a con....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

You do realize parachutes are susceptible to gravity, right?

You do realize they are designed to reduce the effects of gravity, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I know Greer doesn't do well anymore in the public domain. . Although I still remember al the anxiety people had when the Disclosure project started to happen. Many thrived on the waves of Dr Greer . He should have stayed general practitioner.

Because I'm afraid Disclosure will never happen..
edit on 0b49America/ChicagoMon, 02 Feb 2015 14:37:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Feb 2015 14:37:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: jude11

What an open mind you have!

Probably just something caught in his third eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow do they have anti-gravity parachutes now? I never would have known, thanks guys!

ITT: Skeptics in denial.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heavens Gate: Part 2

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wow do they have anti-gravity parachutes now? I never would have known, thanks guys!

Skeptics? Not really. I for one want to believe.

But I'm not going to believe a video of two lights miles and miles away (per the video itself) when I can hear the "leader" exclaiming to everybody how the lights are "exactly" what he told them they would see that night. Especially when instead of ever getting any closer, despite the invitations and exhortations that brought them "so close" to begin with, the lights just suddenly disappear.

Bottom line: your title is only "accurate" because the guy responsible for the video says it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do you know how physics works? A sufficiently large parachute can keep a small flare aloft for HOURS depending on prevailing winds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join