It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wizard of Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hey all. Thanks to Google, I'm here..

About me..
Born in Oz, and have an ethnic background (European). I live a simple life, not one of a materialistic nature. I am a revert to Islam, and love the sufi - mystical side to it. (I do not share the views or Ideology of Salafi's or Shia). Orthodox Islam aka Mainstream Sunni Islam is my path.

I sell perfumes online to pay the bills, enjoy sport in my spare time, learning about religion & I try keep aware of major world events or conspiracies as some may see them.

My current stance on the world system: Shadow governments, the banking system, wars & other major industry's are all currently influenced & controlled by Dajjal (Anti-Christ). In this case, all roads lead to the building of the 3rd Temple. (When he shall announce himself to the World).

I look forward to sharing knowledge & viewpoints with others on here. Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave.

Thanks for having me

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time with us.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ihsaan

G'day fellow Aussie! It's great that you found your way here.

There are many of us on here now, we plan to secretly take over when the time is right so don't tell anyone.
Oh crap...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I think you'll fit in just nicely here.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Greetings Ihsaan,

Your perspective will be a great addition to the resource pool around here, so welcome to the family!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Welcome, take it easy!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes

Even though many on here may not see eye to eye on many topics, it's great to have a place to release some tension from all the negativity on the news these days & share views with like minded individuals also 'sleeping' with their eyes open lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

it's great to have a place to release some tension from all the negativity on the news

...releasing tension in the form of polite and friendly dialog I hope. Just kidding!

(not really)

Turn that tension into ascension!

WELCOME

new topics

top topics

join