It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Just because you dont like the interviewer doesn't make the person making the claims any less credible..Again I doubt that even if more people came forward you would believe it..For some people its never enough

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: jaffo
What exactly is proof to you for a sighting? How can you prove it? There's cases of airline pilots seeing large unidentified craft..Just because a claim may be fantastic to you doesn't make it not true..

It would take something more than a UFO blogger's story of an unnamed source giving a second hand account of rumors of something fantastic. Does this seem like a solid foundation to you?
edit on 2-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Great find

Makes me want to go on a expedition or maybe not.

Can we get a estimate of the size of the mouth of it ?
edit on 2-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Some military men may lie just like some law enforcement lie but they are still more credible then I regular witness due to there training..And I dont see how he is making a living off this story I haven't seen a book from him..Again no matter the witness or the number of witnesses you would never believe a story like this because you just dont believe in this sort of stuff .. Admit it
edit on pmqupmMon, 02 Feb 2015 13:18:20 -060018u2002u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Just because you dont like the interviewer doesn't make the person making the claims any less credible.

Do yourself a favor and check into the person that is bringing you the story and you will see she has no problem with outrageous stories.

I didn't say the person giving the story was not credible, but that's just it a story that only he knows about, and for me to take it as something other than just his story I need corroborating evidence that just hasn't been shown.

Sorry you don't understand that, but it happens that I do like to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Did you listen to the audio interview? The interviewer is not making this story up..Deny ignorance indeed

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

What exactly is proof to you for a sighting? How can you prove it? There's cases of airline pilots seeing large unidentified craft..Just because a claim may be fantastic to you doesn't make it not true..

It would take something more than a UFO blogger's story of an unnamed source giving a second hand account of rumors of something fantastic. Does this seem like a solid foundation to you?

If you have read the thread you would have known that the source has been in fact identified.
edit on pmqupmMon, 02 Feb 2015 13:25:08 -060025u0802u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

Source has not been identified by poster was a mistake
edit on pmqupmMon, 02 Feb 2015 13:51:15 -060051u1502u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you have read the thread you would have seen that the source has been identified..

If you had read the thread you'd realize that it was a mistake by another poster, as I mentioned in a previous post.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: JadeStar

He's never seen anything like that and he's seen all of the areas the US and others operate in.

The only one's that see anything are the one's miss Howe talks to.

Maybe that is because people who see ufo's contact her ?

I think she does lean a bit toward the fringe side of things but it is easy to get inundated by ufology if you pursue it constantly. You become your work. It is not logical to shoot the messenger. She has interviewed a lot of credible military folks. She has appeared in several UFO and alien related TV shows so it is safe to assume they look her up and want to get it off their chest. She has interviewed her share of crack pots too. Comes with the territory.
edit on 2-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you have read the thread you would have seen that the source has been identified..

If you had read the thread you'd realize that it was a mistake by another poster, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Please post the mistake..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Please post the mistake..

Once again, in his own words:

originally posted by: Mianeye

Ok, i just found something that makes it all a little questionable.

I found his biography, and it doesn't follow the story in OP.

His retirement and afterlife doesn't match years mentioned, The story goes on in the years 1995-1996..

From the biography.
CLICK ME

After retirement from the Navy in 1988, Brian attended the Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge University, England, for a year where he was awarded a master of Science in Polar Affairs. Afterward he spent 10 years sailing with tourist groups on Russian icebreakers from South America to the Antarctic Peninsula—51 round trips across the Drake Passage.

From the OP story.
CLICK ME 2 Same link as OP

I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997

The age doesn't match up either, born in 1937, says in OP he is 59

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's like the 2nd or 3rd post in the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda

It's like the 2nd or 3rd post in the thread.

Wrong Brian.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:49 AM link quote reply

originally posted by: Mianeye
Ok, i just found something that makes it all a little questionable.

I found his biography, and it doesn't follow the story in OP.

His retirement and afterlife doesn't match years mentioned, The story goes on in the years 1995-1996..

From the biography.
CLICK ME

From the OP story.
CLICK ME 2 Same link as OP

I think you might be confusing "Brian" with Brian Shoemaker, the commander who signed "Brian's" Antarctic service metal papers.

The poster was confused with someone else...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Which leaves us with a UFO blogger's account of an email from an anonymous guy claiming to have second hand information of rumors of a fantastic nature.

Might be open and shut for you, but it doesn't quite make the grade for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I suggest you listen to the interview its not just just an email..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I stand corrected... a UFO blogger's account of an email from and interview with an anonymous guy claiming to have second hand information of rumors of a fantastic nature.

Deliberately anonymous... to the point of removing his name from the attached documents.

An actual name would be a great starting point in the vetting of the source.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I stand corrected... a UFO blogger's interview with an anonymous guy claiming to have second hand information of rumors of a fantastic nature.

Deliberately anonymous... to the point of removing his name from the attached documents.

An actual name would be a great starting point in the vetting of the source.

its not all second hand information..Listen to the interview..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

if you were in the military for so long and had a fantastic claim..Would you want your name known to the world? And what does he stand to gain if he remains anonymous? Another poster claimed he was in it for the money..I don't see money being made if he remains anonymous..But listen to the interview if you haven't

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

if you were in the military for so long and had a fantastic claim..Would you want your name known to the world? And what does he stand to gain if he remains anonymous? Another poster claimed he was in it for the money..I don't see money being made if he remains anonymous..But listen to the interview if you haven't

If I were bull#ting and didn't want that to be discovered I wouldn't want my name known either.

Sorry, but anonymous Brian could be doing it for any number of reasons, including having actually experienced it. There is simply no way of verifying this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join