It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there really an advanced race living before the ice age?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Judgie

Atlantis is just a generic name for the antdeluviant super civilization that existed before the Ice-age.

It's not a specific place, It's to mean a type of age. Like today we have skyscrappers and follow a system globally. If this society were to fall to another ice age. The society we live in today would be Atlantis as well.

By such definition anyways lol.

Society globally has been destroyed and reconnected multipul times.

The remains we are seeing are only the remains of the last destruction. Not the first one.

Yet we've never dug anything up proving this? How does this fit in with real science, like evolution? It doesn't really, I mean I hate to be a downer because the idea appeals to me, but there is not a scrap of real evidence supporting this. In fact, almost all of it contradicts this (you're statements specifically, not the thread as a whole.)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think there was an advanced race living before the ice age not only that I think there may be advanced life here and now at a different frequency we are unable to see.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I like your Theory...

Or they Alien, Angle's, God, CIV Type 3 .... What Have you... are Inter Dimensional Energy Beings A non Reproduction in this Level of Dimension as in making a Offspring Making US or Modifying Altering What is already on this Planet to Suit there Needs as IN a HOMINID.. or Great Ape to Look, Act & THINK... like them...
a Diluted Version of them is US! Well they had a to make a Game Change once Before LOL! as in the Deluge ICE AGE etc.. They had to Diluted US even MORE ... Add a Lesser Lifespan take some Ability's and So Called Powers away.. but still Leave the Junk DNA ends ... well... Just in case...

or how about this

if anyone has Seen the Movie Tron and its Sequel Tron Legacy ... Flip it and Reverse it ! Could Be ?

www.youtube.com...

( In this Movie ( Spoil Alert ) ... People Living in Virtual Reality World as their Creators are living in a Virtual Reality World... Too!! and Not Knowing it Till they Discover their Creators .. Its like a Dream Within a Dream ..

Another Movie is The 13th Floor ...

www.youtube.com...

its a quirky way of thinking .. I Know..

Though... in the Past years Ive been on ATS what Ive Seen that the Science World is Revealing IS...

Universe is a Hologram Theory ... Our Complex DNA Structure all ones and zeros in a Formula Chemistry In a form of Letters .. and recently they.. the Scientist have Found a 2nd Layer of Code in Human DNA that is STILL being Deciphered as I Type... WE Are Atoms People Atoms to Molecules ! We are 50% the Same as a Banana in Our DNA !

and ...

Now we Have Theory's OF Science Saying about our Sentient Minds Consensus isn't linked with our Flesh and Blood it linked in a quantum Level

New Study Favors Quantum Mind
www.newswise.com...

So My Guess if Inter Dimensional Beings do exist.. Its Space & Time Difference between Us and Them....

Didn't Einstein said if we Used All of Our Energy we Would Be Come Light

Eisenstein Did say Energy can become Mass Right ?

ohh yeah that Scientist claim we have "Natural" Worm Holes from Earth to the Sun... & "Natural" Particle Accelerators.. Above Earth ..

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field
www.nasa.gov...

Scientists investigate the possibility of wormholes between stars
Feb 25, 2011 by Lisa Zyga
phys.org...

Space Probes Detect Enormous Natural Particle Accelerator
www.nasa.gov...

All looking Towards of How a Advanced Civilization of High Sentient Beings could of got here ! ...

Just Maybe those Old Tales and Legends of Gods & Deity's in the Mythology Bin may have some truth to it ...

all Locked Away in Vaults the One's that are Hidden from the Public ... Tablets Scrolls of Sumerian Assyrians, Egyptian ? Indian Sanskrit's , Pre Colombian Codex's and the Last but Not Least the Vatican Vaults ...

Wolfenz.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Believe it or not your on to something here is an exert from Autobiography Of A Yogi where they speak of the astral world above our own universe able to touch our yet we are unable to reach thiers:

Perhaps we are evolving towards this destiny of astral light manipulation. . .
Reguardless our souls are destined to experience the higher worlds. . .

www.crystalclarity.com...
"You have read in the scriptures," Master went on, "that God encased the human soul successively in three bodies-the idea, or causal, body; the subtle astral body, seat of man's mental and emotional natures; and the gross physical body. On earth a man is equipped with his physical senses. An astral being works with his consciousness and feelings and a body made of lifetrons.2 A causal-bodied being remains in the blissful realm of ideas. My work is with those astral beings who are preparing to enter the causal world."

"Adorable Master, please tell me more about the astral cosmos." Though I had slightly relaxed my embrace at Sri Yukteswar's request, my arms were still around him. Treasure beyond all treasures, my guru who had laughed at death to reach me!

"There are many astral planets, teeming with astral beings," Master began. "The inhabitants use astral planes, or masses of light, to travel from one planet to another, faster than electricity and radioactive energies.

"The astral universe, made of various subtle vibrations of light and color, is hundreds of times larger than the material cosmos. The entire physical creation hangs like a little solid basket under the huge luminous balloon of the astral sphere. Just as many physical suns and stars roam in space, so there are also countless astral solar and stellar systems. Their planets have astral suns and moons, more beautiful than the physical ones. The astral luminaries resemble the aurora borealis-the sunny astral aurora being more dazzling than the mild-rayed moon-aurora. The astral day and night are longer than those of earth.

"The astral world is infinitely beautiful, clean, pure, and orderly. There are no dead planets or barren lands. The terrestrial blemishes-weeds, bacteria, insects, snakes-are absent. Unlike the variable climates and seasons of the earth, the astral planets maintain the even temperature of an eternal spring, with occasional luminous white snow and rain of many-colored lights. Astral planets abound in opal lakes and bright seas and rainbow rivers.

"The ordinary astral universe-not the subtler astral heaven of Hiranyaloka-is peopled with millions of astral beings who have come, more or less recently, from the earth, and also with myriads of fairies, mermaids, fishes, animals, goblins, gnomes, demigods and spirits, all residing on different astral planets in accordance with karmic qualifications. Various spheric mansions or vibratory regions are provided for good and evil spirits. Good ones can travel freely, but the evil spirits are confined to limited zones. In the same way that human beings live on the surface of the earth, worms inside the soil, fish in water, and birds in air, so astral beings of different grades are assigned to suitable vibratory quarters.

"Among the fallen dark angels expelled from other worlds, friction and war take place with lifetronic bombs or mental mantric3 vibratory rays. These beings dwell in the gloom-drenched regions of the lower astral cosmos, working out their evil karma.

"In the vast realms above the dark astral prison, all is shining and beautiful. The astral cosmos is more naturally attuned than the earth to the divine will and plan of perfection. Every astral object is manifested primarily by the will of God, and partially by the will-call of astral beings. They possess the power of modifying or enhancing the grace and form of anything already created by the Lord. He has given His astral children the freedom and privilege of changing or improving at will the astral cosmos. On earth a solid must be transformed into liquid or other form through natural or chemical processes, but astral solids are changed into astral liquids, gases, or energy solely and instantly by the will of the inhabitants.

"The earth is dark with warfare and murder in the sea, land, and air," my guru continued, "but the astral realms know a happy harmony and equality. Astral beings dematerialize or materialize their forms at will. Flowers or fish or animals can metamorphose themselves, for a time, into astral men. All astral beings are free to assume any form, and can easily commune together. No fixed, definite, natural law hems them round-any astral tree, for example, can be successfully asked to produce an astral mango or other desired fruit, flower, or indeed any other object. Certain karmic restrictions are present, but there are no distinctions in the astral world about desirability of various forms. Everything is vibrant with God's creative light.

"No one is born of woman; offspring are materialized by astral beings through the help of their cosmic will into specially patterned, astrally condensed forms. The recently physically disembodied being arrives in an astral family through invitation, drawn by similar mental and spiritual tendencies.

"The astral body is not subject to cold or heat or other natural conditions. The anatomy includes an astral brain, or the thousand-petaled lotus of light, and six awakened centers in the sushumna, or astral cerebro-spinal axis. The heart draws cosmic energy as well as light from the astral brain, and pumps it to the astral nerves and body cells, or lifetrons. Astral beings can affect their bodies by lifetronic force or by mantric vibrations.

"The astral body is an exact counterpart of the last physical form. Astral beings retain the same appearance which they possessed in youth in their previous earthly sojourn; occasionally an astral being chooses, like myself, to retain his old age appearance." Master, emanating the very essence of youth, chuckled merrily.

"Unlike the spacial, three-dimensional physical world cognized only by the five senses, the astral spheres are visible to the all-inclusive sixth sense-intuition," Sri Yukteswar went on. "By sheer intuitional feeling, all astral beings see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. They possess three eyes, two of which are partly closed. The third and chief astral eye, vertically placed on the forehead, is open. Astral beings have all the outer sensory organs-ears, eyes, nose, tongue, and skin-but they employ the intuitional sense to experience sensations through any part of the body; they can see through the ear, or nose, or skin. They are able to hear through the eyes or tongue, and can taste through the ears or skin, and so forth.4

"Man's physical body is exposed to countless dangers, and is easily hurt or maimed; the ethereal astral body may occasionally be cut or bruised but is healed at once by mere willing."

"Gurudeva, are all astral persons beautiful?"

"Beauty in the astral world is known to be a spiritual quality, and not an outward conformation," Sri Yukteswar replied. "Astral beings therefore attach little importance to facial features. They have the privilege, however, of costuming themselves at will with new, colorful, astrally materialized bodies. Just as worldly men don new array for gala events, so astral beings find occasions to bedeck themselves in specially designed forms.

edit on 4-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

First thx for explain your thoughts in great detail.

I think that your key point is that many mysteries deserve better explanations, which I totally agree that there may exist better explanations to some mysteries such as the one I try to make on the Nazca lines.

But my worry is that are those mysteries NECESSARILY linked with another advanced race before human race? In order to prove or even get closer to that conclusion, I think it could be better we have at least the following two clues:

1. we can find things such as skeletons not human race but with intelligent living in much earlier ages.

2. we can find remains, relics proving much advanced civilization linked to that race.

However, I think neither has been found. In fact, one should think more such as how that race dissapeared while other animals did not.

If we just have some unsolved mysteries, how can we rule out they are just another part of human civilization?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Out of all the subjects ATS carries, (in one form or another) the one that seems to attract, well, capture, my deepest attention, is this one. Ancient history.

Was there really an advanced race living before the ice age?
In all the years of my personal research the inescapable answer, is yes.

What we have before us is a puzzle with all the pieces scattered all over the planet, other planets, and time. Many of the pieces have been drowned in water, burned in fire, and left to rot in some forgotten cave. But yet, if we allow ourselves to see the pieces for what they truly are, we can see them.

But, in saying before the ice age would infer that "they" are no longer with us, which might not be the case. And in my opinion, it wasn't any ice age that defeated them, but corruption, was the culprit.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here is another question, what would be needed to prove to everyone that there was an advanced race living on the planet? I mean we seem to be going in circles with conspiracy talk, if we really wanted to prove this without a doubt how would we do it? What would we need to find?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I often wonder if people who believe in Evolution also believe there were advanced civilizations before us. To me that is a contradiction. At the very least it would prove science completely wrong on the timeline of human evolution.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I often wonder if people who believe in Evolution also believe there were advanced civilizations before us. To me that is a contradiction. At the very least it would prove science completely wrong on the timeline of human evolution.
The two do not follow. Besides, there is proof of evolution, and there is no proof of 'advanced civilizations before us, assuming you mean something of a scale equal or greater than modern-day.

originally posted by: Judgie
Here is another question, what would be needed to prove to everyone that there was an advanced race living on the planet? I mean we seem to be going in circles with conspiracy talk, if we really wanted to prove this without a doubt how would we do it? What would we need to find?
Evidence. How about artifacts found within an indisputably sealed context and excavated by scientists of high repute? That's what it took at Monte Verde in Chile, and the whole 'clovis first' paradigm collapsed.
edit on 4-2-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: ... just because!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that we have already found all that is needed to prove the case of a "Advanced prior Civilization". The problem is the present power structure in place that actively conceals pertinent finds and information. The media plays a huge role in what is acceptable and what is myth.

We need to find a media that is willing to run the story.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The two do not follow. Besides, there is proof of evolution, and there is no proof of 'advanced civilizations before us, assuming you mean something of a scale equal or greater than modern-day.

Proof to evolution? Darwins evolution? Or a new kind of evolution I havn't heard of yet? Because though I do not entirely disagree with Darwin's model, there is no proof there, it is riddled with gaps and changes that cannot be explained. He has witnessed small scale changes sure, but never the complete form change.
That is the whole context of the creationists etc trying to ridicule his theory. Science justifies keeping his model by simply saying the same thing I am, lack of evidence does not mean there isn't evidence. We have not found the "missing link" yet. But it could be out there all seven or so of them. Just like there could be more evidence out there for this model of an advanced civilization.

Evidence. How about artifacts found within an indisputably sealed context and excavated by scientists of high repute? That's what it took at Monte Verde in Chile, and the whole 'clovis first' paradigm collapsed.

How about a sanctioned and transparent investigation on some of the underwater monuments like the Yanaguni monument near Okinawa? That shouldn't be there but there it is. They can say its a natural feature sure but they have never really looked for any evidence contrary to this. Why are they trying not to look?

Secondly, have you ever looked at the chocolate hills in the Philippines? They could be natural features but equally they could be ancient structures in the thousands. I know this is never going to get looked at seriously, because its a world heritage site and such and god forbid we disturb the site there. However, what if we just dug a hole in one of those conical mounds and found something underneath them? Would that not change and challenge our history alone? Especially that of the Pacific region, as we have advanced structures throughout Indonesia especially Bali and a potential site in Indonesia "the indonesian pyramid?" which has been proposed but not yet explored but I am very much looking forward to the findings of that site due to the basalt logs found on it which brings me to my next site, Nan Madol and equally those on Kosrae also of a style not seen elsewhere yet.

So thirdly, how about a decent and transparent archaeological investigation on the Nan Madol complex in Micronesia. Why is this left so unexplored? Not just an archaeological investigation, but an engineering investigation also, how could this small Island culture create this?

I could go on all day about sites around the world which should be looked and explored further because they help confirm an alternative model. However this is not happening, can you offer an explanation why these sites are being ignored and not studied or looked into?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I agree, there is more than enough already but just in case there is not enough I also believe I can point out some features that seriously challenge the worlds view and all that is needed is enough time to methodically point out why these sites need investigation it couldn't further be ignored. The second issue, just like you say is the powers that be, do not want this information spread, the media doesn't want a bar of it nor do the universities. Interestingly when you look it seems the media, the universities and the government all seem to be controlled financially by a series of other organizations that again are controlled by organizations in a neat little web that is impossible to really figure out who owns what.
So thus, from my stance all these things no matter how widely accepted that they are the be all and end all of knowledge could be more propaganda tools. In fact that is a huge conspiracy in itself. There needs to be more transparency we do not need all these secrets.

So how to get a transparent expedition and excavation to be taken place? Transparent in the sense there is no "Smithsonian bodies" to hide any controversial findings? If indeed they were.

Leaving all the carbon dating and such to the last minute and without underground survey equipment also. Why not using these tools initially? Because again, these bodies that control these tools and equipment work for money and thus could lie about their findings if motivated enough. Some of these sites do not need this immediately anyway, and most lie so close to the surface that a couple of guys with shovels could expose a fair amount in a few days. The possibility is endless on how we could achieve this. The hardest part is actually getting people to look and support this with a complete media blackout.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I could go on all day about sites around the world which should be looked and explored further because they help confirm an alternative model. However this is not happening, can you offer an explanation why these sites are being ignored and not studied or looked into?
Money?
A quick glance at these sites shows some interesting archaeological and geological features, but I thought the thrust of this thread was about 'advanced'...as in equal to or greater than contemporary...civilisations. I will happily agree that we have not yet explored all of our collective past, and oughtta. Further, that there is some really impressive monumental architecture out there. And sometimes politics gets in the way, as in Middle Eastern and Biblical archaeology...for all the obvious reasons.

But hiding evidence of a highly advanced civilisation and technology? I was born in Toronto, but as far as this goes...I'm from Missouri.

Some of these sites do not need this immediately anyway, and most lie so close to the surface that a couple of guys with shovels could expose a fair amount in a few days. The possibility is endless on how we could achieve this. The hardest part is actually getting people to look and support this with a complete media blackout.
Careful on this matter, as it is quite often illegal to do so. It sure is where I live, unless you have a licence. You go in with your shovels, and you destroy the context of anything you find. Artifacts are only a part of any story. Where they were found generates more important data, even though it sometimes looks as though 'it's all about the goodies'. Seriously, study up on it before you wreck stuff...there's a reason such types are called looters, and pot-hunters.
edit on 4-2-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: meh

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Careful on this matter, as it is quite often illegal to do so. It sure is where I live, unless you have a licence.

I know and am fully aware of this, which at face value makes a lot of sense, treasure hunters would destroy any evidence to get what could be inside. This has happened in the past countless times. However, this also means that we are now reliant upon a "possibly" corrupt body on investigating the matters further. I say possibly because I believe it to be but this is only based off of speculation. Though in my opinion very strong speculation.
I understand money is an issue, its the most obvious reason why, these things have not been looked at, especially the Yanaguni underwater site and other underwater sites around the world would cost enormous amounts to conduct.

However there are some sites around the world which wouldn't cost much at all, possibly less than $1000 initially, just to confirm whether or not it/they are or is not an ancient and out of place structure so to speak putting aside all the bull*. From there however, the money fits much more into the picture because confirming a structure is one thing, conducting a full excavation is another and much more pain staking and thus expensive process. Politics especially that of local or regional politics also will come into challenge and thus money again would need to be spent in legal and administrative costs etc. However, I do not believe this money should be an issue if the people are indeed interested in the truth and if the truth has the possibility of creating and paving a greater way for us in the future.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Believe it or not your on to something here is an exert from Autobiography Of A Yogi where they speak of the astral world above our own universe able to touch our yet we are unable to reach thiers:

Exactly ... until we become that Energy yet again that so called Spiritual Soul ! that 21 Grams of it...

to Cross Over into Their Space Time...

When I read about Mythology & Religion as it goes Hand and Hand ....

I'm not just thinking about a Alien from a Another World aka a ALIEN, CIV Type 3 Angel, Deity ....

but just maybe another Dimension aka a Different Time Space then our Own .... That These Sentient Beings are In... if this was ever Revealed it Will Explain alot of Things ... I Would Assume.. Like for example ... a Animal that just popped into Existence out of nowhere... in Areas that Scientist re-Searched Thoroughly for Decades let alone Supernatural and Paranormal Events ... if your in that kind of thing of Beliefs ...

Perhaps we are evolving towards this destiny of astral light manipulation. . . Reguardless our souls are destined to experience the higher worlds. . .

Well that's what Some People Have claimed going to the Next level... just maybe they are Right

Exactly Destined to go to the Stars ! as most People have the Sentient Wonder and Curiosity wanting to Reach those Stars or wanting go to them....

Just thing about this ...

MODERN Man ( as we are Today ) has been on this planet for over 250,000+ Years ....

Yet we only have WRITTEN Recorded History ... at Least 10,000 Years... well excluding Petroglyphs and Cave paintings that is ... So What the Hell Has Modern MAN has Been Doing for the Last 240,000 Years ???

We All know the Accomplishments MAN has Made in the Last 6,000 Years ... and Look How Far we Came in just a Little over 100 Years.. ALONE!!!! a Heavy then Air machine to Landing on the moon in what ??? 66 Years..

The Most Unexplained Spot is Puma Punku... tho Dating is only 3,000 year give Or Take.. Some Say 17,000 Years

and then we have the Göbekli Tepe Ruins that is Close to 11,000 year old if not older ...

I Doubt Cave Men have Accomplished that Feat!!! Right Out of the Blue !

I could go on and On here .. but MSG me if you want to Discuss in a little More Depth ...

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago234 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Exactly ... until we become that Energy yet again that so called Spiritual Soul ! that 21 Grams of it...
to Cross Over into Their Space Time...
When I read about Mythology & Religion as it goes Hand and Hand ....
I'm not just thing a Alien from a Another World aka a ALIEN, CIV Type 3 Angel, Deity ....
but just maybe another Dimension aka a Different Time Space then our Own .... That These Sentient Beings are In... if this was ever s Revealed it Will Explain alot of Things ... Like for example ... a Animal that just popped into Existence out of nowhere... in Areas that Scientist re-Searched Thoroughly for Decades let alone Supernatural and Paranormal Events ... if your in that kind of thing of Beliefs ...

Perhaps we are evolving towards this destiny of astral light manipulation. . . Reguardless our souls are destined to experience the higher worlds. . .

Well that's what Some People Have claimed going to the Next level... just maybe they are Right
Exactly Destined to go to the Stars ! as most People have the Sentient Wonder and Curiosity wanting to Reach those Stars or wanting go to them....
Just thing about this ...
MODERN Man ( as we are Today ) has been on this planet for over 250,000+ Years ....
Yet we only have WRITTEN Recorded History ... at Least 10,000 Years... well excluding Petroglyphs and Cave paintings that is ... So What the Hell Has Modern MAN has Been Doing for the Last 240,000 Years ???
We All know the Accomplishments MAN has Made in the Last 6,000 Years ... and Look How Far we Came in just a Little over 100 Years.. ALONE!!!! a Heavy then Air machine to Landing on the moon in what ??? 66 Years..
The Most Unexplained Spot is Puma Punku... tho Dating is only 3,000 year give Or Take.. Some Say 17,000 Years
and then we have the Göbekli Tepe Ruins that is Close to 11,000 year old if not older ...
I Doubt Cave Men have Accomplished that Feat!!! Right Out of the Blue !
I could go on and On here .. but MSG me if you want to Discuss in a little More Depth ...

Ok I wont message you because what we say is important not only for us but for everyone, spread awareness. Besides this is all on topic with the OPs advanced race living before the ice age theories.

To think we are the most advanced in the universe would be silly, why wouldnt advanced life visit and seed life on different planets?
So to think we are the most advanced forms of life to ever have graced our planet is simply the height of arrogance.

To think the material physical universe just happened on its own is just as silly as thinking you made your own physical body, first came the thought then came the actions of creation.
To think the laws of physics just sprung into existence on thier own is also lunacy, because we know every universe wouldnt be governed by our universal laws.
All of this evidence points to a higher intelligence which seeded this current civilization here for thier own purposes.

As to the astral worlds seeding us here that would make alot of sense to me, a kind of a step down from the greater freedoms they would enjoy for reasons of thier own. Like a prison of birth and death for material life, habitual materialists would go into the material worlds to work out thier desires by some divine astral decree of some sort.

As to beings from higher worlds being physical and being able to come here, there are accounts of this happening, as the chapter spoken of in the earlier quote even speaks of light ships the astral beings use which are capable of moving faster than light, meaning able to travel through both time and space with ease. It speaks of mantric rays and lifetronic bombs used as weaponry, even our own ancient legends speak of these types of weapons which were unbelievable for most until we discovered the power of the atom. If we material beings can do it with our technology, most likely astral beings can do it with the ease of a thought.

It makes sense to me that there may be a higher order to the universe we may be unaware of, and it may be top down, meaning they can touch us at will yet we cannot ever hope to touch them as we were designed to not be able to reach them, it would defeat the purpose of being caged in our material existance.

I dont doubt that astral beings are capable of not only creating humans but also copulation with humans, likened to ancient stories of demi gods who were half god half human and capable of working wonderous maricles.
For some reason I dont doubt that this may be considered against some rule established by the higher worlds, its frowned upon in all the ancient legends. . .

Watch the part after the song.
Funny the gods got around in quite a few legends, mated with mortals all across the earth and had demigod offspring.

edit on 4-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Avery long time ago my Grandfather was working on site building the upper Yarra dam. He found many Electronic rectifiers encased in blue stone blocks the size of houses as they were broken up! He contacted a few people about it however no one actually cared...

Make of it what you will.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Atlantis is just a generic name for the antdeluviant super civilization that existed before the Ice-age.

It's not a specific place, It's to mean a type of age. Like today we have skyscrappers and follow a system globally. If this society were to fall to another ice age. The society we live in today would be Atlantis as well.

By such definition anyways lol.

Society globally has been destroyed and reconnected multipul times.

The remains we are seeing are only the remains of the last destruction. Not the first one.

Actually the stories of Atlantis are derived from the almost forgotten knowledge of the Americas . I face palm when people say it was a little island or mythical future city when no story claims of high tech.

South America and central America is rich in ancient megalithic, pyramids and structures that encompass a high order of sophistication.
It's the best match.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We think homo-sapiens are 200,000 years old. Lack of evidence of them being older doesn't mean that in the future we wont find evidence. Anyway that is a trivial detail. In 1903 the Wright brothers created the first airplane, it was essentially a powered kite and very primitive. By 1969 (less than 70 years later) we had space technology. If we have been around for 200,000 years who knows how many times we could have developed in that time and also how little evidence especially of the more remote periods there would be left. How long does it take for iron to corrode? how long do bones last before they decay? How quickly does it take Loess or wind blown silt bury structures?

The problem is we find humans from that period that aren't humans as we would recognize them. They are more apelike, shorter, smaller, less developed brains, and we can trace the advancements of natural selection through the years. The fossils we do find show that evolution happened just how we thought it did, despite what creationists try to tell you. Where did the advanced races/humans go? They weren't human if you think it's a separate, undiscovered branch of the evolutionary tree. The people of the time period on question were not just like us, despite what you may think.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Sorry, but if you want to be taken seriously please post evidence, not some silly youtube slideshows with lady gaga blaring in the background.
edit on 4-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join