It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon That was a really good game Pats win 28-24

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I am just still salty over the past few match ups and how they ended.

And it pains me to know that Ken Norten Jr, a player I grew up watching for the niners, is the one making those LBs for the hawks so great.

It was a hell of a way to lose the game tho, I mean I had conceded they were gonna repeat after that catch.
edit on ndMon, 02 Feb 2015 00:02:01 -0600America/Chicago220150180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I fart in your general direction!

Ooof! Nachos and beer!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"I lost by 4!" or "Tom Brady has 4 Super Bowl rings!"?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry domo!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oh it's far worse than that my friend. Far worse. I had to hold them in around the girlfriends family. Glad my car is so loud, because the second I hopped in I fired her up to mask the noise. The normal rumble of my engine was punctuated with the occasional BOOOOM for about 5 minutes. Pretty sure people in the area were calling the cops reporting fireworks. I was hurting (and I'm not just talking emotionally).

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Sorry domo!

You freaking should be!

You're a monster.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It was a good Super Bowl game (that`s the only game we are able to see for free over here).

That was a daring call at 0:06 min at the end of the first half, probably not many are talking about it anymore because they have lost...but think about if they had won, it would have been talked about for years.

SH was starting off slow, but all of sudden they got in the game.

Nice seeing so much momentum shifts in a game.

The other receivers of the Patriots did a good job with Gronkowski being so tightly covered...kudos to them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Sorry i don't waste brain matter on other people playing games. I could care less. All i care is that i get taxed on something that matter nothing to me so rich people can play games to distract people from societies woes. Some people care more about some sport than they do what really matters. Sick they think they are part of the team even. We won or we , we, we. Since when were you recruited and paid instead of taxed? They are blindly loyal to the local team. For no other reason than they are taxed from them. A blind following like some do with their patriotism to the country. Do not care what the country does. Wave the flag proudly no matter what. Bunch of sheeple.All a ba reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Hey, I am a niners fan, I know all to well about losing at the goal line!
And to a turnover to boot!

I feel the hurt, but won't lie and say I don't enjoy seeing the hawks go thru it

Nobody feels the pain like a Bills fan

Adopt the Buffalo motto, we'll get em next year!!

Congrats Pats fans, condolences Seahawks fans

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, I might as well throw one out on the table

I don't think the game was "fixed" exactly, but I think someone, somewhere, just didn't want Marshawn to run in the winning touchdown. That would make him the biggest player in the NFL-- the guy who did all those slap-in-the-face interviews and what not. He and Sherman have been doing a lot (relative to other players I mean) to expose hypocrisy in the NFL, and if they got an even bigger platform after the win and MVP, who knows what else would come out?

That could mean a lot of lost $$$. If there's any conspiracy I'll find reasonable on this planet, it's one that results in maximizing profits!!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This game was probably the most heavily scrutinized by officials in NFL history. You just know that, after the manufactured scandal of the past two weeks, EVERYTHING would be very carefully watched and checked. I have no doubt all equipment was triple checked and every player carefully watched. It was probably the most honestly played NFL game ever.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

I have to admit, it was a damn good game. I'm a Broncos fan, and don't particularly care for either the Pats or the Hawks, but it was a damn good game between two damn fine teams. I thought for sure the Hawks were gonna take it home there at the end, and then BAM! Worst play call EVER. Really happy for that young Patriot that snatched that ball right out of the hands of the Hawks, though. Kid was in tears. A moment he will never forget.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am personally disappointed that none of BIN's doom predictions came true. I was really looking forward to the Chinese invasion or at least the hack attack that would take over the media and show us a pretend Chinese nuke attack.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2015/01/red-alert-attacks-planned-sunday-february-1-2015-911-style-attacks-chinese-surprise-attack-cyber-hijack-o f-nbc-live-nuke-attacks-obama-coup-top-super-bowl-xlix-terror-scenarios-3101374.html

There was also the Obama Coup d'Etat, but that was a little too realistic to be funny.

If I remember right, they had some really good stuff for last year's Super Bowl too. But they really out did themselves this year.
edit on 2-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I don't hate the Seahawks by any stretch not even Sherman but I could watch that gif for hours... lmao.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If anyone could make the Pats likeable it was the Seahawks, so I was not too upset that New England won.

Belichick running the clock down and Carroll calling a pass only cements Belichick's position as one of the best coaches of all time.

On the commercials, I really liked the Snickers/Machete/Buscemi one the best. Walter White was a close second.

edit on 2-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am personally disappointed that none of BIN's doom predictions came true. I was really looking forward to the Chinese invasion or at least the hack attack that would take over the media and show us a pretend Chinese nuke attack.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2015/01/red-alert-attacks-planned-sunday-february-1-2015-911-style-attacks-chinese-surprise-attack-cyber-hijack-o f-nbc-live-nuke-attacks-obama-coup-top-super-bowl-xlix-terror-scenarios-3101374.html

There was also the Obama Coup d'Etat, but that was a little too realistic to be funny.

If I remember right, they had some really good stuff for last year's Super Bowl too. But they really out did themselves this year.

Heh heh, I remember bins predictions last year, I missed them this year, they were even worse?
And I have a question for you Pats fans.
WTH is up with this????

That's Bills daughter, looks kinda woody allen ish.

ETA: As for commercials, I have to go with the Budweiser puppy and Clydesdales as favorite and by far the worst was that Kardashian skank.
I literally changed the channel for that one.
edit on 2 2 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I didn't like sherman much at all after the nfc champ game last year.
I didn't think he was thug just that he was an #hole, but this season he toned it way down and I didn't mind him so much. He called out the NFL on their bs and that got some respect from me.
But ya, his reaction is just priceless, 100-0 in a second..
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My fav commercial was the doritos one with the guy on the plane.
"When your mom wakes up tell her about me"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join