It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Something Odd...Need Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A thought. Set up cameras and see if you can get it on film. If you get something it might explain much.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

OP, I must first ask if you've ruled out possible ophthalmic disease? If so, then try to remember/record dates and times that you experience this phenomena. Try to record as many details as possible, including temperature, weather, etc. Keep a journal of it! This will help determine, if it turns out to be a paranormal cause, the nature of the "haunting" so to speak.

Based on your description, it is my theory that some type of entity may be attempting to draw enough energy to manifest.

An alternative, equally possible theory is that, due to its consistent location and appearance, you may be seeing a psychic impression. This is essentially the same as watching a video set to loop. It may just be so faint because the event wasn't quite strong enough to leave a full imprint.

I am inclined to say its the latter, but we can't know for certain until we look at logs, and in the future, maybe some evidence!

Keep us updated and best wishes!

JB

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Caladonea, I know somewhat how you feel I recently began seeing blue stars. Many good folks posted concerns about my eyes and I had seen an opthamologist and saw saw one again. My eyes are not the problem. Also many wondered if I was seeing reflections, etc. Well I don't want to divert your post. I wanted you to know your are not alone.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

It tends to be the easiest thing to rule out before taking a drive down paranormal lane.

Of course, I am a believer as well. Just like to make sure all natural causes can be ruled out.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I agree it is good to look at natural causes first but at some point we have to accept that some things aren't easily explained away. Just like how quantum mechanics work. How does something exist as a particle and as a wave? I still don't know for sure what the blue stars are that I am seeing. They do not show up on my digital camera.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join