It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* - Obama openly admits 'brokering power transition' in Ukraine - *

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"How much more does it take to show who’s the aggressor. And it’s not Russia!"

Depends entirely on how effective the propaganda campaigns are.

Russians are quite good at it, they have a good chance of a win.

Truth be damned. It's just the football in another game.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its all making more and more sense by the day.

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

hes also admitted to doing the same thing in Israel.........

Wonder if he had a nice talk about that with the new Saudi King

They say Bush was bad, they need to take a seriously hard look at what hands Obama is playing and whats going on here

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
yawnn all thos elink posted have been debunke din other threads,so combining them all into one to prove your point is really stretching. Now as far as Obama making claims... How many of you still believe this guy?

hes in russia pocket and has been since re election,but to save face he has to make this look good so he dont get caught being un american and anti freedom so it wont hurt the dems during election time. ALso this is good for putin cause he gets to weed out his true supporters from th e ones only there for themselves

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

* - u.s. is desperately scrambling trying to keep their ponzi financial scheme together. And with Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy not willing to pay debts. Spells mischief for EU & u.s.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
yawnn all thos elink posted have been debunke din other threads,so combining them all into one to prove your point is really stretching. Now as far as Obama making claims... How many of you still believe this guy?

hes in russia pocket and has been since re election,but to save face he has to make this look good so he dont get caught being un american and anti freedom so it wont hurt the dems during election time. ALso this is good for putin cause he gets to weed out his true supporters from th e ones only there for themselves

Who gives you these crappy stars?

Please explain/debunk your Uhmerican president - barack hussein obama in that video. Was it Russian editing or Russian fake news lmao.

Btw, where is he - your president? Anyone check da golf course?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
dbl post.
edit on 1-2-2015 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You ain't getting rid of Putin nor Russia.

Your 'empire of chaos' is collapsing.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: APT1Yksnidnak

US?
We won't have to. YOU'LL take care of him when he get 's nowhere and bleeds you dry. THAT IS what it's for.
WE have undil FALL of 2016,and you'd better HOPE to Whom EVER you call GOD that a HAWK doesn't roll in with the same EXTRCONSTITUTIONAL fervor THIS moron has or stuff might get REAL nasty.
BAD for us and BAD for you.
THINK not?
WATCH it happen and remember I SAID so K?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What are you talking' bout?

2nd line.
edit on 1-2-2015 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: APT1Yksnidnak
a reply to: cavtrooper7

2nd line.

I was about to ask you the same.
Putin is a nobody and Russia is a has been.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
When the first reports of war came out and many called BS...We were called crazy conspiracy theorists.

Who's crazy now?

Actually if you believed the crap from the start it wasn't us who were crazy.

Better to be a conspiracy theorist than a conspiracy Denier IMO. That just leads to ignorance.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sorry I can't teach reading comprehension unless I know what you missed?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In a way, many of the posts in this thread are strikingly similar to the highest level communications between the Russians and the USA.

That should alarm you. But for now it is all rather amusing.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The transition would be where Yanukovych would hold new elections and a return to the 2004 constitution.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If UA and US have diplomatic relations it is not 'the highest level of democratic impropriety imaginable.'

I watched the video and I wonder which part you think supports your statement?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Personally i could care less where the president is. hes not my president. He does not represent my values or hopes.

Now as to the Topic of being in Russias pocket. There was a youtube vid of him in a off mike moment talking to a representative from Putins cabinent about ill have more leeway after the election. remember that?

THis entire play about "sanctions" is just that a play. Orchestrated by putin himself and executed by Obama so he can make moves and improve his stature in his own country while denouncing the Evil west.

And No its not a editing job but i am sure there is a teleprompter somewhere out of shot.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ill bet a guy with forty billion dollars could buy up a lot of russias business if he played his war right.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join