It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Rising

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

So more conjecture and speculation. You've pulled your theory out of thin air. Nice try, please do give a better effort next time.

from 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This quote mirrors what religion, including Christianity, does to people. It presents an outside threat (Satan) from beyond that threatens their very existence, so they create the problem then give you the solution which is their doctrine.

Thin air? Whats so hard to understand?

In your OP you said

I know everyone will have their different take on the conspiracy but this is mine so please respect that!

So you dont want discussion just a nod and agreeance to your own viewpoint. WHy bother starting a thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kusinjo

These sides are known as Good and Evil. Christ is good, no doubt about it. Satan is Evil, no doubt about that. (Please, not trying to start a debate on what people believe) Freedom is Good, no doubt. Oppression is Evil, no doubt. Question I have is this: Who is Religion good for? Who is Freedom good for?

But what about the occultist, Gnostic, and esoteric type religions? Why do people leave these religions out? It's no big secret that almost all the architectural design in the worlds infrastructure are based on esoteric and occultist symbolism. Yet people don't mention anything about it

We all come from one source. The fun & ugly part is finding the way home again.
There are gods and gods = archetypes that you can invoke to attain outcomes/desires that you seek.

Some practise magic for the aggrandisement of self others for the better of their fellow people.
Its hard put to into a few paragraphs what takes years of practise and wisdom.

Heres a fantastic thread to open your mind;
All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are enough threads on ATS about esoteric and occultist symbolism. You have to use the search engine
To paraphrase your comment:
“Christ is good, no doubt about it. Satan is Evil, Freedom is Good, no doubt. Oppression is Evil”

If you cant see the bipolar nature of the OT Jehovah then you need to reread the OT. Oppression of its own people and the conquered should be looked at critically with an opened mind. What loving god helps the Israelites conquer their enemies then turns around and have them take their enemies virgins as brides?
What loving god allows attractive angels to tempt people, allow innocent betrothed virgins as sacrifices and then end up Nuking a whole CIty.

Genesis 19 Sodom and Gomorrah

“3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
Why should Lot offer his virgins to the inhabitants of the city?
“9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge”

So the foreigner Lot goes against the custom of his host city and yet has no problem sacrificing his betrothed (promised) daughters in exchange for protection of the Angels. What made these angels so desirable in the first place. Surely a smart Jehovah wouldn’t have allowed the state of affairs to degenerate in Gomorrah to such an extent but then to have the angels and virgins caught up in a “cultural faux pas”

There are many examples of Jehovah being an evil lesser/jealous god in the OT. Whether you see it for what it is or apply some blinkers and say. “who knows the mind of god, or its part of the bigger plan and who are we question the creator” that’s your choice.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well as far as the story about Lot is concerned, it's actually quite simple. It just depends on how you are reading the words. Is it really with an opened mind or you looking for reasons to reject them.

Lot offered his daughters thinking that it would appease the rioters, having recognized the angels for what they were. Also knowing that whatever harm would be done to his daughters would be his and their sacrifice in faith to make sure these "men" of God would be unhindered in their mission.

I feel like a lot of the OT is misrepresented in this manner a lot, but that wasn't even what I was asking. If people find Magickal rites enriches their lives, than who am I to judge? Maybe I need to peruse through the ATS threads more, as I am still quite new here. But more or less, speaking from life experiences, I have noticed that people tend to ignore the occultist happenings in our society in lieu of blaming the popular religions for all the problems in the world.

Not saying I disagree with everything you said. We all ask "WHY?" But I think having an opened mind is only half of it, we also need to keep an open heart. As well as a discerning attitude. Peace!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kusinjo

Also knowing that whatever harm would be done to his daughters would be his and their sacrifice in faith to make sure these "men" of God would be unhindered in their mission.

Funny its silent about the opinions of the betrothed women having a say in it. But thats right they were chattel in those days. Much how Israel vanquished impure middle eastern tribes but allowed the virgins of said tribe intermingle and marry.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

In the very next few verses the betrothed womens men are no longer around. Setting up the scene for Incest. What happened to the men? How was a drunk sleeping man able to impregnate his daughters not once but 2 nights in row.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I see where you are going, and I am not sure this is the right topic to discuss this. I have my thoughts on the subject but what does it have to do of the arrival of a new world order, other than the fact that OP put a Jesus message at the end of his video?

Trying to get back on topic I will ask this. Even if you don't believe in God and what was written in the Bible was just chatter from old men, how do you account for the accuracies of the rising and falling of powers leading up to what I see as a global world country? One country, currency, economy, belief system? Why shouldn't we take heed from predictions that were made thousands of years ago while we are seeing the events unfold right in front of our very eyes.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I like the video, but I just wish the topic of New World Order could be broached without all of this talk of magical sky hippies.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It is YOU who are regurgitating what someone has told you, to any strong thinker and as a person who was in church, and looked at it from the inside out , read everything by age 5, and made a decision that Christianity was a WHOLESALE marketing tool devised to HOLD PEOPLE DOWN, You need to open your eyes.

A Famous Christian Quote: That they should look back to themselves, but cannot because they have been sold into slavery....

None are so blind, as those who WILL NOT see.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Never seen the clips of Nixon discussing a NWO before, or him speaking in China. I remember the time well and thinking why is going to a communist country? What will he do there?

40 years later it's pretty clear what he and Kissinger were doing in China - laying the groundwork for global governance.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Just watched admittedly a right wing documentary about the immigration problems last night. Although, it was biased towards the right, you have to see what their saying. But it really goes to show how screwed up this Obama admin is and how everything he has stood for and accomplished are going from baby steps to big boy steps toward the one global government. Or should I say big BROTHER steps. Don't even get me started on the Future for a Sustainable Development actions going on around the world. Coming soon to a planet near you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry but i agree. You can say things like, "religion mirrors other tactics," and thats fine and dandy but saying you dont want a religious argument but adding how its so obvious that, there are mountains of evidence proving, or countless texts show etc. then refusing to even cite where we might find such texts or even some key topics to research to find mountains of evidence but finally offering a piece of your argument but instead of that piece being a book or a document perhaps, the one piece you offer is your own conjecture and gut feeling?? Thats like saying, "I solved the JFK assassination!" Then when asked about such a huge claim you say, "oh, I dont think this is the proper forum," or, "Yup, it was his evil twin...I mean, just think about it. An evil twin could easily get close enough and on top of that, consider all that evil twin related evidence!" Im not one to get involved in religious argument cuz it almost never persuades any change, but I know my conspiracy theories in and out and I have never seen evidence of this theory, though ive seen it proposed time and again. The notion "NWO is behind religion" is like stating "NWO is behind psychology or culture." Its kinda ridiculous to think thats even possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's almost here.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Try telling that to half of the Christian bashers on this site. You won't get anywhere mate, their minds are already made for them. What's that saying?

You've made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

We only bash you because you claim to know the whole truth, who your enemies are, and how everything is in its place and shaking down how it is supposed to be.

The absolute confusion that reigns supreme that claims Sin and Fallen ones are just some battle between God and his other creations is so simple minded and a very sandboxed approach to something that is BILLIONS of times more complicated has had its time.

Face facts, Christians are part of the same system they claim to run from, that they need saving from, and anything that disagrees with you and feels badly for the SHOCK coming to you is referred to as BASHING.

Just because many Christians have a decent understanding of how "other bad" things are going on, does not make them in the slightest of help when it comes to the truth of existence.

Jesus Christ would not be recognized by the lot of you, for you have been told by others what is and what is not, and how things are going to go.

This is the true problem of all religions and belief systems, none of them are complete, all claim God is beyond understanding and NONE think deeply enough to discover what REALLY is going on, and they never will, so consider yourselves warned, no time more is really going to be given to people who are in the end, utterly useless to those of us who ARE going to fight the battles, and reject the "Gods".

And nothing can be done about it, by your ill-placed prayers, or your misconceptions of what evil is and where we should look to fight it.

You will see us coming, your prayers already reflect back towards you to show you how silly and wrong it is to follow proven systems of failure, and the inability to see that everything you do has been carefully designed to generate a completely different effect than the one you are seeking.

Not even knowing what you look for , is the key, they have taken even your own soul and disturbed its DNA, and to a certain few of us, look no smarter or freer, than the ones you claim you are better than.

Better hold on, the ones who use you are going to REALLY up the ante, and show you exactly WHY you had better keep serving them, and fall right into the trap laid out for all.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You have proved just how easy it is, to fool everyone.

The religious are at the heart problem when looking for truth, you say all things are possible with God, and yet think no one around can outsmart you or actually create a hologram that does not have any of the inner workings you believe to be there.

You have no way of knowing a dam thing about anything, except to scoff at the unbelievers.

Religion IS THE BACKBONE, of the control systems of the most evil, vile and uncomprehensible behavior on this planet, and everywhere else too, it is the GATEKEEPER for wisdom, the CHAINBEARER of all realities, and the tormenter of CREATION.

And we do not like it, and will never be brought to our knees by your feeble attempts to tell us what can or cannot happen here.

WoW how amazingly limited you think this all is, how simple and easy is the path of the "righteous Christian".

You would fall over bored to death without the battle they keep going for your mind, I guess you should enjoy your show.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

O yeah... this YT vid fits perfectly in this thread. It is a bit lenghty but will teach you the history of the grant scam and how politics is just a part of the entire puzzle. A puzzle that we as a people are becoming able to solve. It is clever to start with finding the corner pieces.

edit on 3/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You're very articulate but still very misguided. You think that the 'God element' of this 'simplifies' it but in actual fact it does the opposite. Yes, the Truth is simple in nature and the truth makes living life more simple, but if God and Satan were not involved in the evil in the world, it would be a LOT more simple, NOT the other way round.

There are too many flaws in your posts to even begin to address. I wish there were more time in the day, I really do.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The similarities are so glaring though, it's almost as if they're identical to one another. I think it's self explanatory that the NWO and religion use the same tactics. Kissinger described exactly what religion does to its followers. It Stockholm syndromes them into belief.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The similarities are so glaring though, it's almost as if they're identical to one another. I think it's self explanatory that the NWO and religion use the same tactics. Kissinger described exactly what religion does to its followers. It Stockholm syndromes them into belief.

If you want to take your advice from Henry Kissinger that's up to you mate.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'll happily take up the gauntlet to disprove your God.

However it is a complex subject with many avenues to discuss.

Where to even begin? You know what I mean?

Would the effort be worth it? Would you enjoy it?

Will there be good counter arguments or cop outs?

Who should make the thread and which topics should we address?

For example my "Breaking the Strong Delusion" deals with morality.

Proving God is not perfect and all loving, but flawed and insecure.

Anyway, I'm down so let's work out some details.

Note: I will not attempt to disprove the concept of a God.

As for the NWO and thread topic:

I agree that there is a conspiracy to create a new world order. Plenty of movers and shakers have acknowledged this goal so I don't know how anyone could see it as a conspiracy theory in of itself. All the little things that may or may not be part of that agenda are what we look for clues in. Exactly what this new world looks like and implies I don't know for sure. There is definitely a lot of negative connotations though. Will we all be slaves to our masters? Does this world look like something out of 1984, Brave New World, or THX 1138? Possibly. Very possibly. Though I think a future like that would still be generations away.

I'm not so sure a new world order has been planned for thousands of years. At least not in the sense I think many people mean. I think it has more to do with an "us vs them" mentality. Those that feel entitled to rule vs everyone else. Truly they see themselves as a separate class. The elite. They all have similar mindsets and always have. They've formed cabals, they move in the shadows, and they care only for themselves. Sure, maybe now and then they'll throw us a bone. To them we are the dogs at their tables.

In these times the dream of world domination is a real possibility. Though not an easy thing to achieve by any stretch of the imagination. How far have "their" agendas taken them? Do they still have a ways to go or is it right around the corner? All we can do is speculate based on the things we see going on in the world. Also by keeping keen on on certain people and policies etc.

A lot of the conspiracy theories about it I find ludicrous.

But as I said, I do believe something is going on.
edit on 2-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join