It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Rising

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey guys, this morning I felt compelled to make this video so I went ahead and made it. Spent a good majority of the day on it, I hope it shows. Please feel free to share it with anyone you know.

I know everyone will have their different take on the conspiracy but this is mine so please respect that! This thread isn't intended to be a platform for bashing Christianity or the Bible so please don't turn it into that.

I love all of you guys!
God bless you all!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Ah, nm it is now working after I posted
edit on stSun, 01 Feb 2015 16:23:09 -0600America/Chicago220150980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ah, nm it is now working after I posted

Sorry, had a little technical error to begin with!
Hope you liked the video.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Create a problem then arrive with the solution. A solution in which every time, takes away a part of our personal freedom.

A peaceful world is needed for us to evolve as a race, a civilization...but not this way.
Not by those parasites.

We just aren't ready yet.
Technologically we surely are but spiritually, morally and sociologically we are barely more than apes.
edit on 1-2-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is now being referred to as the Dark or Deep state. Presidents or the Chairman of a country are but the puppets/figureheads of this Deep State organization.

Leaders are directed in certain directions due to select education and briefings they receive if they are told what is going on at all. From what I have heard or read, all this really took root after Kennedy got popped. The continuity Of Government C.O.G. is the umbrella of rules and regulations where much of the direction comes from.

Few will take the time to listen to this video but there really is allot of info about the "WHO, WHAT, WHERE, and WHY" for those who have the time.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nice video, good to see your enthousiam.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There have been a number of pro 'NWO' threads on ATS of late, so maybe it is on the rise.

We can see every day that the threats to us, the poor average Joe, are on the increase. Fear not however, because of Governments are here to protect us. They will be introducing measures to tackle the problems, which not only effects the Suspected terrorist's privacy, but every citizen's privacy.

edit on 1/2/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I share your sentiment. In the name of Freedom we now have Anti-Terrorism laws that take away the freedoms they were 'supposed' to protect. In the name of peace we now have multiple wars.

Anyone falling for the New world order agenda needs to take a serious rain check. I was hoping the video would encourage people who think like this to check out what 'Problem, Reaction, Solution' actually means.

I think the understanding of this concept is pertinent to maintaining any shred of freedom we have left.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but there is no "maintaining" any shred of freedom we have left. The problem we face is that they CHIP away at our freedoms. A tweak here a tweak there. I had a loved one of mine tell me in a debate we were having on gun control (she for, me against) that we, as Americans have too many rights as it is. And she is a TEACHER, for Christ's sake.
I was flabbergasted, but that is the sentiment. As long as people are allowed to go about their daily routines with some semblance of normalcy, than they will remain asleep. I have been researching the United Nations agenda for sustainable development and it is scary how much global support it is getting. In America and in Australia, where I live as a dual American-Australian, sustainable development cooperation and ordinances are running rampant and people aren't saying much or doing anything about it. Example: Man is arrested in rural Kentucky town and forced to withdraw 80,000$ to pay fines cited for the violation of zoning ordinances. He was 75 yrs old and the Police showed up on his property with a battalion of 24 police officers and an MRAP armored vehicle. They said they worried that he might become argumentative. The Violation to the ordinances that caused him to owe the county 80,000$ was the old man parking his tractor in his back yard on his own property. Now tell me we don't have a serious problem.

P.S. Great Job on the video, btw!!!!
edit on 1-2-2015 by Kusinjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by Kusinjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nice video except for the last minute or so, the ones who are ushering in the NWO are the same ones that created religion, including Christianity.

S&F though, great footage and quotes.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Con: Too slow, lags in the middle with screen shots of long text quotes, repeats some clips at the end that were in the beginning. Randomly says accept Jesus for the last word, but no foreshadowing in the string of connected clips about politics and secular power that this video is actually about Jesus.

Pro: Excellent selection of clips, recognizable figures advocating for NWO in their own words, music worked for me.

Mike

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Nice video except for the last minute or so, the ones who are ushering in the NWO are the same ones that created religion, including Christianity.

S&F though, great footage and quotes.

Can you back up what you just said or are you just regurgitating something someone told you once? Or did you read it in an article?

Would love to hear you explain your MASSIVE CLAIMS.

MASSIVE.

If you thought for yourself you would see that Christianity goes directly AGAINST the New world order. People will buy anything anyone tells them if it means they don't have to face their creator just yet. You WILL have to face your creator one day and you WILL have to explain why you spread such nonsense as what you just did.

You are either for God or against God. There is no middle ground, you can only serve one master. If you are going to make such wild claims please back them up.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Con: Too slow, lags in the middle with screen shots of long text quotes, repeats some clips at the end that were in the beginning. Randomly says accept Jesus for the last word, but no foreshadowing in the string of connected clips about politics and secular power that this video is actually about Jesus.

Pro: Excellent selection of clips, recognizable figures advocating for NWO in their own words, music worked for me.

Mike

The video is not 'actually about Jesus'.

It is all connected as I backed up with Scripture. I can back it up even more if you want?

What I am doing is the following;
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."
Ephesians 5:11 NIV

Edit to add: Why do you need warning that Jesus will be mentioned in a video? Do you want a hazard sign? 'Caution, Jesus speak ahead'?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Not literally the same people. Just like one of the quotes in your video said, these things have been planned generation by generation by those in power, they have been planning this NWO for a while now, thousands of years even. Christianity was a step toward what we have now, and it was premeditated and planned by those in power, just as the NWO has been premeditated and planned. If you don't think Christianity has had an integral part in the formation of the world we see today (corrupted), then you have your blinders on.

This isn't about Christianity though, it's about the NWO and what's happening today. I won't take this any more off topic. Like I said, good video other than the last bit.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Not literally the same people. Just like one of the quotes in your video said, these things have been planned generation by generation by those in power, they have been planning this NWO for a while now, thousands of years even. Christianity was a step toward what we have now, and it was premeditated and planned by those in power, just as the NWO has been premeditated and planned. If you don't think Christianity has had an integral part in the formation of the world we see today (corrupted), then you have your blinders on.

This isn't about Christianity though, it's about the NWO and what's happening today. I won't take this any more off topic. Like I said, good video other than the last bit.

You are incredibly deceived.

I'm glad you like the first part of the video, but I'm incredibly disappointed that you are so fantastically deceived. You still haven't proved your point? By all means, if you are going to make an extremely wild claim, please back it up.

Merely saying something doesn't make it so.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In other words, please tell me HOW, WHY, WHEN and WHO is responsible for Christianity being, in your words, 'made' by the same people ushering in the NWO?
(not other religions, which I know have been created with things like that in mind, AFTER Christianity came about)

I am assuming that if there is even a SHRED of truth in what you are saying you will be able to answer at least ONE of the above. How, Why, When, and Who?

Sure, Christianity can and has been used for bad purposes. People stab each other with manipulated toothbrushes in prison you know?

Don't cop out now, especially with a lame excuse, because you started this.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Where is the proof in any conspiracy? Lots of people "know" 9/11 was an inside job yet they have no concrete proof saying "the government 100% did it", it's all based on speculation not "proof".

Some people believe the official story despite the mountain of evidence (not proof) that paints it in a different light. I personally believe 9/11 wad an inside job (and a step toward the NWO), but that belief is based solely on opinion and speculation, not proof.

In the same way, I believe religion was TPTB's way of "leading the sheep" where they wanted them to go, it was a step toward the NWO just like 9/11 was. Some people believe the official story (bible) as 100% true, but there are those who "know" it is a conspiracy despite proof. There is a mountain of evidence that points toward Christianity being a tool by those in power, unfortunately there are still those who believe their "official story" is 100% correct.

I'm part of the "truthers", you belIeve the official story. Not basing you, just speaking my opinion. I'm sure you feel the same about me.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you're going on nothing other than speculation and conjecture? Yet you tote it as fact?

I thought you were at least going to raise ONE valid point of concern but you didn't. There's people doing a much better job of trying to discredit Christianity than you are, yet they still fail miserably!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I was actually comparing a conspiracy like 9/11 (or NWO) to a conspiracy like Christianity. There are those who "know" it's an inside job and there are those who believe the official story (bible) despite the mountain of evidence against it. I know you didn't read my entire post so I thought I'd condense it a bit.

And why so defensive? Wow.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I was actually comparing a conspiracy like 9/11 (or NWO) to a conspiracy like Christianity. There are those who "know" it's an inside job and there are those who believe the official story (bible) despite the mountain of evidence against it. I know you didn't read my entire post so I thought I'd condense it a bit.

And why so defensive? Wow.

Mountain of evidence?

Again, massive claims and nothing to substantiate them.
I did read your entire post, I'm not a complete idiot.
You have fallen hook, line and sinker for Satan's greatest lie.

Not only that, you are apparently spreading that lie with nothing to back it up and with no remorse. The reason I am getting defensive is because I love my God and everything he has done for me, for someone to claim he doesn't exist I at least expect them to present their evidence.

I thought you had a 'mountain of evidence'?

By all means, do go on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join