It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl 2015: Odds Move Overnight with Late Seattle Money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker
Well, crap!

Spoke too soon. Patriots ahead right AT half-time.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
WHAT?!!!!

Tied at half-time!

Great game so far!

Now if we can just get through Katie Perry and back to the game.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Those who make bets in my family have stuck with over/unders for this game mainly because either team could win, moreso than many other games in my opinion. I mean any team can win on any given day, but each of the teams can be so explosive on offense, and both steady or unpredictable on defense, that it is hard to say who will come out on top. Seattle is up by 10 as I write this, nearing the end of the 3rd. In the back of my mind I was thinking there was no way the Patriots could lose this game, but I should know better, lol. After Seattle knocked off Denver, why couldn't they knock off the Pats?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, didn't really mean anything, as the Seachickens lost. Aw, shucks!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I had a dream that predicted the outcome of this game this morning. Not a final score or anything like that, just a sign as to who would win. And it was not the team I wanted to win. I was for the Seahawks winning before my premonition, and I was hoping it was wrong.

In the dream, I was going around to various places doing money pick-ups not related to football. At one of the pick-ups I was going through the change, and found a coin that looked like a modern U.S. quarter. (You know, as all the newer quarters have a different backside/tails image on them.) This particular coin said Patriots on the back. It was different so I stuck it in my wallet, and then woke up.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is the first super bowl I watched. In fact the first football game I watched from beginning to end. If the seahawks would of won Seattle would have gone nuts again. I dont know if that happens in all football games, but dam that was one bad call on that final play, they should have just run it even if that other team in white were expecting it, they would have gotten through.

I dont know about bets, but I bet a lot of people are felling like this song right now.

So close but no cigar. I do not think they really expected or were thinking of an interception right there and then, or they would not have called that play. Oh well! There is always next year. I suppose now, I wont be hearing non stop about the seahawks from people around the area. It was sort of annoying, but I see why people watch these games, it is pretty entertaining.
edit on 9pmSundaypm012015f0pmSun, 01 Feb 2015 21:53:20 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I almost perfectly called that score though just 3 points off!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In Las Vegas, "Ocean's 11" met "Belichick's 11" .....

www.boston.com...
SURGE OF NEW ENGLAND MONEY UP TO KICK-OFF, PUTS PATRIOTS BACK AT -1 UNDERDOGS

It was an exciting game, alright. But I saw enough hinky stuff by the fourth quarter to easily recognize the "designated" winner.
edit on 2-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The NFL is becoming more like WWE every year... Can't wait to see next years script.... Who needs to win a trophy? or get into the hall of fame next?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Peabody-Massey hit the final score right on the head: 26-24

blogs.wsj.com...
PEABODY-MASSEY PREDICT SUPER BOWL FINAL SCORE AT 24-26

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Last time I checked, 'right on the head', meant exact.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Well, if you want to place some bets early, here are the long-range odds for next year's Super Bowl

www.footballlocks.com...
ODDS RIGHT NOW FOR SUPER BOWL 2016

But you're right. Pro football is too political anymore. Big Money will do that. Too many people are involved to take a dive and get paid under-the-table. It's almost like forming a new political party: the Take A Stand to Take A Dive Party.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Even disappointed Seattle fans are shaking their heads over that final, damning play:

seattletimes.com...
SEA HAWKS LOST BECAUSE OF THE WORST CALL IN SUPER BOWL HISTORY

Slight hyperbole, but it was a stunningly bad call so near the end of the game.

P.S.
I've taken out and put back in the address of that Seattle Times article, because some stealthy, greedy types had attached their click-marketing numbers to the article. (So everytime someone opens the story, they get paid.) Happens more than you would guess.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now that the dust has settled after Superbowl 2015, here are the changes - and damage reports:

seattletimes.com...
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS KEEP THEIR COACHING CHANGES ALL IN THE FAMILY
Promotions from within, and hiring Pete Carroll's son, should keep internal disruptions to a minimum.

www.bostonglobe.com...
PATRIOTS' SPECIAL TEAMS COACH STEPS DOWN

www.bostonglobe.com...
NFL OFF-SEASON OFF TO A BAD START (AND IT'S NOT THE WEATHER)
Players arrested or headed to rehab, more scandals as Deflategate is On Hold.

(Belichick is on vacation in Florida. So presumably, other team changes will have to wait.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join