It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 99 (ninety-nine) names of Allah.... a FYI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hint: [you can listen to the names being sung out in the song, to know how they are pronounced]

99 names of ALLAH...
#66 Al-Wahid (the Unique)
...#93 is significance for me, An-Noor (the Light)...
#61 Al-Mumit (creator of Death) could be the ISIS executioner 'name' he took up?

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name
the number of his name being 666...

(codex Vaticanus AD350).... see video for the symbols as explained below

...the actual symbols which John the Relevator wrote down are not really Greek or Hebrew but rather Arabic from a future which John on Patmos was given vision to ...IOW he remote-viewed into the future in his vision account, written as the Book of Revelation

the ~4 minute explaination is presented here at video mark 52:33

www.youtube.com...

Taking the Mark, Name or Number of the Beast

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

'The Mark': which will in a few years override Replace the present SWIFT Code in use right now by the global money transfer system?

Rev 15:2...and them that had gotten the victory over the (name of) beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name...

here we read there is another facet of the beast... It's 'Image'... which is not required to buy-or-sell...
But does explain there are 4 aspects of Submission to the Beast, via thename,number,mark, Or image--> the 'image" is in the Kabbah known as the Black Stone

just a little bit of speculation, the beheading of Mr Goto juist might reveal the covert identity of the ISIS executioner and the 'name' he took up in strict compliance to the Caliphate/(Beast-Empire in Its infancy)

news.yahoo.com...

"Japan outraged as video purportedly shows hostage beheaded"
By ELAINE KURTENBACH and YURI KAGEYAMA 7 hours ago

With Japan now among the list of Nations against the actions of IS-ISIS, The Caliphate...the executioner, thought to be a Briton dubbed by the public as: Jihadi John just might disclose his assumed name is not Jihadi but rather Al Mumit (creator of Death...) #61 of the 99 Names of Allah...

Are you going to learn the 99 Names or even to take one of these Names to identify youeself as to Your loyalty to the Beast & the False Prophet's money transfer system...?

i have a notion i might evoke the name Al-Wali (#55 which means Protecting Friend)...just before the lopping off begins, causing the Jihadi's to stop !

~~ in a few years the MARK/#/NAME will override Replace the present SWIFT Code in use right now by the global money transfer system?

edit on st28142280251501552015 by St Udio because: tag was messed up

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No, I won't learn all the names of your sky-friend because I am a 'dirty' non believer. You are a muslim yes?

Tell me about taqyya:

In Shi'a Islam, taqiyya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

I have studied taqiyya far too much and it scares me. You are allowed to make me trust you by doing things like pretend you are a moderate muslim or that you hate what islam has come to nowadays and then one day...BAM!...I was only fooled.
How am I as an unbeliever and woman, expected to be ever told any truths by a follower of islam if it is allowed to lie and sin just to advance your religion?

It is against my own high standards of being honest and trustworthy and never to pretend I am someone's friend when I am not and hence can't accept this idea. Trust is of upmost importance to a solid society and to the interaction of humans.

A religion that allows this is coward-y because if you were strong in your beliefs, you'd just suffer and suck it up instead of pretending to be someone else just to save your backside.

So no, I don't want to learn names of someone who is OK with such behaviour.

edit on 1-2-2015 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The "beast" is an Empire. It's the revived Roman Empire, not the western leg, but the eastern leg which outlived it's counterpart by 1,000 years. It's called the "Byzantine/Ottoman Empire". It suffered a fatal blow in the early 1900s, but will rise again to deal with Israel in the end times. 3 f the 33 titles for the antichrist in the Bible are Muslim titles, and every single nation listed that is judged when Christ returns is a Muslim nation today.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I actually got the impression the OP was a Christian nutjob not a Muslim one???
It seemed to me he was saying Islam was the beast 666 of revelation based on some funny numbers game.

But then again I am also a dirty non believing heathen in both Christian and Muslim fictions so I could very easily be wrong.

OP, would you care to clarify what it is exactly you are getting at with your slightly confusing OP?

P.s I wont be wasting any time on any religious BS youtube vids as I dont think they deserve the clicks but am more than happy to read an explanation here.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

OP is a Christian.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

So, you didn't really read the ex you shared so delightfully with a holier than thou attitude, did you?

In Shia Islam

while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

A religion that allows this is coward-y because if you were strong in your beliefs, you'd just suffer and suck it up instead of pretending to be someone else just to save your backside.

What about your loved ones backsides?

Would you be so quick to condemn a loved one as "coward-y" if they lied to save their own skin?

Carry on...

I'm just denying ignorance...

What are you doing?

Don't tell me... You're "enlightening people to the truth"...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
i have a notion i might evoke the name Al-Wali (#55 which means Protecting Friend)...just before the lopping off begins, causing the Jihadi's to stop !

Lets see if I followed all that .... You believe that islam will overtake the world in a violent way and when it comes time for them to kill you, you'll call upon a 'god' that you don't believe in ... (Allah) by the name Al-Wali ... and you think this will make the Jihadis stop killing you because they'll recognize that you are calling upon Allah under that guise?

Or did I get that wrong??

If that's what you are saying .... I suppose it might save your life.
But do you really want to call on a god that you believe is false?
A Christian won't do that. Are you Christian? Just wondering.

Allah and the Christian God are not the same God.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

and every single nation listed that is judged when Christ returns is a Muslim nation today.

Once again please excuse my ignorance but could that somehow be related to the fact that Jesus pretty much had nothing to do with any countries (probably didnt even have much knowledge of any others) except for what are now Muslim ones and Rome?

In deciding whos gonna get a can of whoop ass opened on em its not like they had a real deep bench to choose from,
especially when you think the New testament was written to appeal to a Roman audience

OP is a Christian.

I thought so but the 1st post after the OP confused me LOL

edit on 1/2/2015 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2015 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Would you be so quick to condemn a loved one as "coward-y" if they lied to save their own skin?

A lie is a lie. Christians are told not to lie. Supposedly Muslims are too ... they buy into the 10 Commandments, right? That Moses was a prophet? Moses said God doesn't want ANY lies.

Calling out to a false god in order to save your life is against Christian teaching. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. To Christians, Allah is false ... just as to Muslims, the worship of Jesus as God is false.

It's more important to stay faithful to God then to save your life here on Earth. This is Christian teaching.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: St Udio

Lets see if I followed all that .... You believe that islam will overtake the world in a violent way and when it comes time for them to kill you, you'll call upon a 'god' that you don't believe in ... (Allah) by the name Al-Wali ... and you think this will make the Jihadis stop killing you because they'll recognize that you are calling upon Allah under that guise?

Or did I get that wrong??

If that's what you are saying .... I suppose it might save your life.
But do you really want to call on a god that you believe is false?
A Christian won't do that. Are you Christian? Just wondering.

Allah and the Christian God are not the same God.

Yes, that threw me off as well.

To invoke that particular name...I think the OP sounds a little Chrislamic.

The 99 names are really the 99 attributes.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm talking about your loved ones lives not your own...

Would you let ISIS behead someone you love just so you can say "at least I didn't lie"...

To be honest I would have thought you could go to "confession" at a safer time afterwards and Jesus & the Priest would forgive you...

& like I said, it's a Shia tradition not one that is gonna be used by all Muslims to take over the world as some would lead us to believe when they say "and then...BAM."...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

A lie is a lie. Christians are told not to lie. Supposedly Muslims are too ... they buy into the 10 Commandments, right? That Moses was a prophet? Moses said God doesn't want ANY lies.

Calling out to a false god in order to save your life is against Christian teaching. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. To Christians, Allah is false ... just as to Muslims, the worship of Jesus as God is false.

It's more important to stay faithful to God then to save your life here on Earth. This is Christian teaching.

Revelation 12: 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The OP is going to call on a false attribute of a lying demonic entity to save his life, but the rest of the faithful will overcome that evil one by the WORD of their TESTIMONY and the BLOOD of the LAMB.

If you love your life to the point you call out another god to save you, then there is no word of testimony and the blood of Christ is no longer applied.

The OP pointed used Revelation, but Revelation just said that the OP shall not have part of the Kingdom of Christ. That's sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
just more FYI...concerning the codex Vaticanus AD350 symbols that John recorded in Revelation

codex vaticanus- AD350...correctly interpeted...~54 minute mark on www.youtube.com...

symbols spell out BISIM-ALLAH (name of - Allah)
the Iconic crossed Swords mean God of War or Jihad Al-Mumit (creator of Death #61)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm talking about your loved ones lives not your own...

Would you let ISIS behead someone you love just so you can say "at least I didn't lie"...

To be honest I would have thought you could go to "confession" at a safer time afterwards and Jesus & the Priest would forgive you...

& like I said, it's a Shia tradition not one that is gonna be used by all Muslims to take over the world as some would lead us to believe when they say "and then...BAM."...

The kingdom of our Christ will prevail, not the Al-Mahdi.

I don't care if it is Sharia or Sunni or whatever, you guys stop your war with each other then perhaps there can be room to talk.

I will NOT lie and call upon another god, and my loved one is killed, it won't be because of me.

Billy Jack, you kill her and then I'll kill you. Got the difference now? Our Christ WILL defend, so which side do you really want to be on that day when it happens?

Muslims kill the loved ones, Christ will avenge.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes. Not denying God is more important than living here on Earth. To continue to profess God while in the face of death for yourself or your children, is what we are called to do. To do so is to preach truth. To lie in order to get out of suffering is weak and doesn't preach truth. The devil is the father of lies.

Then you don't understand what it means to be a Christian. And you have never read the bible or Jesus words in it. You can't go around telling lies or denying God, all the while winking at God and saying that you'll get square with him when things are safer.

Staying faithful even in the face of death for self and children - discussed in the bible here -
2 Maccabees 7

Preaching the truth, even unto death, is what we are called to do. Telling lies to stop our suffering is weak and it would show our faith to be wrong. You imply that Islam allows lies to get out of suffering. This is the opposite of what Jesus taught.

edit on 2/1/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I'd like to quote some scripture if that's alright by you.

This is from the book of Cake:

"God will always walk with those who walk his path, but he will not deny those who follow a different path because when the day of judgement comes the lord will not discriminate-the doors of heaven are always open to those willing to accept entry."

I'm sure you'll be quick to point out that this not canon; but It's easy to quote scripture, it's another thing to abide by it. Many religious folk claim to be close to God but in reality they are light years away from him/her/it.

edit on 1-2-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes. Not denying God is more important than living here on Earth. To continue to profess God while in the face of death for yourself or your children, is what we are called to do. To do so is to preach truth. To lie in order to get out of suffering is weak and doesn't preach truth. The devil is the father of lies.

Then you don't understand what it means to be a Christian. And you have never read the bible or Jesus words in it. You can't go around telling lies or denying God, all the while winking at God and saying that you'll get square with him when things are safer.

2 Maccabees 7

Preaching the truth, even unto death, is what we are called to do. Telling lies to stop our suffering is weak and it would show our faith to be wrong. You imply that Islam allows lies to get out of suffering. This is the opposite of what Jesus taught.

Yes, Islam allows lying.

But the funny thing, their Allah isn't even powerful enough or have enough authority to swear by himself, but the God of the Bible swears by Himself.

Allah swears by runners, swimmers, stars...lots of other things, but the God of the Bible swears by Himself. Who then has more power and authority?

You know, FlyersFan, they are so mixed up about allah and Mohammed, they can't even see that they confess in their shahada that they associate Mohammed and allah.

Let me explain how, and Charlie Spiers knows this very well because we discussed it, in their shahada they say "I testify that Allah is One and Mohammed IS his messenger".

OK, so if Mohammed IS, and yet Mohammed died 1,400 years ago, then how can Mohammed still be IS? Is is present tense applied to a man who died a long time ago, so the sentence and context is impossible. For Mohammed to be IS, that means that he currently is still the messenger, and that means that Mohammed must be eternal and if he is eternal then he is allah.

So their very shahada betrays them and leads them into shirk.

Here is a good video showing the Q'uranic and Hadith that prove they commit shirk all the time

edit on 2/1/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sure...

For what it's worth...
Allah knows what's in the Hearts & Souls of the people...
& that's what He Judges...

Not the words that are spoke... According to Shiites.

Also I never said that Islam allows lies...

I've twice said that its a Shia Tradition, much like their self harm practices.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

But I have another question....

As the Q'uran was a book compiled by Uthman, then how could Allah swear by a book that didn't exist when Mohammed was alive?

And if in that cave, the demonic entity that said to Mohammed to read, then what was Mohammed supposed to read if the book didn't exist yet?

That may be the miracle, Mohammed was beat up because he couldn't read...well yes, he couldn't read a book that didn't exist yet. The miracle is that they believe it.

Uthman made the Q'uran, so before Uthman, NO book. Uthman was playing three card monty, a shell game. Look, no book but Allah swears by a book that doesn't exist...how interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sure...

For what it's worth...
Allah knows what's in the Hearts & Souls of the people...
& that's what He Judges...

Not the words that are spoke... According to Shiites.

Also I never said that Islam allows lies...

I've twice said that its a Shia Tradition, much like their self harm practices.

Do you swear by Allah that you are not permitted to commit taqiyyah?

If you swear by allah that you are not permitted to commit taqiyyah, then your prophet lied to you. Did your prophet swear to allah that you are not permitted to commit taqiyyah?

Oh, and Jesus said that our God will judge us for our very words.

And since allah swears by everything seen and unseen, then allah swears by lying words, wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join