It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Fact: The CIA and drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExitOptional48
a reply to: Jchristopher5

CIA has done false flag of 9/11

Which is even bigger than drug business and yet they are still here And in charge

I'm sure you as well as I are wondering why your post isn't allowed stars...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Bet its not just the CIA. Worldwide every Intel agency must be involved to some degree, drugs can't transport themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
After learning about Iran-contra I quite frankly would not put anything past the CIA.

And I strongly believe that Iran-contra was just one we accidently found out about.
Dozens more operations like that could have been done we just dont know about.

The whole incident was treason. US law spells that out in clear terms.
Bypassing congress and provideing comfort and aid to the enemy is treason.

Yet everyone walked free.

CIA is rotton to its core. Its not conspiracy its fact.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Bet its not just the CIA. Worldwide every Intel agency must be involved to some degree, drugs can't transport themselves.

Pretty much a certainty UK/aussie/New zealand and canadian agencys are in on the act.

If snowdon is to be believed they are pretty much one intel agency.

UK pretty much taught the CIA what its knows.

And flooding markets with drugs is a UK tactic that dates back to the 1800's.

On top of that iran contra showed that mossad is a willing middleman at least.
edit on 7-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
For your reading pleasure from the UN, shows drug trends for 2014(up to 3rd quarter).

www.unodc.org...

World drug consumption survey.
Drug consumption 2014

insight crime

Food for thought..
edit on 7-3-2015 by StopWhiningAboutIt because: links

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This clip is a classic. RIP Mike Ruppert.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
How do we run an end game here? What's the solution? I assume there is enough evidence to bring charges of treason against many of our rulers...is there a mechanism in place to actually make it happen? Somehow I doubt the FBI or DHS will just jump right on this: it seems the domestic terrorism they wish to combat does not include this type...so, grand jury of the people? What?
edit on 28-3-2015 by engineercutout because: correction

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout
How do we run an end game here? What's the solution? I assume there is enough evidence to bring charges of treason against many of our rulers...is there a mechanism in place to actually make it happen? Somehow I doubt the FBI or DHS will just jump right on this: it seems the domestic terrorism they wish to combat does not include this type...so, grand jury of the people? What?

There has to be mass awareness. Despite mountains of evidence proving the ties between the CIA and global drug distribution, the CIA also controls the MSM, and inhibits mass awareness. So, that awareness is missing.

Second, if people are otherwise doing okay in life, worries about what the CIA is doing is far down on most people's list. For those struggling to survive in life, it's near the bottom of the list.

No easy answers. But, I think the availability of information today means that, over time, people will become more aware. Questions will be asked. Someday they will be answered, even at such time when the US has gone the way of every other major power throughout history, major decline.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join