It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on why terrorists do what they do

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Personally, I don't really agree, yes some terrorists may have scores to settle, have an inferiority complex and some are just criminals who find that Islam happens to be a convenient excuse to commit murder and violence because they actually enjoy it.

I have already commented on a post regarding Obama being threatened with beheading, but I'm going to share that comment here too as I think many haven't ever heard of this before, and if it's true people need to know what we are up up against.

This is what I found out, links below.

www.answering-islam.org...

www.youtube.com...

Regarding the 'Answering Islam' link, I already knew Muslims knew of Jesus and that made me feel better about their ideals, that was until read this 'Answering Islam' link. I had no idea how opposite their belief of Jesus is.

I now understand why they are on a mission to kill as many Christians and non muslims as possible, and seem to want to take over the world, or at least to take over as many countries as possible and install Islam and sharia law in those places, because it apparently speeds up the arrival of their Mahdi aka the 12th Iman, their end time saviour.

This article explains that they believe Jesus will also return with their 12th Iman, 'their' version of Jesus will return at this time, he will look like a Jewish person, but will be a radical muslim, he will kill every Christian and believers of other religions and non religions who don't convert to Islam. Its an interesting read, I can't copy it here as its too long.

Then there's the YouTube link, it explains how Muslims believe they can hasten their Imans arrival, this can only happen by their destruction of America and Israel and the killing of Christians (is this starting to sound familiar)?

This Iman will emerge from a well in the grounds of a mosque in Iran, as their savior to the world. (sounds a bit like he's emerging from Hades if you ask me, coming up from a deep hole in the ground)... Very creepy beliefs, it sounds very much like what the Bible has been warning us of, because this 'saviour' will claim to be God or god like, and the Jesus here could well be the false prophet we're warned about.

If I've gone off topic I'm sorry, but basically, this to me explains why the radicals are doing what they're doing.

If this is what they need to do to fulfill a final prophecy in their book, what/who can stop them and convince them otherwise.

They have an agenda, they are going 'by the book' so to speak.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sorry what has this to do with the Ottoman Empire within the context of that article?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo
(NOTE my Replies ar ein Brackets or PArenthesis)

Ottoman Sultanate was centered in present-day Turkey, extending its influence into south-eastern Europe as well as the Middle East. It lasted from 1299-1923, succeeded by Republic of Turkey. The Ottoman Empire consisted of 29 provinces, spanning Europe, Asia and North Africa. It was called Ottoman (daulat Osmania) because the first Sultan was Osman I (1258- 1324).
(So. what countries are in those areas and had existing clutures and science and philosiphy? GREECE is ONE of them isnt it? So guess where some inventions came from that they purloined and claimed ownership of.)

In the first centuries of Islamic civilization, education was mainly conducted in mosques. During the Abbasid period, when Muslims started learning ancient sciences like philosophy, mathematics, medicine, astronomy, physics and chemistry, a need arose to teach these disciplines in newly created institutions like Baitul Hikma (750-1258) of Baghdad, or Darul Hikma (1005-1156) of Cairo.

The famous Islamic educational institution, the madrasa (college) started to develop in the 10th century.

(Here. This applies to the Ottoman empire. Since Greece was PART OF IT CORRECT?)

Greece,later part of ottoman empire

(Now They even list things that th e Muslims claim as their own inventions. read th e link. Oh and you must have ignored my previous post as well go back re read them please.)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Here's the end result for the Middle East that makes Zionists wet their pants:

This is what the so called "war on terror" will lead to.

Um you got that in English so an obviously English speaking website can understand it????

Or was your point israel being attacked and sectupling the size of their country after easily defeating multiple aggressors from all sides?

Six days war times 5?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Dabrazzo
(NOTE my Replies ar ein Brackets or PArenthesis)

Ottoman Sultanate was centered in present-day Turkey, extending its influence into south-eastern Europe as well as the Middle East. It lasted from 1299-1923, succeeded by Republic of Turkey. The Ottoman Empire consisted of 29 provinces, spanning Europe, Asia and North Africa. It was called Ottoman (daulat Osmania) because the first Sultan was Osman I (1258- 1324).
(So. what countries are in those areas and had existing clutures and science and philosiphy? GREECE is ONE of them isnt it? So guess where some inventions came from that they purloined and claimed ownership of.)

In the first centuries of Islamic civilization, education was mainly conducted in mosques. During the Abbasid period, when Muslims started learning ancient sciences like philosophy, mathematics, medicine, astronomy, physics and chemistry, a need arose to teach these disciplines in newly created institutions like Baitul Hikma (750-1258) of Baghdad, or Darul Hikma (1005-1156) of Cairo.

The famous Islamic educational institution, the madrasa (college) started to develop in the 10th century.

(Here. This applies to the Ottoman empire. Since Greece was PART OF IT CORRECT?)

Greece,later part of ottoman empire

(Now They even list things that th e Muslims claim as their own inventions. read th e link. Oh and you must have ignored my previous post as well go back re read them please.)

I have been saying this for pages... The "Muslims invented everything" crowd can't read or understand recorded history.

CNN and MSN have told them everything they need to know about the world.

The west leads the world, because the west created the modern world.

Since over 2500 years sgo.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: infinityorder

Sorry I was hoping you could have provided some tangible evidence to clarify your wild speculation.

Don't try to tell me history, I obviously know it

Lol silly me, of course you do.

Rome fell after more than 2000 years.....the muslims came to power

Lol...you have a absolutely pathetic debate decorum....you lack knowledge....reason...or the sensibility to know when you are obviously quite overmatched in both skill and knowledge.

Every single modern doctor of the west takes the " hippocratic oath" as he was literally the father of modern medicine!!!!!

I gave you all the facts you need to find the truth yourself.

I am not socrates, I don't tolerate ignorance during debate.

Either come equipped with the knowledge and skills to keep up or stfu.

I am not getting paid to educate the ignorant, I am here to debate facts, without pay. Try Google! It will inform you about what I stated. Come back when you have read the historical facts.

You are ignorant of obvious facts of history...try Google it does get paid for educating the ignorant.

Either come to the table with the actual facts or sit at the kidfy table.

I honestly don't care.

Inform yourself or be silent... Or I will further humiliate you with historical facts vs your "I thought" but are completely wrong PC bs.

Muslims have given the world........nothing, they imported almost everything from the west.

This is a fact of recorded history.
edit on 2-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
OP

Why do you think all terrorists are Muslim?

Because that is the whole bases of your thread and it is totally ignorant, by going with the title "my theory on why terrorists do what they do" and then giving us your very flawed analysis of why you think violent Islamic extremists do what they do the implication is that you you view all terrorists as Islamic.

A lot of people on this site need to get this mentality that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim out of their heads.

Your theory for example does not fit with what ETA are getting up to in Spain.

Probably because 99 out of 100 terrorist attacks today are caused by Muslims?

Or are you fully blind in both eyes?

If people have eyes like yours then yes they are fully blind,

whats it like being in dark?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes but im still struggling to understand why you are telling me this?

Things you have said so far lol.

I gave you all the facts you need to find the truth yourself.

Muslims have given the world........nothing

I am not socrates, I don't tolerate ignorance during debate.

LOL.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They do things the same reason you do things.

Long term conditioning. End of story.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Probably because 99 out of 100 terrorist attacks today are caused by Muslims?

That is utter crap and I challenge you to prove that 99% of all terrorists are Muslim.

what total nonsense.

This is what really annoys me at times on ATS.

Morons can just make up crap like this and spout it like its a fact, you say this like you know what you are talking about. Quite clearly, you have no incite into modern day terrorism.

Please stop dragging down conversation with this kind of ignorance.

OK then, show me where Muslims weren't responsible for 9 of the last 10 terrorist acts on earth.

I promise they were.

All other terrorist groups on earth don't even come close.

Even the IRA in it hayday was not even close.

Is real alone before they closed off Gaza, back when the IRA was active, had multiple per week.

It has only accelerated since then.

Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of all terrorist attacks in the world every single week, for years running.

But yes you are right of course muslims are peaceful.

Well if you promise then it must be true.

As evidenced by this post with no evidence....other than you disagree.....

Thanks for wasting server space for no reason?

Sorry but this is either angry teenager that thinks they know it all or one hell of troll I and few others are feeding.

Deny ignorance and deny the troll the food they seek from us

<< 2  3  4   >>

join