It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Think Tank

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fedupkid
Let me first say how refreshing I find your views on what we as a race need, it is encouraging to see someone with dreams of bettering life for all. I too am all for a new world order, but only one such as you described. The current one that is being established is evil in its truest form and must be stopped. However much I agree with your view that a NWO that benefits us as a species is needed I cant help but question wether it is in fact possible. The current NWO has been in the making for decades and is already working at an immense scale. How would we compete with this? The majority of the population in western civilizations is still yet to recognize the rise of the NWO. Before we can convince them that we must establish a fairer new world order we must first get them to recognise the existence and corruption of the current one. A task much easier said than done, you can point people to web pages, books etc as proof but you cant open their mind for them. I believe a community such as ours here at ATS is the perfect place for such a New New world, order if you like, to start. Here we have people from all different walks of life, with different views, beliefs, cultural backgrounds etc but we all have one thing in common, were open minded enough to view this website (without thinking "oh its all just wacko conspiracy theories") and use critical thinking to develop our own opinion based on the events and facts, Which is a step in the right direction at least. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if such a world order like the one you propose is to become a reality, have we got what it takes to implement it? I believe it is possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

My goodness !!.....you had me tap dancing about..... whistling a tune. My only concern is with the non-profit organizations I agree completely that if people working for a non-profit are making much more than a livable wage that they should be penalized in some way. The problem I have with my state ( Maine ). It is proposing to tax non-profits based on assets and that would cripple us for being able to develop a new society under the umbrella of a non-profit. Which is exactly what I wanted to help facilitate by creating a non-profit for that purpose.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone that supports and understands me.
I really appreciate it. Thank you very very much.

For those who are showing signs of stockholm syndrome, even
though your value to humanity will be very low in the system
we will still show you unconditional love. I hope you will
wake up someday and start looking and become part of the
solution instead of being part of the problem.

I am not trying to rule over anyone, I am looking for solutions
for problems the current system has caused.

For those who say that the New World Order is impossible I
suggest you to be more positive and get rid of limiting beliefs.
With that attitude we will remain slaves and they will keep
polutting and destroying the environment. With this mentality
humanity will never reach its full potential. Are you benefitting
in some way of this sick system?

I never thought that pointing problems, providing solutions and
trying to free humanity would attract so much negative people.

I call it a World Order because there shouldn't be anywhere on
this earth that they can continue to pollute the environment and
enslave people. Their attack is globally so the solution should
also be globally.

For those of you shooting my ideas I think you are just trolling
because you do not provide any alternatives and say why we should
choose your alternatives.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It's all about balance and proper appropriation. I don't believe that good faith nonprofits should be penalized for the bad practices of those who abuse such avenues.

Blessings to your ventures! You're awesome!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Does anyone have more ideas?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

A moderately open ended financial fund for those who have proven themselves to be wise and temperate in their spending habits?

I know for a lot of us on the lower end of the socioeconomic scale such would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

What would be the first thing you would like to change if such a world order was established, and how could we implement these changes? If we're gonna talk about a new order we must outline possible solutions to the problems created by the current one, otherwise it will only ever be a dream.
edit on 3-2-2015 by 1NS1GHTFUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I would like to believe in unicorns and rainbows, however :

A changing (unstable) world, with many differing viewpoints, always at odds with each other,
is the factor, that in the long run, forgoes stagnation and filters our ineffective ideology.

edit on 3-2-2015 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 1NS1GHTFUL

I would not do anything alone. That would be suicide. I would prefer to create a solid plan with others and present it them. They can't deny the truth forever. I will keep shining light on their wickedness till everybody wakes up and demand a new system. I think we should start by making projects. The first project I would work on is trying to completely automate a greenhouse. I don't have all the answers that is why I decided to make a think thank so we could find solutions.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Please get rid of limiting beliefs my friend. No matter how different we are from each other
we should have something in common. And why are you shooting my ideas without providing
solutions and alternatives. Are you too benefiting from this sick system somehow? Don't you
want your kids to be free? Please be constructive instead of keep saying that we can't achieve
it. That kind of mindset is not helpful.
edit on 3-2-2015 by fedupkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

As you may have seen my English is not that well. If I understood you right, I agree with you.
It would be hard to fund the projects and support people working on the projects without
money in the current system. I honestly don't have all the answers, I just know what the problems are and what
needs to be changed. I was hoping that this think thank would create a solid plan to implement.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We could all start by learning robotics and gardening and fully automate farming and gardening tasks.
Universities could also help by designing environmental friendly products and free energy.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
All I want to achieve is freeing humanity, get rid of all restrictions caused by businesses and money,
make sure that they do not continue to pollute the environment. Make sure that we focus on the
love of humanity instead of focusing on worthless paper.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fedupkid
a reply to: donktheclown

Maybe it would be easier if we started loving one another as ourselves. Nothing else would be needed, nothing.

And continue to destroy our environment?

Do you know Australian bush men burn last years dead growth of plants and grasses, to promote new growth, and bring in fresh game for the pot? its been going on for hundreds of years, humans have been doing similar for a long time.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

By destroying the environment I meant polluting it with chemicals, and plastics that take
a lot of time to decompose, stuff that poisons our water supply etc. Producing stuff for
profit without thinking about the environmental damages...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is not supposed to be my New World Order, I was hoping more people would point
problems and present solutions.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Mother earth.....

strip mining entire planets will be done at some point in the very far future.

How do you feel about your planet now?

It''s not special and as we explore we will find out just how insignificant it really is. We think it's special because we live here......and that's a pretty close minded veiw.

Just because it's the cradle of humanity right now.....doesn't mean it will be for the 1st baby born on Mars or on a Moon around Jupiter or Saturn.......

As for a new world order, how about just a ONE WORLD ORDER, with service in the Galactic Military a requirement for entrance in to the human race? Everyone else gets to help strip mine planets for raw materials.

Can't wait for the 1st aliens to really show up so they can hear how you don't think they should rip this planet apart for it's raw materials.....so much for your petty idealism then.....what's that? you don't think we should take your planet? and you are going to protest? ZZZZAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!.......up in smoke.....anyone else have an opinion? Didn't think so. I doubt they will give peace a chance since that's a human idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think the aliens will be intelligent enough to strip mine the planet without polluting it.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join