It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heaven Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Part 1 The Love
The experience started, when I got home from work. I worked the night shift, a 12 hr. shift. I would be three days on, and three days off, so I would go to church every other week, because I needed my sleep. That Sunday morning I got a phone call, that told me I had to go to church to help out. I told them, I would not have signed up to volunteer that Sunday, because I knew my work schedule. So after a brief conversation, I Showered and went to church. When I got there, I was told they had been mistaken, I hadn't needed to of come.
So I went and sat down, in the back on the side. I was very frustrated and angry. I was just sitting there stewing in my frustration, and all of sudden I was filled with the Holy Spirit, and I could not help but cry, and stood up to worship. When I stood up someone spoke loudly in the Spirit, and said (he just stood up). That really startled me, and I asked God, what is this? I stepped forward and turned to face the Altar, and someone spoke loudly again and said ( he just stepped forward), again this then really profoundly startled me, and I prayed to God. I asked him to teach me his wisdom, I did not know what was happening, and I told Him, I was a ignorant man, and I pleaded with him to help me understand his wisdom. I now was afraid to even move, or do anything, I became very self aware, so I just kept praying. I then started shaking all over, I could not control it, this made me even more frightened. Then the Pastor said loudly, (perfect Love cast out all fear), So I prayed with my whole heart, teach me your wisdom, and all of a sudden a great whoosh, and I'm in Heaven and filled with so much love, that I could of gone on forever just saying wow wow wow....it was the meaning of life, and this was paradise. I had no fear just love.
I want to say, I could write forever the very best words that exist, and It could not come close to compare to the love I was experiencing. I looked around and saw other beings. Then a Man in all white came forward to me, and looked into my eye's. I knew he knew all of me completely, and loved me completely. I then could hear him in my head, in a language that was perfect, it could not mean any other thing, then what he was expressing in my mind. I could not mistake what he was reveling, it was truth. He then explained to me about the harmony, I had experienced earlier when I had become profoundly startled. He said that he would bear wittiness of are lives in this harmony, when we do right he will bear wittiness, and when we do wrong the harmony will bear wittiness to correct us. I understood this to mean in scripture,( the gates of the city speak ). The love I realized everybody was part of was all one love, and God was the center of this one love. I was told, this is the kingdom of God, and that this will come to earth, when enough people love one another, it will overcome the blocking evil spirits that are bringing in the time of trouble. In this time we will understand that God is are only hope, and that we will learn how to truly love Him, our Brother's, and Sister's, and when this great love comes. It will save the earth and people from this great time of trouble, The Kingdom will break into this world, and it will make it His. He told me that it could happen at anytime if we would learn how to truly Love one another, and when the power of that love grows so strong it will overcome all things.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Michaelfunction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wowzaz I don't know where to start but congrats! I would be willing to bet the being that spoke to you was your spirit guide based on your similarities with other's stories, especially the telepathy. Incredible how they communicate isn't it?
I would not doubt what you were told was the truth. Though I truly believe "God" is no being we can quantitize with our human words. They just don't come close! It is more of a feeling, a connection, or a force. Well, you know now

a reply to: Michaelfunction

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wait, if God is our only hope then why does love emanating from US mean heaven coming to Earth? Wouldn't that mean WE are our only hope?

Unless of course you're saying God is love, in which case I agree.

Thanks for sharing with us. S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michaelfunction
Part 2 Spiritual Correction

As He spoke to me telepathically, in an instant, I understood, and embodied all He proceeded to reveal. He explained that the meaning of life was this overwhelming love I was experiencing, and that we should dedicate our lives to manifesting this love toward God, others and ourselves here on earth, and tell people about the hope of the coming Kingdom. In so doing, we will actually help bring about the this Kingdom of love. I then realized whatever I thought or wondered, the answer was instantly downloaded into my understanding. "This is incredible" , I thought, and then I realized I was no longer afraid to die. Wouldn't you know it, the next thought I had was "I must be really special because of what is happening to me" and in that very instant I was reproved with a spiritual shock of correction, so powerful it shook me to my core, and increased In power until I was literally driven to repentance. ( I learned quickly to be careful what I think ) I then was filled with the love of heaven again. He let me know that when the fullness of the Kingdom of God is manifest, this kind of immediate spiritual reproof will be experienced by all; that this is the meaning of the verse" He will rule by a rod of iron." I then understood that those who did not know how to enter into love because they had lived only for their own selfish interest, would try to hide from the presence of God's all encompassing Spirit.

from
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michaelfunction
Part 3 The Sacrifice

From understanding the importance of love, and seeking it with my whole heart: I asked a question I had personally wrestled with, from the first day became a believer :"How was my sin forgiven 2000 years ago?" How did Y'shua's act forgive me in today's time; I wanted to know the why, and how it works. I believed my sin had been forgiven because of the Promise of Y'shua, and the filling of the Holy Spirit that had come into me that day Oct. 8 1978,(but that's another experience ). I couldn't figure out the how. I'm a Mechanical Eng. and Inventor so Ive always needed to know the, (how it works). Then it all came to me in a instant and the scriptures were revealed: Abraham's faith, to be willing, and obedient to sacrifice his son, and because he had done this he received a blessing: that in thy seed all the nations of the earth will be blessed. This is why he is the father of the faith. That in this blessing God would predestined Y'shua His only begotten Son to be given because God so loved the world. I realized that when Y'shua was in the Garden and asked if its possible let this cup pass from me: that He wanted to avoid what was coming and said nevertheless not as I will but as thou wilt. Then when He was questioned by Pilate, Y'shua answered, and said you would have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above. God had given Pilate the authority. Then I realized the greatest atrocity was Y'shua Suffering for me, when he did not deserve it, he was perfect. Then I remembered Psalm 22 when he said thou hast brought me to the dust of death. God had the power to stop the torture and crucifixion at anytime, he let his only begotten suffer unto death because he loved me. In so requiring this of his Son I realized there isn't any carnal sin I could do to top what the Father had done, and that my own sin would not separate me from the father. But what the Father did was out of love for us, and what is done out of love fulfills the law and cannot be sin. If this had not been done out of love it would have been the greatest of all sin. I was in total wonder and awe. I saw how I could not do any carnal sin that could top what the father had done, and how Y'shua had overcame all and reconciled us, there isn't anything that can separate us from the love of the Father because of Y'shua's love and obedience unto death.

from this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"But what the Father did was out of love for us, and what is done out of love fulfills the law and cannot be sin"

Love is the fulfillment of thw law, Amen. I can't wait until The Heavenly Father's Kingdom come. When everyone obeys Love (for God is Love) the world will be so peaceful. May the merciful Father's Holy Spirit fill the earth as He fills the Heavens and keep darkness and war and all torment away.

Thank you for sharing your testimony.
edit on 1-2-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I want to write to clarify about the One who stepped forward to commune with me; I believe it was (and is) God, but I was so overwhelmed with what was happening, that I never asked his name. He seemed to be the source and originator of all Love, truth, wisdom and Knowledge, and then there was the Spirit, and that was the energy or plasma of love that did all things that the Father willed. I felt that I was part of this One Spirit like a brook adding to and receiving from this great river of love, truth, wisdom and knowledge. But everything was founded on love, mercy, compassion, truth, wisdom, knowledge and justice. He explained many more things, these are my perils and the wisdom is his. May his Kingdom come Amen.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thank you kindly for fixing the thread a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

edit on 1-2-2015 by Michaelfunction because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

I too want to thank you for your testimony.

It bothers me that I realize that people who don't know Jesus personally are ignorant of spiritual knowledge. It brings sin on myself because I know I am judging my spiritual life with the have nots when I should actively participate in the sharing of that knowledge by giving personal testimony. This forum can at times be overbearing in the fact, that it tends to be more about debate if Jesus is this or Jesus is that. I'm guilty of not wanting to battle the nay-sayers. I come in periodically through the years, say my piece, then shake the dust off my feet at the door I came in.

Then someone like you comes along who has tasted that which is divine and I get butterflies in my stomach when I remember the day he knocked me literally off my feet with a love so intense there was absolutely no way to stand.

Your revelations are right. It will happen one day when the times of the gentiles are fulfilled and our number has been reached, for the full number of gentiles has to come in.

Until then, I will continue to seek his face.

top topics

join