It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photos - Warwick Castle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey all,

I have been a member for nearly 11 years but only post occasionally. Apologies!

I went on a ghost hunt at Warwick Castle in the UK on 23rd January 2015.

Whilst in one of the rooms, a group of us on the hunt were informed by the medium with us that there was a spirit of an angry man standing in the corner near us.

Let me first advise that whilst in an adjorning room, i and one other person heard a step type noise coming from the room i am presently describing.

My wife felt like she saw something and another woman in the group started freaking out that this spirit was right in her face and she was not comfortable.

After a while, we decided to move to other area and as we did, i took some photos on my camera phone. On one pic after it was taken i thought i had captured something. It was not until i uploaded the pic to my laptop the next day, that I saw something very interesting. I will post both the original and the lightened (via mobile phone filter) and see for your self.

I am convinced there is something there.

edit on 31-1-2015 by Gregandgemma because: amended detail

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

You should circle whatever it is that everyone should be looking at.

You should also upload the original file so the hawks at ATS may swoop down and pick it apart.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There exists no ghosts. Obviously.

If you are wondering about that lighter speck in the middle of the picture, it seems like the exposure on that photo was quite long, and reflection of some sort that seemed to be moving from bottom to up got caught in the exposure.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

ok here we go -

Circled figure

original photo below

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can't see any pics as I'm on my phone. Isn't Warwick Castle where that famous image was taken in 2008 of a anomaly looking out from a windowless area?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not sure. Some strange things happned the night we went. If you can check the pics on a PC, would appreciate any thoughts on it.

Happy to send anyone the original to inspect

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma
Hey all,

I have been a member for nearly 11 years but only post occasionally. Apologies!

I went on a ghost hunt at Warwick Castle in the UK on 23rd January 2015.

Whilst in one of the rooms, a group of us on the hunt were informed by the medium with us that there was a spirit of an angry man standing in the corner near us.

Let me first advise that whilst in an adjorning room, i and one other person heard a step type noise coming from the room i am presently describing.

My wife felt like she saw something and another woman in the group started freaking out that this spirit was right in her face and she was not comfortable.

After a while, we decided to move to other area and as we did, i took some photos on my camera phone. On one pic after it was taken i thought i had captured something. It was not until i uploaded the pic to my laptop the next day, that I saw something very interesting. I will post both the original and the lightened (via mobile phone filter) and see for your self.

I am convinced there is something there.

that is someone wearing a black and white top and a blue Tammy. Not a ghost I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

no one was wearing that. There is clearly a man in bottom right hand corner but that was the only person in the shot at the time.

The figure in with the white collared tunic/top was not there when the photo was taken.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

P.s. what is a Tammy??

2nd line

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That would be a person.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

P.s. what is a Tammy??

2nd line
a wool hat. To me it looks like a man wearing a blue or grey wool hat facing away from the camera.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I am sure there was no one in front as I took the photo , however, i take your point.

That is why i love ATS. I will investigate and see if I can see who else was with us that night.

I will report back if I can find further details of participants

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

no one was wearing that. There is clearly a man in bottom right hand corner but that was the only person in the shot at the time.

The figure in with the white collared tunic/top was not there when the photo was taken.

If there was no person there, that's the clearest photo of an apparition I've seen.

It's so good that, even if I took the photo myself, I would question whether there may have really been a person there and just wasn't noticed. It's super clear and obviously a bipedal figure.

Hopefully there's a way to analyze it to confirm or rule out a live physical person standing there. I know you aren't lying but memory can be a bit unreliable at times.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Completely get what you are saying. To be fair, i was pretty freaked when i saw it. As mentioned above, will check out other participants from the event, if i can find out, and report back.

Was a strange night. If you have ever been to Warwick Castle at night, they have waxworks all around and they are freaky as hell when you hit them with a torch in the pitch black!!!

Thanks all

G

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
White scarf?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You mentioned you were going to investigate and see if you can see who else was with you that night but don't they have life like wax figures there too?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There is also a head on top of the book on the desk.

And I see Waldo/Wally.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yup, I see it too. I was reading, wondering why no one was mentioning the head over the book..a reply to: Forensick

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm guessing what looks like a woman's head on the book (on the desk) in the last pic is a trick of perspective and it's someone further back ... if not...? eta: and seeing the curtains parting to admit the woman cements it (mostly) that it is a trick of perspective and it's a lady wearing glasses, which aren't common to the medieval era!

But I'm curious about the scarf wearing figure and would guess it, too, is another guest or the best apparition pic I've seen in awhile.

And to the comment above re: the existence of ghosts... do so! I can make arbitrary comments about phenomena too. Heh...

edit on 1/31/2015 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That would be funny if the original "apparition" of the OP was a real person and the real gem of it all turned out to be a creepy floating woman's head resting on a book.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join