It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocking Bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Had a very lucid and very strange, but powerfully symbolic dream this last night.

I was entering a church/monastery and upon entrance, I felt a cold, evil chill. There was someone, or something in that place. I could feel its presence, and it was anything, but light.

Looking upon a wall I noticed a small, cage like opening where something lay, watching. Whatever this thing was, gave off a very powerful, and extremely dark energy.

Next thing I know I'm on a basketball court inside the church, a game had just begun. 2 vs. 1. Myself, and a very small person (roughly 3 to 4 feet tall) and a giant man, about 7 to 8 feet tall, who seemed to be working under the energy of this dark thing.

The huge man lumbered down the court, going in for what seemed like an easy dunk as the small guy was simply waiting on the other end. As the giant man went up for the score, I suddenly launched into the air and blocked the EVER LIVING # out of it. Subsequently, i threw the ball down court, right at the position of an alley-oop, where the small guy flew into the air too to go in for the score.

Epic.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That wasn't a dream, that was the preview for the return of 'Twin Peaks'.

Coming soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hehe - i see what you did with the title there...clever
It was Jessie Pinkman hiding in the corner btw

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

The dark side has been making a play for you to be evil...but you are good... and not going to choose the evil path in life...you are a white light winner!

top topics

join