It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit it, NWO is inevitable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sorry to tell you this, since you seem to support evil empires run by satanic paedophiles, however we're not willing to go under their slavery and a hell of a lot of unlawful rules and laws they've already created are going to have to be dealt with and eliminated.

We're going to progress free and equal.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Sorry to tell you this, since you seem to support evil empires run by satanic paedophiles

This type of thinking is exactly what I was referring to when I said "conspiracy theorists in their hysteria have made them out to be comic book bad guys"

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not at all sir i was just going to a source i know and trust, how am i a hypocrite can you answer that one or is this just another attack on me because of my faith... back to new world order people will never elect into order the world dictator it will most likely be a show of force and the strongest toughest meanest S.O.B is goin to be the one put into power.

But how long will it last too many factions would fight for power it wouldnt last man was made to be free not controlled why do you think there are riots and protests and so on it will only continue giving power to one specific person/entity will change nothing...a reply to: rokkuman

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Something to keep in mind just because we are a little paranoid doesn't mean "They" are not watching us.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
how am i a hypocrite can you answer that one or is this just another attack on me because of my faith...

Ok I am not attacking anybody.

I have noticed that many Christians oppose the NWO despite the fact that their bible teaches they will rule the world by a "rod of iron". Thats kind of hypocritical isn't it?

back to new world order people will never elect into order the world dictator it will most likely be a show of force .

You mean like this:
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
(luke 19:27)

edit on 31-1-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

But surely you have virtually got that working now under the international corporations that operate throughout the world thereby controlling many resources?

I noticed you mentioned personal character traits and beliefs for people rather than what starts those beliefs and, as time goes on confirms some of them. When I read it my immediate thought was the Borg. We all trot as one cooperating and doing our little bit - but, would we, with our characteristics such as individualism and innovation ever al be able to operate in the way you woulod wish.

Before we get to any New World Order surely much of the old and those who claw and cling to it have to change. Our universal banking system which is probably the corner stone of the old, is ripe with corruption and simply doesn't work - yet virtually every government fears any effort to create a new one and prefers to print rubbish money putting its citizens into further 'debt' to god only knows who….. ( I very much doubt its the people the media indicate occasionally). To bring in new world government you only have to look at the EU to see the problems of integrating countries with similar 'interests' its a monstrously difficult thing to do and Greece may well bring the effort tumbling down if it sticks two fingers up and tells its debtors its not paying but will print its own money -so live with it because its what its debtors supposedly have done.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Do you know these people personally?? So then what proof do you have that they are or are not?? See its people like you that will be the first to get on his knees and serve sad part is weakminded people like you will be the first under the guillotine.. lol im joking but proof sir proof who are they what are there beliefs and why do they have such angst against christianity in particular???a reply to: rokkuman

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I would rather die on my feet than serve on my knees any day of the week.

And that's the inevitable price we will pay by implementation of any form One World Government given the simple tenant that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

edit on 31-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

way to avoid my points.

I ask you again politely:
Does your bible teach that christians would "rule the world with a rod of iron" (revelation 2:26,27)?
Does your bible teach that christians are going to kill those enemies who did not want someone to be king over them (luke 19:27)?

Remember you brought religion into a discussion that had nothing to do with religion. Now that I've shown that your Bible also speaks of a NWO run by Christians you don't seem to be too interested in talking about the bible anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

originally posted by: Unity_99
Sorry to tell you this, since you seem to support evil empires run by satanic paedophiles

This type of thinking is exactly what I was referring to when I said "conspiracy theorists in their hysteria have made them out to be comic book bad guys"

Its not thinking. I know what the purpose of life is and have a Team Watching over. I've been told to give the so called elites here their F's. This gives a few of them a chance to turn it around, even somewhat. Though we know that they're not free in that sense of the word, and are contracted, blackmailed by very dark things they've been forced into to advance, but you're talking about the cosmos's worst villians, think your worst nightmares, ritually and otherwise, and they've done it. You would never elect them to any office, prison is what they need. They get nothing from us, except we get our resources and wealth back from them. They are stolen goods.

F's. They took, but lets be kind and say they were given, a tiny drop in the infinite bucket of power and responsibility, and blew it. Murder, infanticide, ritual sacrifice, paedephilia, war, starvation, exploitation, destruction of planets and systems, petty power games.....nothing worthy of the next level, but in fact, destroying the school and its students, not even worthy of this level....
edit on 31-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
Some things will never change, like for example religion. That alone prevents all countries to unite. Besides that the west has decades of social changes other countries haven't had, it would take decades to educate other countries. I don't see why the world can't continue to develop the way it has. Even in space, countries will either divide up a habitable planet or each country will have it's own planet.

link   
See once again personal attacks on belief which was discussed the other day here you know misintrepritation leads to bad situations and taking ones post out of context is a sign of weakness.

You post was lets admit it nwo is inevitable but no viable source other than heresay and personal opinion which is weak at that i could continue this discussion w you about your sicafantic belief that there will be a pefect utopian belief in a fallable system of lunatics but hey keep arguing your belief im sure youll get far w that one...a reply to: rokkuman

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Do you know these people personally?? So then what proof do you have that they are or are not??

Of course I don't know them personally why would you even ask me such a thing.

We do know that these people are intellectual giants and visionaries capable of thinking on a global scale. They definitely aren't bozos.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One world government is what mankind is looking for since ancient times. Romans wanted, Incas wanted too. It's unavoidable and it will take place.

The concept had been implanted in the population for many years, thru films and tv shows, as a model of a more efficient system.

somehow, it's also a solution proposed by religion if you think about it. Just an example, final judgement suggests a second coming of Jesus, to take over the world. I'm a christian, so don't get offended.

It doesn't need to be a bad thing.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We're here. We'll be grading their performance. Right here in the trenches, sleeves rolled up, not in the lofty spots at all. They are not taking anyones freedoms away, the people are way over their heads.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No not at all bible teaches love compassion unity your taking the verses out of context like every other person that has little or no knowledge like i said continue to call for your nwo i can guarantee youll be the first calling out for GODS mercy...gtg have a great day a reply to: rokkuman

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
See once again personal attacks on belief which was discussed the other day here you know misintrepritation leads to bad situations and taking ones post out of context is a sign of weakness.

How can I be so sure that the long list of verses you posted aren't "taken out of context"?

.... belief that there will be a pefect utopian belief in a fallable system of lunatics but hey keep arguing your belief im sure youll get far w that one...a reply to: rokkuman

By calling them lunatics you are simply resorting to ad hominem attacks.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

For the notion of any NWO to function benevolently everyone would need to be an intellectual giant and/or visionary capable of thinking for themselves never mind on a global scale. However peoples empathy towards one another rarely extends any further than the nose on there face. You see the problem?
edit on 31-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Like who you said you dont know the obviously like my question then how do you know they are visionaries or intellectual giants???a reply to: rokkuman

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
And by you not providing source of these "Intellectual Giants" proves your intellectual genious...a reply to: rokkuman

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join