It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Kind Of Motorcycle Do You Ride?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So do you ride a motorcycle, there must be a few out there, got a picture of your bike lets see it

The riding season is coming for us northern folks, anyone going anywhere,

Here's my ride 1986 FXST/C EVO Harley softail . mines a bar hopper though, not the most comfortable for a long haul,

So lets see some of your bikes or your boyfriend or girlfriends bikes, Mom or Dads rides.
Been to any shows maybe you got a picture or three?

Anyone going to any events or shows this year,
I'll be going to Port Dover for Friday 13th it's going be full leather ride for sure and as long as the snow is off the roads it should be good.

edit on 1/2/2015 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
None, I don't have a death wish.

But have fun on yours

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sauron
Don't have any pictures on my tablet but I ride a 2006 550 husaberg set up dual purpose. Ride on the road legally then go ride to the top of a mountain making my own road, it suites me well. It's riding season here right now even with two feet of snow lol.

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

A KawaWALKi...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IronNuts
indeed, I spent many years riding off road there's nothing like it. I hope to do it again some day if I come by a cheap endro.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

My bike before my HD was an 1986 Ninja GPZ-XR 600 R

this is a picture of what it looked like I have some of my own but I can't find them at the moment

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I dont have any pictures sadly . I only have memories , i miss riding though . I miss it a lot . Randomly coming home with a new bike is not grounds for divorce ,is it .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The only motorcycle I owned was a 67 Honda 305 scrambler. It went a hundred miles per hour on the highway unless the cops were around.

I still have the cycle endorsement on my license, even though I haven't owned a bike for thirty eight years.
edit on 30-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
A 2005 KLR 650 with a few aftermarket accessories....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Dono Bro, I been happily divorced for 25 years now, from around the time I got the Ninja.

uhmm :LOL:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just sold..07 r1

Wishlist...13/14 zx10r

Dodging the cages!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Thats a super clean Ninja

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Nice bike you got there, I really like off road bikes I started out on a 1974 Honda SL70 Endro in the end riding a 500cc Yamaha Thumper.

and I've never looked back hahaha

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Currently running are 1993 Yamaha fj1200 and the more reliable 2007 Yamaha fz6. Our longest ride was from Pittsburgh to Devil's Tower Wyoming a couple summers ago. Last summer ended up in Deals Gap and rode 'Tail of the Dragon' US 129 and a good stretch of Blue Ridge Parkway in western NC/ eastern TN. There's talk of a run to New Orleans this year. Heat and humidity of course will be brutal but we'll have a few laughs. The best times are always in the saddle.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Border Collie.

I straddle the dog and use his ears as handle bars.

I go through these fazes where I really want to get a motorcycle, but I'm never going to. I have enough fun in the car. IF I were to get one I've always had a thing for naked bikes and Ducati. Also love the way a Triumph sounds. Also...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That's not my bike, I have pictures of it here that I have somewhere, when I find it I'll swap it out with mine.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A sweet 2004 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic. Bought it a few years ago with only 3200 original miles on her, single owner. Since that time I've added the highway bars, windshield, and wide white walls. Other than that she is all stock baby....and runs like new.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nice Bike, a couple of the guys I ride with have'm and swear by them

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron
a reply to: Mandroid7

That's not my bike, I have pictures of it here that I have somewhere, when I find it I'll swap it out with mine.

Right on...that'd be cool to see.
That one in the pic is going to be worth some money someday

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
A sweet 2004 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic. Bought it a few years ago with only 3200 original miles on her, single owner. Since that time I've added the highway bars, windshield, and wide white walls. Other than that she is all stock baby....and runs like new.

Nice cruiser there...man, you could do some serious miles on that..comfy& wind-blocked

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join