It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine chief of staff ‘thwarts Western allegations’ by admitting no combat with Russian troops

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: APT1Yksnidnak

That's because it is propaganda. There are no "NATO legions" in Ukraine.

A comment by Putin with nothing to back it up is not proof - its propaganda.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

- You know you lie & have NO proof in order to 'debunk' the nato force in ukraine. You can't provide NO evidence that NATO ISN'T IN UKRAINE.

edit on 1-2-2015 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

edit on Feb 1st 2015 by Djarums because: irrelevant spam video removed by admin

edit on Feb 1st 2015 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Repeated spam removed by admin
edit on Feb 1st 2015 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No
propaganda from you and your self-proclaimed "facts"
You have zero proof NATO forces are not in the theatre, against a volume of material that they are
You've ignored the debate, for the opportunity to spew your distorted views in another thread
Here I've shown evidence of a coup in Ukraine (unlawful removal of a president) and proven you wrong about Russia recognizing the Ukraine regime.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
China Pledges Support For Russia, Challenges NATO Policies For Economic War Against Moscow:
au.ibtimes.com...
keep spinning but iv'e got my eye on the ball.
edit on 1-2-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I can..

NATO is a defensive alliance only.
Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Considering several members of NATO, like Germany and France, stated there will be no military intervention, which Obama stated as well, any deployment of NATO forces would not be a secret as members would be raising bloody hell over it. Secondly, since NATO is a defensive alliance offensive use of NATO forces would negate the attack on one is an attack on all clause.

NATO is defensive only and collective defense applies only when a NATO nation is attacked and not attacking.

Putin made the claims yet had no evidence to back his false claim up.

There are no NATO forces in Ukraine.
The rebels tried using the same lie by announcing they found NATO bodies in NATO uniforms during the battle of the airport.

The problem is NATO does not have a uniform.

Putin made the claim and its up to him to support it - which he has not done and cannot do because its a lie. To date no evidence has been provided showing NATO forces in Ukraine. just like there is no evidence that there are American mercenaries fighting in Ukraine.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Defensive as in Libya?
former Yugoslavia?
Afghanistan/Pakistan?
The economic offensive on Russia by the USA/EU ? ( NATO members)
illegal airstikes (offensive) in Syria/Iraq ?
lol

Here's a source so we can all be on the same page as to how you arrived at that conclusion.
Delusion :
www.minddisorders.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GhostArmy

Do Ukrainians speak that good of english?

Ah this logic, I know plenty of foreigners that speak perfect English and if this is what you are trying to pass as proof then I wish you good luck.

(post by CptFreedom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
US Air Force plane in Kharkov youtu.be... in Gorlovka temple destroyed by a shell of American self-propelled artillery youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptFreedom

originally posted by: thesaneone

Ah this logic, I know plenty of foreigners that speak perfect English and if this is what you are trying to pass as proof then I wish you good luck.

- any logic is to be SILENCED by ATS MODS/ADMINS.

What would you like to discuss?

* - Ukraine chief of staff "thwarts Western allegations' by admitting no combat with Russian troops."

ATS admins/ mods won't allow a debatable concept. . . NO OPPOSITION VIEWPOINTS ALLOWED

How many accounts do you have?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I can..

Considering several members of NATO, like Germany and France, stated there will be no military intervention, which Obama stated as well, any deployment of NATO forces would not be a secret as members would be raising bloody hell over it. Secondly, since NATO is a defensive alliance offensive use of NATO forces would negate the attack on one is an attack on all clause.

NATO is defensive only and collective defense applies only when a NATO nation is attacked and not attacking.

The rebels tried using the same lie by announcing they found NATO bodies in NATO uniforms during the battle of the airport.

Putin made the claim and its up to him to support it - which he has not done and cannot do because its a lie. To date no evidence has been provided showing NATO forces in Ukraine. just like there is no evidence that there are American mercenaries fighting in Ukraine.

If there's no problem, then whats this?

"Out Of My Face Please" - Why Are US Soldiers In Mariupol?

nato = defensive. - - - - - - - > L.M.A.O. !!!

You obviously read the other threads, so I won't embarrass you w/ links - - which you can't refute

U can try but, well, I will light you up!

He was proven to be British... in the neonazi Azov batallion. He's got a Facebook page somewhere and you should find it easily with a simple search. I haven't seen much evidence whether he's from anything like the SAS or MI6, or just Academi (which is much more probable), but the guy obviously is from a military background.

Though there are official reports of FBI and CIA agents operating in Kiev since at least May of the last year. And NATO tanks have been reported to come into Ukraine, after being moved to Poland.

Don't take that as a proof of NATO boots on the ground... not at least before you have any solid evidence.
edit on 1/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I can..

If there's no problem, then whats this?

"Out Of My Face Please" - Why Are US Soldiers In Mariupol?

nato = defensive. - - - - - - - > L.M.A.O. !!!

You obviously read the other threads, so I won't embarrass you w/ links - - which you can't refute

U can try but, well, I will light you up!

He was proven to be British... in the neonazi Azov batallion. He's got a Facebook page somewhere and you should find it easily with a simple search. I haven't seen much evidence whether he's from anything like the SAS or MI6, or just Academi (which is much more probable), but the guy obviously is from a military background.

Though there are official reports of FBI and CIA agents operating in Kiev since at least May of the last year. And NATO tanks have been reported to come into Ukraine, after being moved to Poland.

Don't take that as a proof of NATO boots on the ground... not at least before you have any solid evidence.

Holy sh*t!

I might hug you, LoL.

1st REAL PERSON to step up & tell the tale of whats happening. God bless you - brave one.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

(post by CptFreedom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CptFreedom

I doubt ATS is telling anyone they are not allowed to post their viewpoint. Me thinks the post was removed for a t&c violation.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GhostArmy

Nations where English is a predominant language -

Caribbean
Kenya
Kiribati
Lesotho
Liberia
Malawi
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritius
Federated States of Micronesia
Namibia
Nauru
New Zealand
Nigeria
Niue14
Pakistan
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Solomon Islands
Somaliland
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tuvalu
Uganda
Vanuatu
Oceania 226,000
Zambia Zimbabwe

Nations where English is the official language -

Australia
Bahamas
Canada
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States

Nations where English is the defacto official but not primary

Bangladesh
Brunei
Israel
Malaysia
Sri Lanka

Non sovereign where English is de jure official

Akrotiri and Dhekelia
American Samoa
Anguilla
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Christmas Island
Curaçao
Falkland Islands
Gibraltar
Guam
Hong Kong
Isle of Man
Jersey
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Pitcairn Islands
Puerto Rico
Sint Maarten
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands

etc etc etc...

English is not spoken only in the United States.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink the punch

Here's an easy find,proof NATO is in Ukraine,the dates are irrellevant
obfuscate it all you want
news.nationalpost.com...
www.stripes.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Defensive as in Libya?

UNSC 1973 - Security Council Approves ‘No-Fly Zone’ over Libya, Authorizing ‘All Necessary Measures’ to Protect Civilians

Russia abstained from voting.

former Yugoslavia?

The NATO operation for Kosovo followed over a year of intense efforts by the UN and the Contact Group, of which Russia was a member, to bring about a peaceful solution. The UN Security Council on several occasions branded the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo and the mounting number of refugees driven from their homes as a threat to international peace and security. NATO's Operation Allied Force was launched to prevent the large-scale and sustained violations of human rights and the killing of civilians.

Following the air campaign, the subsequent NATO-led peacekeeping operation, KFOR, which initially included Russia, has been under UN mandate (UNSCR 1244), with the aim of providing a safe and secure environment in Kosovo.

UNSC resolutions dealing with Yugoslavia and NATO / Russia invovlement

Afghanistan/Pakistan?

Afghanistan harbored Osama bin Laden and refused to turn him over to the US. The US, suffering an attack on its soil, invoked article V of the NATO treaty. When the Taliban refused to turn him over to the US, The US / NATO took action.

Pakistan-NATO relations

The economic offensive on Russia by the USA/EU ? ( NATO members)

A response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and illegal occupation / annexation of Crimea. Before you try to used the failed argument of a vote occurring it has not been recognized by the UN. A statement voted on by the general assembly condemned the Russian action.

Russia has placed economic sanctions on nations yet you don't seem to be bitching about that. Russia maintains they will do whats best for Russia. With that said other nations have a right to do whats best for their themselves, including stopping trade with Russia because of Russian actions.

You guys need to get over the one way road dilemma you guys get stuck on. The sanctions occurred AFTER Russias invasion and illegal occupation / annexation of Crimea. A point you and others seem to ignore for obvious reason.

illegal airstikes (offensive) in Syria/Iraq ?

* - Iraq formally asks US to launch air strikes against rebels
* - World briefs: Syria OK with allied bombings

UNITED NATIONS — Syria’s foreign minister said Monday that his government is satisfied with the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State group, adding that the airstrikes should be expanded to include all other militant groups in Syria.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Walid al-Moallem said the fight against terrorism has aligned Damascus with Western and Arab opponents in fighting the same enemy.

He spoke as U.S.-led coalition airstrikes targeted towns in northern and eastern Syria controlled by the Islamic State group, including one strike that Syrian activists said hit a grain silo and reportedly killed civilians.

lol

That was my reaction after seeing your post.

Here's a source so we can all be on the same page as to how you arrived at that conclusion.
Delusion :
www.minddisorders.com...

A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person's content of thought.

Excellent job.. Now you only have 11 more steps to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join