It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Vaccine Fraud – 2nd US Court Case Over MMR Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

INTRODUCTION

1 Merck is the exclusive supplier of mumps vaccine (including M-M-R II and ProQuad) (collectively, “Mumps Vaccine”) in the U.S.

2 This lawsuit is brought as a proposed class action against Merck for unlawfully monopolizing the U.S. market for Mumps Vaccine by engaging in a decade-long scheme to falsify and misrepresent the true efficacy of its vaccine.

3 Specifically, Merck fraudulently represented and continues to falsely represent in its labeling and elsewhere that its Mumps Vaccine has an efficacy rate of 95 percent or higher. In reality, Merck knows and has taken affirmative steps to conceal –by using improper testing techniques and falsifying test data –that its Mumps Vaccine is, and has been since at least 199

Merck Vaccine Fraud – 2nd US Court Case Over MMR Vaccine

I am often amazed at how much corrupt corporations will do to make a buck or monopolize a market. In this case Merck is accused of stacking the deck when testing the of their Mumps vaccine.

I don't trust big business to tell the truth when billions are at stake. They have lied in the past about major issues facing the American public. How many times do we find out later that there were problems but they were buried by the company?
I don't have a lot to say about this than .... Here is the information... make up your own mind ....

I wanted to put this out there because of the vaxxers are going ballistic when people question the effectiveness and safety of vaccines. People should question them.........

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe that this lawsuit has merit and that the company has been misinforming the people on the effectiveness of the vaccine for a long time. They are following the regulations in testing that they helped to create though so I doubt if the lawsuit will be won by whoever is suing.
edit on 30-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Merck has a history.

The Vioxx lawsuits were killers.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
you wont find the pro forced vaccinations fans in this thread, for some reason they all seem quite accepting of the status quo, which is >

edit on 1/31/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So this is why we are being distracted by all this pro-vacc marketing propaganda threads? Not just here on ATS, but it seems the past few weeks there has been an increase in the amount of pro-vacc BS all over the web.

I have no horse in this race as I have no children, but as someone who was not vaccinated as a child because my mother chose not, it is absolutely abhorrent that I cop the accusations of "baby killer" because my mother (a doctor) made an informed decision not to vaccinate me.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
So this is why we are being distracted by all this pro-vacc marketing propaganda threads? Not just here on ATS, but it seems the past few weeks there has been an increase in the amount of pro-vacc BS all over the web.

I have no horse in this race as I have no children, but as someone who was not vaccinated as a child because my mother chose not, it is absolutely abhorrent that I cop the accusations of "baby killer" because my mother (a doctor) made an informed decision not to vaccinate me.

i agree there really has been a huge coordinated effort in the last few weeks to push forced vaccination ideology, it is rather odd and concerning, ive been witnessing it also.

in 5th grade me and everyone else in school was forced to receive vaccinations during class, we were all marched down to the gym stood in line and had the vaccine shot into us one at a time, when it came my turn i made it clear i did not want the shot and was told word for word "you have to, you dont have a choice" i felt a lot of spite being told that, within a half an hour of receiving the shot i was sick, i vomited in class and was sent home early, i was sick for a week the doctors ruled it was a bad reaction to the shot, i couldn't understand just how betrayed i felt, that i was healthy and happy and then forced against my will to receive a shot which made me sick as a dog for days.

i did not witness anyone else get sick like i did and this confused me, when i asked the doctor why he said that there is always a percentage of people who get sick from the vaccinations, i asked why then do they force it on us, he could not answer anything more then 'because they must'. if that isnt blind belief then what is.

the illness effected my liver and i have a benign yet permanent dysfunction of my liver now that i will live with for the rest of my life forever wondering what if, just what if i had the freedom to refuse that shot as i had wished it then, perhaps i would be healthier now, i will never know and i have to live with that,

i would rather people have the freedom to choose, so that when the day comes they have a regret, it will be for what they choose to do or choose not to do, rather then as i do having regret for what i was forced into against my will.

and on the topic of everyone using andrew wakefield as a scapegoat ill just leave this here www.naturalnews.com...#

i know a lot of people hate NN as a source but if you go through life shooting the messenger and ignoring the message then you will have no one left to shoot as all messengers are guilty of misinformation from time to time. even you.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know the outcome of this as the article is dated 2012.
Or is it ongoing?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I agree w above mentioned i almost lost my two precious children to bull# vaccinations i wanted to comment on the thread from nlbs but its way too heated my fear is that vaccines have evolved to a profit driven instead of life saving..

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Trusting a corporation is like trusting the government and I don't trust either. Trust is earned and they haven't earned mine. People have agendas and if corporations are people, then they have agendas. It's no secret that the bottom line is what business is all about.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Vaccines are self-certified chemical cocktails sold to you by a profit machine with 100% immunity from vaccine injury claims.

That's a major conflict of interest.

If vaccines are so great, let's remove the immunity and open up the private test results.
It's a small request really.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Look for anti vax threads to get closed, LOLd, or hoaxed in the near future. OPs might even get banned.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Tucket because: clarity

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I second that one after reading a post the other day people that take matters into there own hands like ones health is ousted as irrespponsible but when a doctor or vaccine kills someone or multiple its considered ok yea i just got off the fence on this one!!! a reply to: Tucket

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Vaccines are self-certified chemical cocktails sold to you by a profit machine with 100% immunity from vaccine injury claims.

That's a major conflict of interest.

If vaccines are so great, let's remove the immunity and open up the private test results.
It's a small request really.

There are plenty of "private test results" out there.
It's just that your belief system won't allow you to see them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So OP, as has already been asked, has there been an update as your link is from nearly 3 years ago?

Surely there should have been something by now?

Or is it a case of finding everything you can that is anti vaccination and posting it irrespective of how relevant it is?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If vaccines are truly for public health, and not for profit, then the money needs to be taken out of it. Im not talking about the money it costs people to get the vaccines, i'm talking about the insane profits that are made off of them.

I will never trust huge corporations to have anyone's best interest in mind besides their own. I guarantee that if you take the money out of the vaccine market, things would change real fast.

Pro-vaccination leaning toward forced vaccination has become a meme across the US and the better part of the world. People are lining up to scream at anyone who ask questions or has doubts claiming they are ignorant, stupid, a baby killer etc. What they don't seem to comprehend is the most people who ask questions and challenge the vaccine status-quo are far from ignorant. Most have done countless hours of research. How many of the pro-vaccination people can say the same?

I say the real ignorance is coming from the pro-vaccine bandwagoners who have let the media scare them half to death with the over hyping of the ebola "situation" and now with the measles outbreak. They spit out big pharm/media talking points as if they are the pure unfiltered truth without putting much thought, let alone research in to it.

Its getting close to a tipping point, and with how fast our freedoms in the US are disappearing, i really fear for what comes next.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
If vaccines are truly for public health, and not for profit, then the money needs to be taken out of it. Im not talking about the money it costs people to get the vaccines, i'm talking about the insane profits that are made off of them.

I will never trust huge corporations to have anyone's best interest in mind besides their own. I guarantee that if you take the money out of the vaccine market, things would change real fast.

Pro-vaccination leaning toward forced vaccination has become a meme across the US and the better part of the world. People are lining up to scream at anyone who ask questions or has doubts claiming they are ignorant, stupid, a baby killer etc. What they don't seem to comprehend is the most people who ask questions and challenge the vaccine status-quo are far from ignorant. Most have done countless hours of research. How many of the pro-vaccination people can say the same?

I say the real ignorance is coming from the pro-vaccine bandwagoners who have let the media scare them half to death with the over hyping of the ebola "situation" and now with the measles outbreak. They spit out big pharm/media talking points as if they are the pure unfiltered truth without putting much thought, let alone research in to it.

Its getting close to a tipping point, and with how fast our freedoms in the US are disappearing, i really fear for what comes next.

It's not really about the science for you is it?
It's down to your distrust of corporations.

I wouldn't mind but the profits the companies make from vaccines is small potatoes compared to most of their other products.

You could do worse than to read this.
But I know you won't.
www.skepticalraptor.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

There will be a lot of sick children because these idiots won't get them vaccinated. Everything is not a conspiracy. It's fun to suppose but not when a child that depends on you to protect them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

It is about the science. The science is not as definitive as you would like it to be. There are many unknowns and many risk that come along with vaccinations. You can continue to parrot the same ol talking points all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that people do get sick from vaccines and the evidence that vaccines are as effective as they claim and the reason for the decline in infection is just not there outside of weak correlation.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: Pardon?

It is about the science. The science is not as definitive as you would like it to be. There are many unknowns and many risk that come along with vaccinations. You can continue to parrot the same ol talking points all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that people do get sick from vaccines and the evidence that vaccines are as effective as they claim and the reason for the decline in infection is just not there outside of weak correlation.

Then I'm afraid your definition and understanding of science is skewed.

People do get ill from vaccines but more get killed by lightning.

And the evidence for vaccine effectiveness is happening now, in real time.
edit on 6/2/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

So OP, as has already been asked, has there been an update as your link is from nearly 3 years ago?

Surely there should have been something by now?

Or is it a case of finding everything you can that is anti vaccination and posting it irrespective of how relevant it is?

Here is your answer..

Judge Allows lawsuit over mmr vaccine fraud to continue

healthimpactnews.com...

Link to ruling from September 2014

www.rescuepost.com...
edit on pmq000000pmFri, 06 Feb 2015 20:42:01 -0600420000000106000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join