It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian supplied drones causing heavy casualties among Ukraininan troops.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

President Barack Obama’s administration is considering providing Ukrainian forces with defensive weapons and equipment in the face of a rebel offensive that has shattered a five-month truce, according to the New York Times.

And this is news how?

You do understand that they have always considered the idea, but thinking about the big picture stops them from doing so.

This is going to provoke a full scale Russian invasion going all the way to Kiev.

Why, Putin is not a dumb man so he had to know this would eventually be something that may happen...how long do you think he can keep playing the game before it eventually comes to an end?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What motivation would Kiev have to destroy the infrastructure of it's own country? They will be burdened with the cost of repairing/replacing that infrastructure once conflict ends.

Who said Kiev Junta with NAZI rootings would have repaired the infrastructure in any scenario? They would have been held responsible for civil war and left on their own.

These bloodsuckers are vying to avenge the Stalin induced Holodomor on the ethnic Russians. As soon as Junta came to power, they abolished Russian as a language inside Ukraine. These EVIL idiots showed their true colors right from the start.
I'm sorry, I really have a hard time taking you seriously when every other word in your posts are "Junta", "Nazi", "Evil", etc. If you want to be taken as a serious source of information, discard your PERSONAL feelings on the matter and report with an unbiased view.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It seems Truth Really Hurts..........does it not?

Face the Truth or Fade away !!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Watch when Ukraine Decides to take this fight into Russia. If you back them into a corner and they believe they can't force the Russians out of ukraine there will be attacks in Russia itself.

The only problem with them doing that is the fact that Russia has said they will use tactical nukes if attacked on their homeland. Something that I think Ukraine should take seriously if they decide to do that.

Putin has created an Afghanistan at his front door really don't think this is what he meant when he wanted to bring back the old soviet republic.

I think this got out of hand faster than what he expected, as I think he thought he could do in the east what he did in Crimea except the results weren't what they planned for, and it looks as though they me be trying to distance themselves from the east...not militarily, but monetarily.

But if he's going to act up this couldn't work out better for the west he destroyed the Russian economy and got them in a conflict they can't win or afford to pay for.

Putin does have a tough road ahead of him that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Wonder what difference Igla SAMs would have made in the Taliban theatres where mini ground battles were usually finished off by the F-16s or Helicopters.

I guess you must have missed these...as these are what the Taliban feared most.

www.military.com...

Russia has been playing nice for long but not any long.

I guarantee there are a few countries that don't feel that same way.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well, I will tell you when you actually provide it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

A-10 Warthog flies much lower than F-16s and would have been a much easier kill for Igla SAMs. Heck, even an RPG or AMR rifle can "hurt" the A-10 if not kill it.

Because it flies so low it is well armored though but a plane even "bruised" in the right spot can become "totally unmanageable" in the air.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This map explains as to what Ukraine really has been in its genes. Which is a mix and match up of various different regions and peoples as a result of geopolitical waves in the region.

en.wikipedia.org/?title=Talk:Ukraine/Archive_5#mediaviewer/File:Simplified_historical_map_of_Ukrainian_borders_1654-2014.jpg

NovoRossiya has been those provinces that were added in 1922. These were the part of Russia before that.

Why is Kiev having such hard time letting go of something that is not theirs to being with.
edit on 2-2-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Face the Truth or Fade away !!
If you honestly see your own personal views as unbiased truth then we'll never see eye to eye. I have my own personal views, but I back up my views with proofs and data. When I cannot, I preface the post with a disclaimer that these are my own views, and must be regarded as such.

I really wish you would do the same, it would increase your credibility as a poster here and stave off the attacks you receive from the Pro-Western side of things.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Whatever, no time to back each and single comment or view with data or link etc. ATS is not a court argument going on. I am mostly candid and truthful and have strong views about demeanor of people and powers around.

I am very few of the posters who admit that Russia is involved in helping the NAF with men and machines. Although my complain is the help (especially in the past) is light and resulting in losses for the NAF.

People who support or protect the actions of Junta in Kiev like shelling the civilians and torturing the POWs should be ashamed of the lack of empathy and concern for other human beings.

Finally, all this problem in Ukraine is a result of bad foreign policy of the US/West that like to poke its nose into affairs of other nations and constantly tries to destabilize those nations that do not go along with western objectives.

Humanity suffers as a result. But that does not matter............as in western mindset the cost of blood of certain others is much cheaper than the cost of their own. That I call PURE EVILNESS, punishment to which comes from the Allmighty.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This map explains as to what Ukraine really has been in its genes. Which is a mix and match up of various different regions and peoples as a result of geopolitical waves in the region.

en.wikipedia.org/?title=Talk:Ukraine/Archive_5#mediaviewer/File:Simplified_historical_map_of_Ukrainian_borders_1654-2014.jpg

NovoRossiya has been those provinces that were added in 1922. These were the part of Russia before that.

Why is Kiev having such hard time letting go of something that is not theirs to being with.

Your being silly now that area was part of turkey before that so I guess Russians are stealing Turkish land. Actually some validity to that since the tartars were killed and forced to move by stalin. Used to be there's. But I'm betting you didn't know that huh??

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Today when the world looks back, the most it does is to WWI...........atleast in most of the cases.

With your logic, North America belongs to Natives etc. etc.

Bottomline is bloodshed and destruction of humanity has to end. The western Ukraine was a part of Poland (I think) before WWII and they should throw more efforts towards rejoining the roots rather than trying to prove ownership over Novorossiya provinces. It won't work out now or long term so Kiev leaders might as well quit the war now and bring peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The same argument applies to the false Novorossiya claims.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why the heck would they name this "new Russia." Sometimes I think these people WANT to look bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Why the heck would they name this "new Russia." Sometimes I think these people WANT to look bad.

That would be a question for the Pro Russian rebels and Putin, who has used the term in several of his speeches / comments.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So what should they name it? Angelina Jolie Land or Brad Pitt Republic or something that sounds American or British?
those are nice sounding names that make them look good also!

Only faggy shameless idiots of Kiev Junta fight on the orders of NWO bankers.

NovoRossiya people are proud of their heritage and roots and that's why they are winning !!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So what should they name it? Angelina Jolie Land or Brad Pitt Republic or something that sounds American or British?

Ukraine

The government of Ukraine was recognized by Russia - twice now. In 2012 and 2014. There is no Junta unless you are referring to the armed rebels in the South and East of Ukraine and the illegal occupation of Crimea.

NovoRossiya people are proud of their heritage and roots and that's why they are winning !!

and yet they are blind to the fact that they reside in the sovereign nation of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

Wow you don't understand national borders don't understand democracy or history. Don't even know what a Junta is just heard the word and thinks it applies suggest you look uplease the definition. You Thunk it's ok for Russia to invade it's neighbors just because they are there neighbors. I am fully understanding why all Russian neighbors are turning to the west it's obvious when you listen to the pro Putin crowd.

I know another leader who played the same game thought it was ok to invade his neighbors in fact used the same excuses such as protection of his people in that country. Even claimed the land used to belong to that country his name was hitler. And sadly at this point there are more similarities than differences between him and Putin. Hiel Putin

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The government of Ukraine was recognized by Russia - twice now

When Russia recognized them then that did not mean NovoRossiyan provinces. That recognition was for the left over western part of a nation that saw its last day as Ukraine on Feb 22, 2014.

Don't despair, even the common people in the left over part will soon throw this Junta out themselves.

The real demeanor of the current leadership in Kiev will soon be exposed regarding their decision on 7-10K troops in Debaltsevo facing encirclement and destruction. While Debaltsevo is a transportation hub but is it worth the lives of even 1000 home team boys killed and 2000 wounded? And more so when 2nd strongest military force on planet is providing all sorts of support to the NAF. Most of the military leadership, knowing the growing lack of ammo and machines and well trained soldiers in the ranks..........would opt for peaceful surrender to save the exhausted and ammo spent men in the cauldron.

edit on 2-2-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Russia never recognized the last round of votes in the rebel controlled areas.

Russia was trying to play both sides of the fence and is going to get hit with traffic from both directions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join