It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Red Orbs Above Tampa, FL Near Stadium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ok so since no one replied to my post i guess it's safe to assume that there is no way in hell multiple people from different angles saw one triangular craft with 3 red lights on the bottom, or, the people posting here don't know how triangles work, either way, whatever. good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

lol hey sorry buddy that was my fault. No these were definitely two individual craft as the distance from one to another would change. The second one came in faster like it was trying to catch up and then slowed when it got closer, so I feel comfortable assuming it was two craft.

Its pointless without any footage which sucks because they were close enough down to get a great shot even on a crappy camera. I should have just run back into my job and told everyone to go outside. Hindsight is 20/20 of course. I was just kind of in shock that I actually saw something I could not identify for certain. I am only assuming drones because CENTCOM is here and our police are very well equipped for anything. I would not put it pass either the HCSO, TPD, or a group from the base to be testing out some new drones at night.

Heck ISAF takes over our downtown and does live drills for the public with blackhawks, Ospery gunners and soldiers in Humvee s for the past couple of springs. It is because of this normal military presence and the well equipped police that I think its more drone and less ET's.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
... the people posting here don't know how triangles work, either way, whatever. good luck.

So do you know how the triangles work, or anything you can share about them>

Flying triangles are common UFO sightings and there are a plethora of reports on ATS.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join