It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angry American Speaking Out Against Madness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Born In The U.S.A.

To be honest I just feel sorry Americans, especialy the ones that actualy know whats going on, its sucks, the infuriating thing is though theyve managed to take over most of our countries and its bull# but what you gonna do eh.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Our forefathers left us a way to take the power back, but you need to know how, and that's what Nation Liberty Alliance is all about. They have a free course on the constitution. How to go about taking are Country back county by county. All the people need to do is become involved. a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Born In The U.S.A.

To be honest I just feel sorry Americans, especialy the ones that actualy know whats going on, its sucks, the infuriating thing is though theyve managed to take over most of our countries and its bull# but what you gonna do eh.

Dylan Thomas...

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
And you, my father, there on the sad height, Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.

That's what you can do.

John F. Kennedy...

Rage against the dying of the light.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michaelfunction
Our forefathers left us a way to take the power back, but you need to know how, and that's what Nation Liberty Alliance is all about. They have a free course on the constitution. How to go about taking are Country back county by county. All the people need to do is become involved. a reply to: WarminIndy

I will definitely look into that.

I am a member of the Constitution Party.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"America" has become nothing more than a 'cover' for illegal activity by TPTB. She is used and abused, and when She has been all used up, like some cheap hooker, She will be put out of her misery by TPTB. She's been infiltrated, taken advantage of and taken hostage.

We, the people, have one responsibility and we are too distracted and too divided to do anything about it!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Please do, I was going To write a thread on this but maybe the info could be added here.a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was born during Vietnam.

In my life there has been no cease to wars somewhere on this planet. Violence was the hallmark of the 20th century, and it seems the same violence has crossed the century mark with no ceasefire.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You should write a thread about it.

If we don't speak then no one will listen.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thank you I will. One more time every one need's to check out( National Liberty Alliance )a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
These so called intelligence agencies would stop receiving their funding if they didn't "solve" all these cases you mentioned.

This terrorism nonsense is out of control. I don't see how they can claim to prevent something they're responsible for.

"Hey, lets trick those silly people into believing they're at risk. That way, we get more money and they get less rights."

Great post

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
These so called intelligence agencies would stop receiving their funding if they didn't "solve" all these cases you mentioned.

This terrorism nonsense is out of control. I don't see how they can claim to prevent something they're responsible for.

"Hey, lets trick those silly people into believing they're at risk. That way, we get more money and they get less rights."

Great post

And eventually it will end, what goes around, comes around. What goes up, must eventually come down.

I just hope that good agents will see that we do respect their good work and want to help them. We must. But we can't go on funding the corruption.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Yes, it is truly a shame that the good agents 99%) are tarnished by corrupt ingrates.

As you said, simple physics!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We should have known the FBI was a corrupt organization when it's founder (Hoover) could only keep it in existence by blackmailing the president (Roosevelt).

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

THAT is MORE scary, the talk of fighting and all.
edit on 30-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well said, overall. S&F

originally posted by: WarminIndy
promote the general welfare NO, you seem to revel in keeping groups of people so angry with each other they are fighting an underground revolution and you can't prevent illicit drugs and drug trafficking, and it is not the general welfare of the people when agents within your own agency are corrupt and involve themselves in the drug trade and your good agents can't speak out.

Divided, we fall.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

World War II
Secrecy posters

A more modern one.

A police officer standing guard outside the unit where the Duchess of Cambridge is giving birth accidentally showed off a confidential briefing note in full view of hundreds of cameras.

pinterest.com / about three years ago

Now the press teaches everyone for us.

Be careful what you say, and who you say it to.

Myself, I can't be bothered. I focus my efforts on saying what I mean, and meaning what I say. If this makes anyone uncomfortable because I'm too open, at least I know I'm being understood.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I mean....well....bu....but....hmmm.....wait....you dont say? lol, kudos! grrrrr soooo excitinggggg
peww pewww pewww!!! stick it to the man!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In my opinion the deceivers, or as most know them the secret keepers, have already started to eat each other.

Television viewership has crashed, more people stream shows than watch them, the channels are being sold to infomercials in the off hours, and advertisers are sieging the internet. Political donors are looking for anonymous avenues, and authorities fear internal investigations more than any crime or failure.

Those television channels. The old ones. That actually belong to We The People, but were sold to corporations on the caveat that one hour a night be dedicated to news. When they all went digital. Don't they all require special decoders now? So in effect our own frequencies have been encrypted against us, and we have to pay to see them.

Our goddamn frequencies. Being charged against us. Transmitted by a nation wide network of microwave transmitters, cooking our atmosphere. They are literally eradiating our cities with secrets. High speed digital code, diced up, mixed together, and simulcast twelve conversations deep. But who cares as long as we have 4 bars of signal strength. Right?

And since the telcom companies are a very powerful lobby, have been in bed with the signal service since the war, and controls the waves of communication, hardly does anyone even hear about the great microwave oven our cities have become.

Even our judicial system is more interested in _how_ information was obtained, and if it is admissible than exonerating the innocent.

/sarcasm

But hay who cares about global warming right! It has nothing to do with cell towers, its all the fault of those red necks and their trucks! Who's with me!

/end sarcasm

The dust was still flowing down the streets of New York City that day,
and I thought to myself,
"now, maybe, we will declassify all the intelligence agencies and find out exactly who they have been pissing off and for how long."

Instead they reinvented the word patriot and passed a new book of laws.

About secrecy.

A whole new book of laws. Ready for just that moment. And a lot of publicity to go with it.

And to this day, some talking heads on the media still dare to call conspiracy theorists un-American.

I can think of nothing more unAmerican than secret courts and Judges. Like the ones presiding over the NSA's prism operations.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 31-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Secret courts are un-American.

Shall we look at the long lineage of secret courts that the NSA has decided to be a part of?

The illicit organization became notorious for its revival of the horrors of the medieval Femegerichte – secret courts – which dealt arbitrary death sentences against Germans who revealed the activities of the 'Black Reichswehr' to the Allied Control Commission.

- The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

Document showing King Henry VII sitting in the Star Chamber.

The Star Chamber (Latin: Camera stellata) was an English court of law that sat at the royal Palace of Westminster from the late 15th century until 1641. It was made up of Privy Councillors, as well as common-law judges and supplemented the activities of the common-law and equity courts in both civil and criminal matters. The court was set up to ensure the fair enforcement of laws against prominent people, those so powerful that ordinary courts would never convict them of their crimes. Court sessions were held in secret, with no indictments, and no witnesses. Evidence was presented in writing. Over time it evolved into a political weapon, a symbol of the misuse and abuse of power by the English monarchy and courts.

===================================================

fascist clandistocracy

Fascist: a bundle of rods containing an ax with the blade projecting, borne before Roman magistrates as an emblem of official power.

clandestinus -a -um [secret , clandestine]; Adv. clandestino.

===================================================

It's unfortunate too,
as official power is supposed to be with "We The People",
and I can think of nothing more UN-American than secret courts and Judges.

Like the ones presiding over the NSA's prism operations.

You say that the NSA is "doing a mighty fine job" and that "they keep us safe"...

The Nazi's, the Dean of Harvard, and King Henry VII said the same things.

The NSA is on the wrong side of history.

If the NSA wants to be legit,
they would openly cover and report on how our
American tourists and businessmen were being treated in other countries.
Uploading footage to Youtube, showing businessmen being kidnapped for ransom,
or their family members, showing corrupt police in other countries shaking people
down for bribes.

You know. Actually helping us.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is about open society vs closed.

In other words Terrorism cannot be fostered where an atmosphere of mutual distrust does not already previously exist.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join