It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Police: Postal Worker Accidentally Makes Video on How Not To Shoot Dogs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A friend of mine believed that fear caused dogs to be aggressive and he proved it to me by walking right up to my brother's "trained" German shepherd, that should have been put down for biting everyone in the neighborhood, and not showing fear and petting him. I hadn't seen him walk up within chain reach and was in a panic, and even though the dog wanted to tear him apart, he didn't.

I went over to a friend's house a while back, he has a huge German shepherd, and I was wearing a hoodie and hat when I approached the door. His girlfriend let me in while both their dogs were ready to tear me up. The big dog even nipped at me in the frenzy. But I removed my hoodie and hat and put it in front of his face and he recognized my scent and was crying so hard because he hadn't seen me in months. I showed and felt no fear, or he would have bite my arm off, rather than nipping at me in the confusion. He's a gentle giant to his friends, but the newer dog was getting him worked up and the GF was not in control.

Animals, pets or in the wild, are only as dangerous as your lack of understanding is about them.

<< 1   >>

join