It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No charges against George Zimmerman for allegedly throwing wine bottle at girlfriend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow...this guy is untouchable....that or he was innocent yet again with a false claim filed. I can't imagine that with all the arrests he has had that there is nothing that would stick if he was indeed responsible for any of it. Seems he is a victim of his unwanted fame with people making claims and having him arrested multiple times.

Guess we can wait a couple months for the next one.

Was this the same girlfriend that had him arrested last time?

Source

George Zimmerman won't be charged for allegedly throwing a bottle of wine at his girlfriend, Florida State Attorney Phil Archer said Friday.

Zimmerman, 31, was arrested Jan. 9 for suspicion of aggravated assault inside his parents' Lake Mary residence.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said in a statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The bigger question is: How is George Zimmerman still relevant?

Dude shot someone, was acquitted, and got on with life. Why is the news still following him around?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wow...this guy is untouchable....that or he was innocent yet again with a false claim filed. I can't imagine that with all the arrests he has had that there is nothing that would stick if he was indeed responsible for any of it. Seems he is a victim of his unwanted fame with people making claims and having him arrested multiple times.

Source

George Zimmerman won't be charged for allegedly throwing a bottle of wine at his girlfriend, Florida State Attorney Phil Archer said Friday.

Zimmerman, 31, was arrested Jan. 9 for suspicion of aggravated assault inside his parents' Lake Mary residence.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said in a statement.

The guy obviously has a target on his back. I think he is suffering from some PTSD after what he went through with that trial. He is obviously making some bad choices in women and there are plenty of skanks out there who think he might be their meal ticket.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Not really sure what they could possibly see there....it isn't like he is some uber rich guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
The bigger question is: How is George Zimmerman still relevant?

Dude shot someone, was acquitted, and got on with life. Why is the news still following him around?

LoL, because dats what America does yo

@OP
Keyword: Allegedly

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Police describe her bruises as "A dark blue violet color with complex aromas."

On a serious note, I'm glad that people can see this guys true colors shining through.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not really sure what they could possibly see there....it isn't like he is some uber rich guy.

I never said they were smart. If I were GZ, I'd be living out in Montana or Alaska or somewhere extremely rural. The fact he is even still in FL tells you he isn't thinking straight. I really do think he was completely shook up mentally after that trial.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

not saying there the Same but Casey Anthony is from FL. that's a funny place FL

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

George is a none to smart, cop wanna be, violent thug, with visions of grandeur because he confuses notoriety with fame.

It would be wise for GZ to learn some discretion in his public actions and learn to avoid confrontations.

Eventually he will mess with the wrong person.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can hardly wait or the headlines when he farts in church.........meh

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In other news, Kim Kardashian has decided to start visiting the zoo more often.

Film at 6.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To keep the hate alive. Why else do you think his name is spoken every week. You have to keep refreshing the message to get the hate festering. With enough of these stories, things will get progressively worse for EVERYONE. Check out the police. They can't wait for it all to pop off. Both sides of the fence seem to want it to escalate into civil unrest. It'll be like the bad girls club only a national scale. Did he ever box that rapper? Don't answer, I don't really care enough.

Cynical rant.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Take it to the Rant forum, this is about NEWS!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Take it to the Rant forum, this is about NEWS!

This is news?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Source

It states that the woman recanted her accusation. The bigger question is how he can continue to find women.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Oops. My post didn't appear above.

It clearly states that the woman recanted her accusation.

The real question is how he continues to find women.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think ole George here, is a bad guy. He has a violent temper and he's going down at some point soon.

I don't think the media is hounding him, I think he keeps doing stuff to keep himself in the news.

You would think he would try to stay clear of trouble after all he's been through? He's trouble with a capital T, right here in river city.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What is wrong with this freakin guy? Enough already, you had more that 15 minutes of fame now ride off into obscurity, like the rest of us!

new topics

top topics

join