It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of Someones Plans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So in the last couple days i have been getting visions of many people being put on another planet instantly. Many of the sights i see are very clear but who knows the source if it is good or bad. It ties in directly with my total thoughts i have accuired regarding our existance.

I thought i would share some of it here. When the people would arrive there they were naked. I meditated on that and find that much of out clothing is not transmitable. Long before this i had used that camp dry stuff on a set of my clothing and i found in the vision i was not naked but wearing that clothing.

I had a stainless steel weapon but my bullets did not work. I had left with two knives but only one arrived. It was the stainless steel blade and not the carbon steel one. I had another gun that had some type of bullets that were not made from gun powder. It worked. Somehow propolene glycol was involved maybe. I am not sure if it stopped some from being ported there of what.

Now i seen pretty sad events take place. Mass slaughter was happening to those that were naked and it was being done by people just like us that were native to that place but they seemed to hate us very much.

So far that is about all i have come up with. Possibly animal skin makes it through and some things sprayed with silicone makes it through and no carbon makes it through. It could all be just a strange mind at work but i find the details to be alarming.

I seen that i and a few others defeated the murderers and we all lived except those with hate in their hearts that were killing us. Most of the ones from there surrendered after the source was stopped.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Or and of course I don't know your dreams as well as you do, but just my two cents:
Naked: Stripped of all status symbols=>equalized
stainless steel makes it through=> pure and strong
gunpowder didn't work => convential weapons are useless

that were naked and it was being done by people just like us that were native to that place but they seemed to hate us very much.
=>xenophobia, no difference really but alien

I seen that i and a few others defeated the murderers and we all lived except those with hate in their hearts that were killing us. Most of the ones from there surrendered after the source was stopped.
=>and that's a warning for those who don't welcome our visitors friendly

Just what i felt when i read it. Are silicon based humanoids possible?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey thanks.

However this was not really a dream as in being asleep.

More of a vision or information being pushed to the concious.

I think everyone was carbon based but the silicone aided in transport maybe?
edit on 30-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Was it all taking place along a big endless river???

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I randomly opened my bible after seeing this and it was on the parts about the future reign and how rivers would flow out from the sanctuary.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Haha, Is that a reference to the book "The Dark Design" or the movie "Riverword"? I found that book in a free box at the library a while back and have never talked to anyone who actually read it. The movie was awful imo.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
and everyone had items wrapped in burlap with them too???

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Perhaps you saw the Judgment? Those who were naked had aspects of their life exposed and were not prepared. They were not ready.

edit on 30-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

S&F for being brave enough to post this!

There are extra-terrestrials on Earth and in our solar system - and have been for eons. Yet the government keeps such a lid on UFOs, that people are totally unprepared for the reality of Advanced ET diversity.

If this "instant transfer" took place to a habitable orb in our solar system, my first guess would be Mars. Mars has been inhabited/uninhabited in a continual pattern for a very long time. It also has a thin but breathable atmosphere for up to 1/2 hour on the surface, and a vast underground habitation system and laboratory.

One story says both the U.S. and Russia made a joint trip there in the late 1960s or early 1970s to check it out as a potential Elitist Sanctuary, and left scientists to do research. (Puts a whole new spin on those bizarre things spotted on the Martian surface, and the shadow outline of someone "working" on our rover.)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
JOINT U.S. AND U.S.S.R. TRIP TO MARS

www.projectmars.net...
PROJECT MARS: ANDREW BASIAGO CLAIMS HE WAS PART OF A GOV. PROJECT USING A "JUMP ROOM" TO TRAVEL INSTANTANEOUSLY TO MARS

But if Mars has been staked out by Earth's Global Elitists, the next orb that could support life such as ours, would be the moon Titan:

space.wikia.com...
SPACE WIKI: SATURN MOON 'TITAN'
Ignore that stupid yellow, fuzzy-photo. Titan has lakes and an atmosphere, and is a beautiful blue-green - like Earth. And yes, it's inhabited. So, per your visions, the natives wouldn't be very happy to see interlopers/colonists, especially from Earth. (Perhaps one of their protective or repellant safety features, would be to block "arrivals" with/of carbon that would match the carbon on Earth.)

But you didn't touch on one of the most alarming features of your visions: the instant transfer of masses of people to another habitable world - probably against their will - since they are met by murderous natives.

Then again, the U.S. Army may have a "space-enabled team of Spec Ops" fighting their way onto various "habitable" orbs in our solar system:

www.smdc.army.mil...
THE EAGLE: ARTICLES ON THE "U.S. ARMY SPACE AND MISSILE COMMAND"
So the Army has space-fighting Spec Ops called "Objective Force" that is a "Space-based enabled force"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
THE MYSTERY OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, CARET AND ET LINQUISTICS

edit on 30-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

It is all about the light and frequency we view these places in.

Mars could look just like earth if viewed correctly and it could be right next to us also.

It all gets complicated but your post is spot on.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Have you seen The Day the Earth Stood Still ?

The main character is a naked man who arrives here in a silicone case.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So, you are have visions "pushed" on to you.

Or

You are just day dreaming and your mind is just wondering and creating these thoughts on its own.

Since there is no proof that you are "getting these visions from an alternate source" and "being shown something that did not come from your own brain", I gotta call BS. It would seem to be delusional but I am not a Psychiatrist.

It's a nice story however.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

i seen it.
cool show in some ways

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
So, you are have visions "pushed" on to you.

Or

You are just day dreaming and your mind is just wondering and creating these thoughts on its own.

Since there is no proof that you are "getting these visions from an alternate source" and "being shown something that did not come from your own brain", I gotta call BS. It would seem to be delusional but I am not a Psychiatrist.

It's a nice story however.

Well that would be the correct response givin the social conditioning.

Aside from the BS and delusional remark i like your post.

There is a ton of info that i can not really get into but based on what is posted it is hard to believe unless you have been paying attention to what i have posted in the last 4 or 5 yrs and accept my intentions as being honest.

I would be saddened to learn that my fate was not in my own hands and at some point i did not believe.

I can sum it all up and that is that one with greater will than all will repete intil it is done.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Any more visions?

Any details on how or why all these people were instantly transferred to another planet/moon?

Was the "transfer" within this solar system?

What binds the "transferred" group together - country, religion, or ethnicity? Or was this an Elitist maneuver, outside any government or corporate interference?

Can you confirm that this "transferred" group were moved/removed against their will?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

It is all so complicated and all answers will fall short of the total truth and render our judgment false but with that said i will try to answer some.

First the ones i called "natives" are like you said really just travellers from here attempting to jump ahead of the will of the creator.

The ones transfered are all a big family from the past that have lost their way in this world due to the nature of the current mental division or programming taking place by an effort to hijack the creation.

The goal is two fold. To bring together the great family and defeat the current leap frogging going on without just wiping out everyone there which would possibly be a last resort but just may be the choice.

The place in question can be seen in the night sky and we call it the stars but it is actually people but that does not negate the other physical reality of the stars also being real.

We have done this before and will keep doing it until the ones understand that there is no hope in fighting against a power that can not be contained.

The ones chosen are spiritually chosen and have some new age compounds in their system right now.

There is a way to create a time bubble where everything happens extremely faster than it is currently happening. Kinda like the movie inception. It is like how in movies and legend a person could wave there hand over a seed in the ground and by the time the hang passes the plant is fully grown. Now imagine if you were in that time warp created what would your view of the outside world be? That is what we call space or universe. It is just another world on a different time scale and to us space looks kinda slow or stopped.

What i am telling you could very well be events that we have been through before. Imagine if a worrior had the power to create that time warp on the battle field. He would literly be the fastest draw around and could shape the battle field to his desire.

When you ask "against their will" there are always two aspects to the answer. The physical body and the spirit body. Imagine you and i wonder into so night club and i ask you to no matter what protect me and get me out by midnight but halfway through i get drunk or hi and change my mind and decide i want to die at 11. Depending on our past and love things could get real interesting. Some people would tear down the club to keep a promise if it came to that.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply. But I don't see the universe as that chaotic, however.

I believe in alternate/parallel universes basically going in the same direction. And most of us bounce from one to the other overnight. There are little tests each day in each parallel universe for us. These parallel universes range from Very Good to Very Bad.

If you can pass God's/Spirits' tests (which is basically acting in an unselfish fashion For The Good Of All), you will eventually end up in the Better Universes. If not in this lifetime, then in the next.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It seems that my thread has sparked much intrest in others to create threads in the same forum.

Why would that be?

very interesting avatar showing up in a couple places.
edit on 31-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Carbon doesn't go through? I think I've heard somewhere before that we humans, and plenty of other life on earth, if not All life on earth, is known as "carbon-based lifeforms". Hope that helps somehow.

new topics

top topics

join