It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I doubt he himself has the 2million to drop on bail, but I'm sure he still knows people who may help him out.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
I doubt he himself has the 2million to drop on bail, but I'm sure he still knows people who may help him out.

I am pretty sure he has "dirt" on enough people that he will weasel out of this somehow. Wouldn't be surprised if he had the knowledge of who really killed Tupac and has used it before....that would pretty much be a trump all card in his industry.....especially if the person that did it is still in the business and doing well.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse
Suge Knight Net Worth: From Rags to Riches and Rags Again

I wouldn't be so sure.

Ahhh, I had no idea.
I guessed that being a 'mogul' he knew how to take care of his money. But then, Donald Trump keeps everyone fooled too.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wouldn't be surprised if he had the knowledge of who really killed Tupac and has used it before...

I thought he did it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am pretty sure he has "dirt" on enough people that he will weasel out of this somehow. Wouldn't be surprised if he had the knowledge of who really killed Tupac and has used it before....that would pretty much be a trump all card in his industry.....especially if the person that did it is still in the business and doing well.

I was a huge Tupac fan back in the day (original wigger here) and was as torn as anyone when he died. There was no doubt however, in my mind, that when you boot stomp a Los Vegas Crip in a hotel lobby there is a big chance your going to die soon after. ESPECIALLY if you did it with a Blood (Suge Knight). Tupac always had a big mouth and in this case it got him killed.

I know he predicted his death, Suge owed him like 10 million but a set up like that is nothing like I have heard of before. That crip took a legitimate boot stomp. I suppose it is possible to stage but it feels like a reach. The US government couldn't put together a better cover.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This guy has been in and out of jail since I can remember or.and always involved in some murder investigation. I think he probably wants to go inside because he's not safe on the streets but will he be safe inside??

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The family of the victim will be relieved (slightly) there has been an arrest, but their journey to hell is only starting. Suge got shot 7 times tis summer, and shot at Kanye West party 5 years go. The man is RASPUTIN.
He will claim self defence but I think the feeling toward him is much like OJ, he got away with too much (like beating his girlfriend to death) and he kept going with the bad so they will put him away.

His brothers in prison will payback the leaving weapons behind for Tupac. I'd say they are fighting now as to who gets the honour….

The gangster rap world is ending up in the same legacy as Vegas. Like Elvis, The corporations are taking the brand and make it bigger by capitalising on the foundations.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Suge supposedly dangled Vanilla Ice off a high rise balcony back in the day to extract a payment for written lyrics on his album.

The record business is dirty. Very dirty. Particularly hip hop. It is one of those businesses like car washes, strip clubs, barbershops, etc where dope dealers use them as a legitimate front businesses to launder cash. You can't have any morals or ethics in that business. None.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What a shock. A thug that promotes garbage music? to the inner-city youth is arrested for murder. He has destroyed many lives with the influence of his 'entertainment' and it would be a real shame to lose someone so talented. The world will just have to go on without him.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I like how Fox News has the comments section closed on the article (fair and balanced = no debating).
edit on 30-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dude is done! He's going to jail for a long time...THUG LIFE!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

He must have been trying to get another contract signed.

(iceicebaby)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I was wondering if anyone remembered the Vanilla Ice incident.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Wouldn't be surprised if he had the knowledge of who really killed Tupac and has used it before...

I thought he did it.

He didn't do it per se but was used as a pawn of sorts to get to Tupac. I did some research on this a while back.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
There was no doubt however, in my mind, that when you boot stomp a Los Vegas Crip in a hotel lobby there is a big chance your going to die soon after. ESPECIALLY if you did it with a Blood (Suge Knight). Tupac always had a big mouth and in this case it got him killed.

That was just a smoke screen. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hell,we pretty much need body armor to walk down the streets of Memphis because of the destruction and lifestyle that rap glorifies.

The southern preachers were quick to burn my KISS and Ozzy albums because of how scary they were-but something like gangster rap that ACTUALLY INCITES RAPE,ROBBERY,AND MURDER can't be addressed only because it would take away the "victim" status of certain elements of society.Making them actually responsible for their own actions.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
One guy runs over another after and argument...is this really a story worthy of Breaking Alternative News?

edit on 30-1-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

There was no doubt however, in my mind, that when you boot stomp a Los Vegas Crip in a hotel lobby there is a big chance your going to die soon after. ESPECIALLY if you did it with a Blood (Suge Knight). Tupac always had a big mouth and in this case it got him killed.

That was just a smoke screen. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

Are you meaning what Prof. Griff talks about? Quincey Jones asking Tupac to pack his fudge? Gay Mafia? I heard of that stuff. Pretty interesting but why did Suge get hung out to dry if he played his part like the the other executives?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
One guy runs over another after and argument...is this really a story worthy of Breaking Alternative News?

Not just anyone....Suge Knight.

So yeah, I would say that is pretty worthy of Breaking Alternative News.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Are you meaning what Prof. Griff talks about? Quincey Jones asking Tupac to pack his fudge? Gay Mafia? I heard of that stuff. Pretty interesting but why did Suge get hung out to dry if he played his part like the the other executives?

No not what Prof. Griff was discussing, although shedding light on the industry in that manner has dire consequences, Tupac was in trouble well before he signed to Death Row Records.

He didn't get hung out to dry, he was used as a pawn once again surrounding the death of Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls.
edit on CSTFri, 30 Jan 2015 14:59:32 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago323259pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join