It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not So Innocent After All

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is a link to a picture of the young man Mr. Brown .
It was a picture not shown on local or traditional media outlets.
And it shows the gentleman in a new light or rather darkness.
So now that the subject has kind of died down and im not throwing gas on a fire .
I just wanted to say we will never know what happened in that ally but we do know because of video that the man did just rob a store
for cigars and after assulting the owner of said store leaves then is stopped by police and is killed.
now it is terrible that the young man died but considering the pic above and the video of him taking the stuff and the pushing the little 100 lbs store owner out of the way.
It just does not seem to be this innocent young man that he was being shown as on the news go figure huh.
edit on 30-1-2015 by sweets777 because: had wrong pic posted

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to say, what makes someone holding a Gun any different in the eyes of people?

Especially as there are a lot of Americans who have a tendency to like Guns...

Secondly, it's not Michael Brown anyways...

m.nydailynews.com...=1
edit on 30-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Wow, to rebut it the media posts a picture of him in a sweater and varsity jacket looking like he's out of the cast of Glee? I realize the other picture isn't legit, but neither is their depiction of him. We saw that video...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Lets say you were sitting across the table from that young man and he was pointing that at you like in the picture.
Would you feel safe i wouldnt .
And yes it is Mike Brown in fact i got the picture from this website when it happened.
And I dont know what it is like in london i know they got tougher gun laws but just how he is holding the gun spells not safe.
And if you dont see what is wrong with that picture then there is something wrong with you lol .
1st of all the kid is 18 he shouldnt even have a hand gun its illegal you got to be 21 in usa.
And now im reading his mom is facing felony theft charges wonder where he learned it from .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I thought that was one of his face book photos i know thats his freind becuase i watched him on news and i got the pic from this site.Im 90% sure that is mike brown it happened in the state right down the river from me and i followed story a little bit .
If picture is not legit im not doubting ya just someone tell me how it got on ats or tell me the story behind it

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Yep we all saw the video...

We all saw only one wrong doing in a young man's life & now he will be eternally judged by some to be deserving of a bullet...

I don't know if I'm gonna base my entire thoughts on Michael Brown on probably his biggest mistake...

Others can...

I've also read that he was always helpful, charitable among people who knew him best growing up...

So how does it all weigh up in the grand scheme...

imo...
Surah 21:47
We shall place the Scales of Justice on the Day of Judgement...
So no one shall be wronged in the least...
Even if it is a deed to the measure of a Mustard Seed...
& we are enough to take account.

It's not for me to say if he was a good person, nor a bad person...

For that we would have to have seen his every move in Life...
Rather than a 30 second snippet of 18+ years...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

No it isn't Michael Brown...

It is Joda Cain...

They do not even look remotely alike...

Unless you think light skinned brown & dark brown are the same thing...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Im not saying he was good or bad even though from the picture and video he portrays himself as bad but your right only god shall judge.
But i will say he was not innocent but heck none of us are .
But if you lived in america the news made it seem they just went out and gunned down a little school boy on his way home from church.
Not a man who just robbed a store .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

i try not to look at skin color lol

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And call it how you want but a thief is a thief.
And if you wanna quote scriptures i got one too.
Thou Shall Not Steal !

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The news will always go with what causes civil unrest...

The sad thing is when people start judging Michael Brown based on the opposite of what the media says just because it's the popular thing to do...

I mean look at it like this...

Do you think the media are smart enough to know that Michael Brown wasn't an angel...?

So, with that in mind, do you think they are smart enough to know how to socially & emotionally condition viewers with reverse psychology...?

& then who gets the brunt of the venom and vitriol?...
The guy who was shot...

Classic psychology and conditioning by the media...

If more people were like you & me...
Nobody would be judging him...
They'd either leave up to God...
Or they'd get over it...

But as it stands, some people just love to be conditioned and spoon fed a narrative to go against/lap up...
Not realising they're all media pawns!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Right thou shalt not steal...

But I don't ever remember the punishment being death nor for others to glorify said punishment once the deed is done...

Each to their own.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

and sorry everyone i guess that is jodi cain so ooops
but nonethe less the video was true i seen him push that little shop owner out of the way
now does that men he deserved to die no but it means he was not so innocent.
And i never heard any one say how helpful he was but i did see him rob that store

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Instead of judging Brown on what happened before he was shot, strong arming the clerk, etc..we need to look at what happened At The Time he was shot. I am 50 years old, never been in major trouble and I've only had 2 traffic tickets in my life. But, if I punch a cop, then charge him, meaning to attack him, my history of good behavior goes out the window and I will be accountable for what I'm doing At The Time. I've wondered how the media would have played it if it were the store owner he assaulted who had shot him. I'm betting a whole different spin.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

there i fixed the pic

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I guess in the Quaran I guess this is the punishment

The Qur'anic injunction regarding the punishment for theft is given in verses 38 to 40 in Chapter 5.

“As for the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off the hand of either of them in requital for what they have wrought, as a deterrent ordained by God: for God is almighty, wise(5:38). But as for him who repents after having thus done wrong, and makes amends, behold, God will accept his repentance: verily, God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace.(5:39)

Not wanting to argure I love Muslims i have dinner once a month with good friends of mine that come from morrocco.
And they gave me a Quaran and i even wash my hands before i read it i keep it wrapped in a cloth.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i just never understood what made that case so relevant. part of me HAS to think there was a gain from someone to advertise it so much.
I will only say it once: he should not have been killed. we have a whole system in place to turn people like that into productive members of society.
That being said, he was a thug, textbook definition. The video of him shoplifting and assaulting the shop owner is there.
Does anyone really think he woke up that morning thinking "Today i'm gonna act like a jerk, but from tomorrow i will follow my true vocation and give back to the community!"
He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, much like the woman who's purse he would have snatched or the guy he would have carjacked.
What i don't get is why there was no outrage for Tamir Rice, that was to me way more disturbing. a 12 year old killed drive-by style by a lunatic cop i would send that pig straight to jail together with that Mr. Muscle looking motherf that said "when we tell you to do something you have to do it, and if you are wrong you are wrong, if not, the court will handle it" well i didn't know the court could resurrect dead kids you pile of manure.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yeah without wanting to drift the thread that is Shariah...

If they repent, then they will be released unharmed with the clause that they pay back what they stole...
Also in cases of the destitute, the community is supposed to help the thief with charity so they have no need to steal in future...

But if the offences continue then it's off with their hand.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
We all saw only one wrong doing in a young man's life & now he will be eternally judged by some to be deserving of a bullet...

When you reach into a cop car to punch a cop then you deserve to be shot by that cop. Brown was an adult and his actions dictated that he deserved a bullet.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Each to their own!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join