It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Status of ATS radio?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am sure alot of members have been wondering this alot lately. Like its almost two solid months without a radio show. Is it just a technical glitch? Thank you for your time and reading this.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We sure do miss the insightful discussions and the crew hijinx.

Would love a status update!

VIVA ATS MOTHERSHIP!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think IMAFUNGI has Zazz locked in his closet or something, dunno dude.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Hi, yuppa
Semper' and Zazz' responded to my questions regarding this topic here, and here stating that January is a 'recuperative' month, but that shows are in the works.
Don't know --- hope so.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Oh so they meant the ENTIRE MONTH. I hope.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I would like to do a show,

Where I get to interview all the posters with good stories, so we could get all the detail and hear it from first hand perspective.

...... It would be fun, but theyd never guve it to a stone cold maverick like me.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Probably waiting to see if Tom Brady will deflate the Super Bowl Game Balls, too.

I hope they are refreshed and ready to thrill our socks off...again.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Probably waiting to see if Tom Brady will deflate the Super Bowl Game Balls, too.

I hope they are refreshed and ready to thrill our socks off...again.

Well we will know for sure if next week there are no shows at all. Has anyone ever told Baz he could run commercials to make a profit? Not being a smart alec im just saying.Since its not supported by th e above network? That would help with hosting cost.
edit on 15upppm by yuppa because: tone adjustment

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Anyone? Bueller?

It's now five days into February and crickets.

I hope there will be more shows. I always enjoyed them, something to look forward to on Saturday night.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

WELL ITS SATURDAY AGAIN!! What could be the issue?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well its another saturday since the last post. Im gonna post here every saturday in this thread to add yet another week without ATS radio. Maybe ATS needs to audition a new person to run things on the show side. What do you think ATS?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Heres where things are at.

The rate and time of the shows has become unsustainable at present, and the cost of running a 24/7 stream became unfeasible.

Neither Garth or myself currently have time out of our everyday lives to run a show every Saturday.

I have, for five years now, been getting up at midnight or 2am on a Sunday morning to do a show running through to either 3 am or 5am my time, and its taken a toll. Add to that I have been ill, and my day job is extremely stressful
and I need to unwind.

Garth is currently running 12 hour shifts in his nornal job that messes up his schedule and wants to be able to relax when he's finished them

Add into that the fact that Joey is currently studying hard for his nursing exams and Dr.Stu is involved in the new Horizons project and that leaves - out of the usual studio crew - three people who would not have the capability to broadcast.

Believe it or not, running a 3 hour show each week is complicated and not easy, it requires some organising and a whole load of commitment, so we've stepped away for a while, and are trying to figure out a way to bring something back.

Discussions are still ongoing, but I'll put my hands up here and say that the biggest delay is down to me because I got particulary disillusioned over Christmas and stepped away from the whole board for a period of time due to personal issues. So please forgive and bear with me/us.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well that answers my query very well. I am sure it prolly answers alot of others as well too. I hope things can get back to something one day again though. Hope your life gets better soon too. But since there is no more need for this thread after this weekend i Would liek to have it closed or removed On monday so everyone has a chance to read it if possible.

nefore thank you for sacrificing yourself for so long on the show. we will all miss you doing it if that happens.

new topics

top topics

join