It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wes Penre Papers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
sorry, but I closed my mind on this for good, when I saw "remote viewing about the 11 universes, and 7 dimensions"...I'll stick to less esoteric science

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
sorry, but I closed my mind on this for good, when I saw "remote viewing about the 11 universes, and 7 dimensions"...I'll stick to less esoteric science

So you're not a fan of remote viewing huh? No prob. Extension Neurosensing is the first subject in paper one.

You do know there are many more areas and subjects covered throughout the rest of the papers unrelated to this subject right? To dismiss all papers based on not supporting or disagreeing with one particular topic doesn't make sense.

Yes it does seem your mind is totally closed.
edit on CSTWed, 25 Feb 2015 17:46:17 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoFebAmerica/Chicago171746pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 10/3/15 by masqua because: Deleted per author request

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

So you're not a fan of remote viewing huh? No prob. Extension Neurosensing is the first subject in paper one.

You do know there are many more areas and subjects covered throughout the rest of the papers unrelated to this subject right? To dismiss all papers based on not supporting or disagreeing with one particular topic doesn't make sense.

This might come as a surprise to some, but not only do I subscribe to the possibility of remote viewing, I have had one such [involuntary] experience myself which I subsequently verified with the "viewee".

Coincidentally I was born at Ft. Meade, home of the Stargate Project.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

This might come as a surprise to some, but not only do I subscribe to the possibility of remote viewing, I have had one such [involuntary] experience myself which I subsequently verified with the "viewee".

A surprise no doubt.
So you're saying these abilities were latent and you didn't know it? How did that come about and what were the circumstances surrounding your viewing?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

A surprise no doubt.
So you're saying these abilities were latent and you didn't know it? How did that come about and what were the circumstances surrounding your viewing?

Only happened once.

In my case I was lying on the couch kind of in a half awake state. I looked to my right and could see the viewee performing tasks as if they were in the room with me. I couldn't tell what the tasks were, but I could see the movements... As if they were miming.

I contacted the person the next day and asked what they were doing at that time the night before and it matched with what I "saw".
edit on 2-4-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

After decades of investigation, this is the most comprehensive research of any that I have read. The only thing I disagree with is his perception of the Jesus figure and chanellings. And my opinion has nothing to do with the religionists perception of Jesus. Also, for me personally there has been independent verification of a lot of the stuff he writes.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Salida because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Or one could look up Dr. Courtney Brown. I personally met a remote viewer who used to work for the government.
Dr. Brown gives a reason why the program was closed down: when remote viewers started 'seeing' religious figures. The right wing generals could not handle that. So much for investigation.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh god! What bs! Karma, the law of attraction and gold. Two of them are stupid and the last is pretty common.
And I thought I could learn something, instead it's just paranoid rambling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join