It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rulers of Perception.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Wifibrains

Hey Wifibrains!

Awesome thread, thank you for a really interesting read!
So much of this 'feels' right to me in a way I can't describe. (An "astral religion"...I believe there is much truth there.)

Ye boy! Its Shambala and Shangri-La! Big league shamanism.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That is interesting about ascended masters because Jesus said "no one gets to the father but through me"

Is the father just another sphere?

If the information provided within the videos you posted showing the connections between OSIRIS and many others like LORD JESUS CHRIST are TRUTH, then maybe exist a similar Spherical connection with LORD JESUS CHRIST and the FATHER...
Information in video three @ 3:01 the connections shared and in video one @2:00 for example the tree of life layout and the way HORUS is located within the OSIRIS hall of judgment and is said to be Guarding the "door" to OSIRIS

The major difference between the two is that there is no "weighing of the heart" in Christianity with Christ. Its an entirely different concept than what we find in the Book of the Dead ect as far as a passage way. a doorway. If Christ were retrofitted into these communications there would be Him only as a mediator between the Father and the person in question, no scale save for himself.

This is true, but at the same time, that difference is also the major similarity between them all. Is that they are all aspects of the whole, despite the number of divisions.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is commentary on a video game, right? You're out there fighting archon priests in order to obtain the knowledge of Sophia from the 8th realm?? Take a picture next time, will you? of course pictures will conveniently "not work" because "they are crude inventions of the material plane..." Or some such bullocks, I'm of the opinion you need psychological help, and I truly don't mean that as an insult.
edit on 2-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The Archons are as fooled as those they protect, they just cannot face the fact the Creator "Source" they so badly wish to follow and hope they can reveal, was gone before they even appeared, and they have been working for highly advanced beings and frequencies, that do not want the rest of Creation ever finding out where they are, and destroy them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Take a picture next time, will you? of course pictures will conveniently "not work" because "they are crude inventions of the material plane..." Or some such bullocks,

I can't take a picture, but I could paint one.

I'm of the opinion you need psychological help, and I truly don't mean that as an insult.

Ok Doc whatever you say. I can see you have a one track mind, with the doors closed. The game is not for you.

It's not like that.

Mystery and occoult teachings, rituals, and transcendental states involving rebirth of a new and death of the old in a metaphysical sense can cause perception shifts in reality. '___' naturally occurs in the brain in nature at the times of birth and death and dream times. Mystery teaching and rituals, along with magical thinking/believing can also get these juices flowing. No need for any drugs, but all to do with chemistry.

Einstein said:

"The fanatical atheists...are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional 'opium of the people'—cannot bear the music of the spheres."

Get your juices flowing doc, tune in, expand your consciousness and fly.

Disregard any drug talk in this video, they are not needed, but take in the experience descriptions because they are talking about the same thing.

"You too could meet the alien."

edit on 2-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Well I am talking about the frequency bands of the planetary orbits if that helps with their locations in the imaginary war against the universe within the psyche of the human mind.

I fell for those theories once, it did not occur to me at the time, but the guy who was pushing this theory was also pushing the line, "you are everything that ever was, is, and ever will be" then it hit me. The dude must have a fear of himself, and made others fear themselves too! And a few quid.

Some see it as a celestial ladder and others paint it as a escalator that only goes down and holds everyone back. They might not have had what it takes to get a foot on the bottom wrung.

0:00-7:18

Stuck in a perception that only sees what they speak or know, where they are unable to pass through the net they have cast around themselves. Don't get stuck in someone else's net, will ya!

The spheres will always exist, they have no beginning or end, and even when they are empty they are always whole. Everything is made of spheres.

Like Bruce lee said:

"Be like water. When you put water in a cup it comes the cup, when you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot, water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend"

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: dr1234

Take a picture next time, will you? of course pictures will conveniently "not work" because "they are crude inventions of the material plane..." Or some such bullocks,

I can't take a picture, but I could paint one.

I'm of the opinion you need psychological help, and I truly don't mean that as an insult.

Ok Doc whatever you say. I can see you have a one track mind, with the doors closed. The game is not for you.

It's not like that.

Mystery and occoult teachings, rituals, and transcendental states involving rebirth of a new and death of the old in a metaphysical sense can cause perception shifts in reality. '___' naturally occurs in the brain in nature at the times of birth and death and dream times. Mystery teaching and rituals, along with magical thinking/believing can also get these juices flowing. No need for any drugs, but all to do with chemistry.

Einstein said:

"The fanatical atheists...are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional 'opium of the people'—cannot bear the music of the spheres."

Get your juices flowing doc, tune in, expand your consciousness and fly.

Disregard any drug talk in this video, they are not needed, but take in the experience descriptions because they are talking about the same thing.

"You too could meet the alien."

Well thanks for not throwing a hissy fit because of my opinion, that much is appreciated. I'll take a look at the videos and such that you posted when I get the chance, should be interesting

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well thanks for not throwing a hissy fit because of my opinion, that much is appreciated

Hissy fit, lol.

No probs. it's just some stuff I found online.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am loving this thread! I share your perspective and find it refreshing to find others who do too! I hope others will contribute! I love Danny's vids and I am going to revisit to refresh. LOVE the Bruce Lee vid. I often play it to remind myself to not concentrate on the finger or I will miss all the heavenly glory!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Along with the egyptian similarities, The notion of a universal principle or natural order has been compared to similar ideas in other cultures, such as aša, (Asha) in Avestan religion, Rta in Vedic religion. 

In the Avestan religion and Zoroastrianism, aša, is commonly summarized in accord with its contextual implications of "truth", "right(eousness)", "order". Aša and its Vedic equivalent, Rta, are both derived from a PIE root meaning "properly joined, right, true". The word is the proper name of the divinity Asha, the personification of "Truth" and "Righteousness". 

In the Vedic religion, Rta is an abstract principle of natural order which regulates and coordinates the operation of the universe. The term may be interpreted abstractly as "cosmic order", or simply as "truth". It seems that this concept originally arose in the Indo-Aryan period, from a consideration of the features of nature which either remain constant or which occur on a regular basis.

Universal laws. This would be things like earth cycles, Luna cycles, planetary cycles, solar cycles, and astro cycles, and so on.... All are connected, wheels within wheels, and you can sit in this amazing piece of creation connecting to its axis points, or ride in a fiery chariot as the sun, ect...

The individuals fulfill their true natures when they follow the path set for them by the ordinances of Rta, acting according to the Dharma, which is related to social and moral spheres. The god of the waters Varuna was probably originally conceived as the personalized aspect of the otherwise impersonal Ṛta. The gods are never portrayed as having command over Ṛta, but instead they remain subject to it like all created beings.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A archon is a thought form entity that rules over a sphere of creation it is assigned to protect. A demiurge is the creative power within a sphere. Eg. The orion nebula bares a striking resemblance to Ialdabaoth described within a major gnostic library discovered at Nag Hammadi, as a "lion-faced serpent.

The demiurge typically created a group of co-actors named archons who preside over the material realm and, in some cases, present obstacles to the soul seeking ascent from it. They are not all bad and they play an important part in our spiritual evolutionary processes.

Many new age writers have put their own twists to the interpretations of ancient texts that describe who and what these entities are, often with a negative narrative that says we should fear and avoid them. however personal experiences in moving through the spheres, and interacting with these entities, I have been satisfied there is a nobel purpose to their creation in the celestial realms, and that is to ensure no spirit could exceed itself, Not in a oppressive sense, but more in the protective. One must learn to crawl before they can walk.

Their purpose is to ensure that we do not proceed further than we have progressed. A kind of safe guard, they act as gatekeeper, neither good nor bad they just are... because.
They are the boundaries to the spheres, the rulers of perception. They are protectors of the wisdom of Sophia, the sacred pearl of the eighth sphere.

There are definitely some lower thought forms that we should be aware of, and these are easy to spot as they will not have your best interest at heart, but will rather be working against you and for the benefit of someone else. I believe these are the archons, the gnostics warned about. You shall know them by their fruit. Though these beings are also archons, the intent of their creation is to deceive.

Archons are thought forms that interact with our being and limit the perception of possibility, cutting off potentials that can be accessed upon defeat of the archon.

This thought form is simply a higher authority that is strategically placed as a test. Certain qualifications or understanding are required to gain access into the next sphere. If one is unable to afford the archon with the proper authority access will be denied.

They can seem stubborn or hard headed, but the growth of the individual is where the celestial archons best interests lay, and it's authority over the the individual, nothing more than the thought form that creates the boundary that is the veil to the next sphere of perception.

The king of the archons is the ruler of the rulers. What the king says, goes. The king dictates what will and will not be permitted and has total control over his dominion. This domaine is the sphere that humanity was born into and no one may leave for the upper realms without the kings authority.

If the king will not give his authority, the only way other way that access can be gained is to become the heir to the throne.

The Truth Is Becoming.

This a a great externalization of the internal process... the trap dualism plays in this, is always looking out... it points a damning finger at others... who's the demiurge? who's the archon? ah!!! It's out there, and "They're coming for you Barbra."

Of course, being a species of self preservationists... we fail to see the enemy within externalizing. The Jihad found in Middle Eastern religions was once an internal battle or holy war fought on and within one's own sacred ground or temple... then some dunderhead decided... hey everyone screw tolerance, let's externalize it because it's out there not in here!.. and extremist Islam was founded. Christianity had been doing the same thing for many 100's of years previous, and still is in many ways... yet more covertly through material cravings of those needing new private jets, by pointing the finger at anyone other than their customer base.

Of course extreme internalization is not the answer either, though a good dose of it by those pointing outward? Will stop what they are doing and have a self doubt. The self doubt IS a good thing... because it says wait... maybe i'm the jackass in this situation. I hate to break the news to anyone; but if the finger you point is not at the problem itself... but the people perpetuating a problem? You're keeping the problem going from your side of the extremist line.

Now too much internalization is a bad thing as well, it turns from the basic first trait of exploring the world and learning what everything is labeled, to exploring ones inner world ad-mist all the business learned of the external world from conscious experience. The foe becomes the self, because of all the echos off the gray canyon walls... that will not allow one inner peace.

The issue is clinging to the ideas that those echos, off the inner cavern... some of which may have become volition in the past and carried out much to ones dismay, turning into regret, guilt, or shame... this moment of clarity is usually what causes one to seek religion to redeem or absolve themselves of this nagging personal "demon(s)" and many of them say... whoa whoa whoa buddy/buddette you have been looking inside too much... that's not you, you're perfect in the eyes of god just pray and know god loves you and quick point the finger out and attack it! putting everything back to square one, but now with a purpose behind this finger that feels justified in carrying out the same horrors, because hey now you have company in that hate, intolerance and bias... so pat yourself and others on the back, cause now the hate, greed and delusion has a team, and a lot of other teams to play against.

So what has been solved by running around heedless, then saying oh crap I suck, then someone else saying: "Oh no yah don't! we suck too, so let's all run around heedless under this flag together attacking the others running around heedless under their flags?" Nothing. What gets solved? Nothing. What gets perpetuated? Everything.

What is missing in all of that? Balance... the avoidance of the extreme of looking outward at others being the problem, instead of the problem itself, and the avoidance of looking inward at oneself for perpetuation of the problem itself.... if one is always looking at others or oneself as being the problem. Then is it any wonder why; no problem ever really seems to get solved? The problem isn't a person, a place or a thing. It is a concept an idea hat people grasp and cling to for a reason for being, instead of just being. If one must grasp a concept or reason for being or a purpose other than; it just is what it is... why not make it each other with: A helping hand? A word of encouragement? A look out, you're about to step in some $h!t?

So, demurges an archons... they are both within and without, and only exist because they are a concept of an idea; that has no basis in anything, other than what one takes them to mean, which in turn; gives rise to one extreme or another, without proper balance.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I like the it is what it is philosophy, and what will be will be, ka sara sara etc...

But If something is broken, does that mean it must stay that way always?

In this sense, common sense to be precise... help, just makes it something else... Problem fixed.

It is what it is, and will be what it will be... if you will.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What it will be is what someone conceives it to be, which is in itself often times thought imperfect or unsatisfactory as it is... this lack of contentment with what is, it what has driven human "innovation" how many different forms must a chair take? As in their concept they all perform the same function. The function they all serve is the reality... the degree of which they serve it is the individual delusion and why the form of the chair keeps changing. When one see's a chair is a chair is a chair, by seeing past form to it's function, every chair is perfect... although, some more shocking at the flip of a switch.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Lets not leave out that some have arms, go up and down, turn around, have wheels ect...

There is this one that connects to two pillars, sometimes three!.. you sit in a sphere in the centre and ascend towards the heavens...

Great fun-ction.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join