It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Floating Ball Of Fire Spotted Over Argentina, Possible UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

Isnt it already a fact that if it is un-identifiable...then YES...it already IS a "un-identified and flying"..object?

So..the point is moot...because you already said it is.

IS it one or is it unidentified and flying? Yes...it must be.*

(otherwise say spaceship, flying saucer, plasma craft etc etc etc)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht
a reply to: Mianeye

REALLY?

A contrail that burns THIS much, leaves no actual trail and engulfs the whole plane (and not appears just behind it, as it should)?

In addition, when the camera pans out, you can see that the sun has already set!

Please show me just an image of a similar contrail and I'll buy it.

I think this video shows ANYTHING but a contrail.

A huge meteor, a burning helicopter, the holy spirit, martians, you name it. Anything but a contrail.

Yup, it's a contrail lit by the Sun, There are even sites that deal with the effect.
Here's anther similar in shape contrail, except that the Sun is not so low in the sky...so it's brighter and whiter.

files.abovetopsecret.com... Use this link as well for a better view.
edit on 28-1-2015 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
My first thought was that it is a cloud being lit by the setting sun.

That doesn`t look like flames to me, notice that the "flames" don`t change shape or length and they don`t flicker.
light a match and watch how the flame moves and changes shape constantly.
I can`t really tell if it`s even moving or how fast it might be moving.
whatever it is I think the red color we see is a reflection from the setting sun.

Agreed and certainly not flaming caused by friction...friction in an intelligence guided atmospheric entry means allowing for sacrificial material to burn off, at least as far as human endeavour is concerned so far.
edit on 28-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
It is a plane contrail lit by sunlight, not a fireball.

No idea for a second line...

That was the first thing that I thought too. I try to keep an open mind about contrails vs UFOs....but my intuition is leaning towards a plane in the sunlight. Sorry folks..but this belongs in hoax bin.

Offtopic...when posters of videos include some techno or gloomy music in their videos, I am sorry, but that discredits the video a lot...especially because we cannot hear the natural surrounding environment to make the video legit. "Sounds" like editing was maybe used as a gimmick to fudge with the video too.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Here you go, very annoying video though.

At 25 sec mark.

Cool video,you may well have inadvertantly posted that,as i do not believe that is a chem trail.I have seen this exact same thing at sunrise and thought nothing of it..until i realise there are many others that also have.

Same goes for the OP,my first impressions are that it may also well be what i have seen and that being a Planet X 'persona'..this is exactly what is showing up on the SOHO cameras.

edit on 28-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Offtopic...when posters of videos include some techno or gloomy music in their videos, I am sorry, but that discredits the video a lot...especially because we cannot hear the natural surrounding environment to make the video legit. "Sounds" like editing was maybe used as a gimmick to fudge with the video too.

To repeat what I say in pretty much every thread:

If the video has music - 100% fake UFO. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Your right about that..Plane it is! I don't understand why every video maker wants to put a annoying spacy sound on those vids. They probably think Aliens love Tecno? can't see no other reason ..

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anybody obtained the simplest data on this interesting video -- location, date/time, azimuth/elevation, estimated angular size, estimated angular rate and direction, other similar apparitions elsewhere in the sky??

Anything?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This could be a useful site on contrails, see the forum topics.
contrailscience.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That really is a good video. High quality. A good find. I'd lean towards this one is legit. No hoax vibes or anything questionable in the video. This seems like a part of the entire filming as both ends of the reel are cut. I suppose anymore than 2 minutes of this would be incredibly boring. Thanks! I enjoyed it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Has anybody obtained the simplest data on this interesting video -- location, date/time, azimuth/elevation, estimated angular size, estimated angular rate and direction, other similar apparitions elsewhere in the sky??

Anything?

All I have so far is that it was deemed to be taken early January, in Frias Santiago Del Estero, Argentina.
below is another still picture taken by some other bystander, (no information on that) which appears to show a perhaps different course from the video early on being on a West/East direction or vice versa, and could indicate a change in course, all depending on if it was taken evening or morning. There may be other video, and/or pictures. I haven't found any more.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
That really is a good video. High quality. A good find. I'd lean towards this one is legit. No hoax vibes or anything questionable in the video. .... Thanks! I enjoyed it.

Would you share with us basic data on this video -- location, date/time, azimuth/elevation, estimated angular size, estimated angular rate and direction, that you assessed in reaching this opinion??

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The video is from Brazil not Argentina. The photo is from Frias Argentina.
There is a second video from a second witness of the same sighting over
Porto Alegre Brazil of better quality. This one has all the information.

I don't have any doubt, it is a plane leaving a contrail iluminated by the
sun.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
This could be a useful site on contrails, see the forum topics.
contrailscience.com...

That does look like a useful site. I'd say everyone should get familiar with that resource.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
The video is from Brazil not Argentina. The photo is from Frias Argentina.
There is a second video from a second witness of the same sighting over
Porto Alegre Brazil of better quality. This one has all the information.

I don't have any doubt, it is a plane leaving a contrail iluminated by the
sun.

Good work, much much better than the other video, and thanks for the correction. I searched for still pictures 'of the event' and ended on a site which had both the OP video and that still together, missed the Argentina/Brazil headings and concentrated on the maneuvers statement.
?

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Your video is quite clear. Thank you for finding and uploading it. Star for you!

If the video is of the same event, then there is no other doubt for me. They were indeed contrails.

You were right, Mianeye.

I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Iike I replied to Mianeye, in the link and images you just posted, you can clearly see the long trails behind the planes, made by the condensation left by the turbines.

In the video at hand, you see no trail whatsoever, just what appears to be the friction caused by the atmosphere against an inbound object.

Do a search on Google images for sunlit contrail you will then understand that the POOR quality video has been edited to fool people, it certainly fooled you!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You probably should look at the videos the uploader has on his channel, as I found this little gem...

It is pretty evident the uploader has no clue what he is talking about...it also shows how he thinks pretty much anything is a UFO.

About 1:40 into the video, you can clearly see the alleged Meteor/UFO shifting direction, traversing from a west-east direction, to what appears a donward tilt.

Also the reason why it looks like it moved is because he is filming this while driving, so his perspective is changing not the plane. Also most planes flying toward the horizon will look as though it is pointing down...again perspective will do that.

I am sorry he wasn't driving, but the rest of my reply still stands.
edit on 29-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Do a search on Google images for sunlit contrail you will then understand that the POOR quality video has been edited to fool people, it certainly fooled you!!!

All one has to do is look at some of his other videos and it becomes clear, as to what he does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join