It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's clothing designers, new looks for 2015, are they serious? Would you wear these "outfits"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It almost takes a special kind of women to wear high heels, I didnt think a man was coordinated enough or crazy enough to try. Not trashing men, I thought they were smarter than we are, just because they dont wear heels. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
You think that's bad ... try this

Paris Menswear with Strategic ... umm ... holes ....

Don't worry, this link has all the special bits blurred out.

LMFAO! I was more expecting some type of banana hammock integrated into an outfit, but a peep hole?? Lmfao priceless.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

OMG, I never would have thought "wag the weanie" in public would become a fashion statement. They would be arrested in my red neck town. lol Remember the butt pants? The butt was cut out and replaced with plastic?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The problem is not with the nut bag who designed that disgusting style. The problem is with snobby idiots who go in this shows and applaud as hard as they can (afraid that if they don't do it, they might look ignorant or like they don't understand the fashion...While there is nothing to understand and appreciate in this circus of freaks).

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If it were normalized, I'd prefer seeing that on men that the current baggy sloppy crap they wear these days. Beats the heck out of a silly suit and tie, too.

Skirts make sense. Comfortable and flowing. Since kilts aren't making a comeback like they should, maybe this will fill that void.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Cuervo because: spellinz

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

You got it! It's a never ending circle, people will show up just to be seen, they will applaud just to go with the flow. I'm old fashioned, plaid and jeans. To me fashion has always been what the average person is wearing, not what the in crowd is.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

My first thought was: Why is that grieving woman wearing a tie and conspicuously out of place gloves?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1Fashion is all about the rebels and the wannabes. Some will dress differently just be be different. Sometimes their differentness catches on and becomes a trend. Mostly though it is pushed by the industry wanting to spur the next new wave so they can capitalize on it. Get a couple of celebrates to start wearing ANY stuff and the wannabes will fall in line. Pay a celebraty enough and they will do ANYTHING.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

conspicuously out of place gloves?

'conspicuously out of place gloves?" Good one.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, on the right guy a kilt is sexy as hell, but not when it's so high-waisted that it looks like a muumuu. And not when it's paired with something that makes the guy look like he's wearing Winona Ryder's outfit from Beetlejuice.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

As a Canadian woman, I would never let my husband out the door if he was wearing such a getup.

Although I don't think I have to worry about him ever wanting to wear a dress anywhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It almost takes a special kind of women to wear high heels, I didnt think a man was coordinated enough or crazy enough to try. Not trashing men, I thought they were smarter than we are, just because they dont wear heels. lol

Actually I wore heals and a dress to a party once for kicks..
A couple girls told me to bring back up shoes, and I had them, but I got drunk and lost them somehow.. Also lost my handbag, My dress needed POCKETS....

And it was icey outside/snowing..
I probably had on 3 inch heals for 8 hours..
I thought it was bad that night while I was drunk. The next morning I couldn't even stand up. I don't know how the # anyone does that #.

I'm stuck in the 90s.. Give me some jeans with holes in the knees a baseball hat and a jacket. Maybe you can get me to where some nice shirts and some khakis but only if I like you.

Well just got off the phone job interview tomorrow.. So nice clothes it is..

edit on 28-1-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Maybe it was some clueless designers idea of a joke, but the article was on ATS someplace and this was from a catwalk and photo shoot. On the heels, I've seen a lot of women maneuver in and operate with 6" heels quite nicely, when they were vertical as well ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
no I wouldn`t wear them because those aren`t men`s clothes those are women`s clothes.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Um... What is happening right now...

Remove this post now. NOW!!!!!!

I never want to see this again...

As for where I think men's fashion Should be going - well... I can't find a good example lol. I wouldn't mind wearing a Hakama or something similar myself; were it not for the tactical disadvantages. Maybe something a little more modernized and 'manly' ( not that they're not... ) than a Hakama... Tang suits perhaps.

Asian culture generally has a very presentable and elegant style, with a lot of intricacies - I think that's where we Should be going. Not... this. I'm not even sure what this is... I have a hard time believing these people are serious.

"Let's throw some women's clothing on some men with tats, and call it the new style... Everyone agree? Perfect. This ought to be @)$(ing retarded..."

All love... But I hate you for showing me this OP

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I put this in fantasy, because, I think they are living in a fantasy world if they think real men will wear this crap. The men I know wouldnt be caught dead with these clothes in their closets.
The "get ups" made me laugh out loud, thought you would too. I dont know how these models can walk the cat walk with a serious look on their face.
My personal favorites:

So, Im just curious what the men on ATS think about "high" fashion in 2015? I think you would have to be "high" to wear these clothes.

www.yahoo.com...

We had some crazy 'fashions' when I grew up, but nothing like this.

I would if I were a transvestite and very psychotic.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't attract me (other than the boots) and I do like men in kilts, just not frilly dresses, but hey to each his or her own

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only feminine-leaning thing I wish would catch on for men is shaving their pits.

If I can't get away with looking like I have 2 fluffy blacks stuffed in my armpits, neither should men. Two-way aesthetic street here, people!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
The only feminine-leaning thing I wish would catch on for men is shaving their pits.

If I can't get away with looking like I have 2 fluffy blacks stuffed in my armpits, neither should men. Two-way aesthetic street here, people!

I keep my armpit hair to maintain my stank. I like to let the sweat seep in. Makes sure I still have my musk even after a shower. Lol

But really though - I do trim mine every six months or so for exactly that reason... I had an old man tell me one day 'Son, you need to shave those things! Don't you know they hold stank!?' ( Not that I'm an overly smelly person... I just have a lot of armpit hair lol )

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: 1Providence1

As a Canadian woman, I would never let my husband out the door if he was wearing such a getup.

Although I don't think I have to worry about him ever wanting to wear a dress anywhere.

Are you suggesting all Canadian women are against men wearing dress-like attire?

Cause im personally down with kilts lol.

Just kiddin around. In all honesty I think these outfits are absurd to consider as actual outfits to wear in public, but hey, people will wear what they want, I ain't gonna hate em for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join