It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah destroys Israeli tank after tensions increase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No, I will never "like" Hezbollah. They are not freedom fighters, they are TERRORISTS who do not have peace in mind, because they simply refuse to acknowledge Israel as a nation. Any organization that refuses to do so cannot be reasoned with.
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Since Israel does not recognize Palestine as well, going by your logic... The Zionists are terrorists.
Thanks for clearing that up.
edit on 28-1-2015 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the news OP.

Some may find it interesting that the attack was on Mt Hermon.

Alignments are changing over there, Russia and Iran just signed a military defense agreement.

The deal stressed the need for strengthening and promoting the level of bilateral military and defense cooperation with regard to the common interests of both Tehran and Moscow.

It is without a doubt a tinderbox that keeps having more dry tinder added.

What will be the final spark to set it all ablaze?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
hezbolah committed a barbaric act by attacking Israeli soldiers. It is also shameful too considering they chose the day after Holocaust Memorial day.

Its war, solides die.

Barabric would be delibratly attacking civilians.

Soliders are not there for pillow fights and hugs......

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: daaskapital

just for the purposes of pissing on the " anti - isreal " wankfest :

any evidence of this allegedly destroyed tank ????

i only ask - because all that is offered is one jeep destroyed with two fatalities

but hey - why let mere facts get in the way

I wrote 'tank' because the earliest reports i had read indicated that a tank was attacked...it may have been factually incorrect, as is the case with numerous early breaking news reports. As you would know, this situation had many early reports on what happened and the amounts of casualties etc. I always try to post the facts, but i do apologise for slipping up in any way, shape or form. I can't help that considering i am not on the ground there.

edit on 28-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

Q

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It was nothing even approaching a "tank". It was described as "an unarmored IDF command vehicle". An Isuzu DMAX, to be precise. Looks like it was a convoy of a pickup and a couple of jeeps, maybe.

At any rate, no Merkavas were involved in this incident. They've largely given up on hitting these with much except huge IED's at point-blank range, as they're quite the survivable unit. Certainly not the kind of vehicle you want annoyed with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Q

even with the new upgrades since the first time they got hit by the two stage warheads. they made sure to improve the ability to deflect those. So i was wondering with what did they hit it? turns out it was a truck lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join