It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intention/Prayer thread to make the world a better place

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think envisioning people waking up, their love growing for one another, their memories returning enough to really make them see through the world, ideas coming to help those around them, to lift off projects, to pick up someone, that they can see what earth could become and refusing to endorse or participate with the goals of negative renegade type beings running this. To wake up and Love. To start to use positive to transmute all negatives. To stand up and send SOS out so things can change without revolution, but as wayshowers, and a force of Good that refuses to vote for or endorse anything negative or follow bad orders.

That we start to give shelter to the children and the homeless, start to organize homes, and centers and yurts and just meet up and share our ideas together.

That the miracle of people bringing forth what is within them, and turning around the negative things they have been programmed to become, so they bring forth their true Loving Natures and SHINE that light in the world.

This I ask from the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the Reality and Truth beyond all codes in any universe that would hijack faith and try to turn it into false light. The Real Love, and I thank all the Good Team and Family of the Good and Love, working overtime to reach us. Thank you so much. Blessings for all.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I wanted to start an ATS prayer circle and my thread was tossed in the trash before it got off the ground.

Good luck with this one!

f&s

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I wanted to start an ATS prayer circle and my thread was tossed in the trash before it got off the ground.

Good luck with this one!

f&s

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Even though these prayers may be directed at a higher power, they are being read by the members of this forum. Maybe the one(s) who are able to answer (carry out) these requests are the ones who are reading them - doing so in the only way possible for them as limited individuals convicted by the sincerity of others' hearts' desires. Someone will remember another's words. Maybe those words will resonate and infuence another's actions.

What's wrong with this sort of expression? Does it seem too religious? It doesnt have to be. I do understand where some of you get bitter though. I live in the bible belt.

Oh, and hi, I'm a new member but have been reading for years.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If you believe in the Metaphysical/The Higher Dimension of greater wisdom and love, then why not pray ? Where is the belief in the Higher Reality many say they have on this forum?

I pray for The Highest Love and Wisdom to help change the world not limited human wisdom alone.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Its not action that is required, the universe is very very tired of martyrs.

Its also tired of innocence starving and the guilty throwing out food.

I guess If we all pray and no one acts all the starving kids in the world will be fed.

And I've had many prayers answered, and even quickly. So, thats not true. And I'm not a fundamental religious person, spiritual, free form positive gnosis, new and old philosophies and spiritual combined, my own experiences, Christ Consciousness and yet real providence.

Same here,

I just realize or am willing to admit its those that act that help the prayers come true whether its through God or what ever one wishes to believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I'm sorry, but we need to wake up to even stand a chance of changing this part. Food is something that can be continually produced and its not a scarcity item. Just one example, aquaponics, grows millions of pounds of produce on small acreage. And doesnt deplete the soil. There are many many solutions to world poverty, from clean energy to land and earthship homes, ie made from the natural resources around, even cob and earthbag homes, that are beautiful and can produce their own energy and food. This has nothing to do with the limited resources, we have the resources, and can let some of that food spoil an enrich the soil.

Every year, money is given to feed the poor. I believe every decade, world wide, enough is given to equalize the world or provide eco farms and energy solutions, water, and set up programs and education for everyone.

That money doesn't solve the problem and in fact the ceo's make the lion's share of it. I also believe that the organizatons, some of them Christian, fund guerillo warfare with those donations and black operations.

If people were to shout out no, in a majority, like say 50-60%, they wouldn't change it.

I believe,t hat if 50-60% stood up to them, and took shifts in front of their elected minions offices, until it was all righted, it still wouldn't change.

I believe they'd blow up earth before giving up power. Or release carbon destroying agents, oops they've already introduced synthia into the system with BP.

And just to make sure you don't miss injesting it, they now feed chicken and livestock in the interior fish oil.

The problem is much bigger than human effort can do.

The few that would actually gain support, say 1 million on the same page, 1 million subscribers even to online threads, or get groups that joined up and educated more and connected across a nation to do anything, they either die or go to prison or a nutward.

On the other hand, the power of consciousness, ie prayer and meditations, is the only thing that could change those numbers and bring in those miracles and transform some hearts in power positions that are feeling guilty, to assist.

Mind over matter is the true state.

Nothing can overcome united Love, being consciously directed.

The only real way people can win in this is, meditation, envisioning, prayers, and opting out of the bigger picture and stubbornly persisting in doing things locally to assist, if they are given the resources, if those inspirations come to gain land for usage for distributing to people food and energy. Without resources, there is less that can be done. Most people don't have resources.

I know a lot of people simply don't join up in the meditation and consciousness movement, though some of those same people realize that the media is being cast upon us like a spell for us to bring in they don't understand that co-creation is something that our elite is using against us, and we're so asleep we don't challenge everything we've been programmed in, or try little experiments ourselves to prove things to ourselves.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Food is something that can be continually produced and its not a scarcity item.

how does production of said food happen without action?

I am not against prayer otherwise I would be against what I do myself.

The problem is much bigger than human effort can do.

How so, it is human effort and beliefs that created the problems.

Mind over matter is the true state.

Yes it is on an individual basis, however one might never know that their proof they have for mind over matter happened because another acted a 1000 years before they were conceived and a sort of butterfly effect created that proof through millions and billions of acts of kindness and horrors combined for the individual that mind over matter is a true state for all.

The only real way people can win in this is

Winning and loosing is something that will always match the fear to the love you wish create.

Its simply an experience and the need to win is the reason one will need to experience loss.

I know a lot of people simply don't join up in the meditation and consciousness movement, though some of those same people realize that the media is being cast upon us like a spell for us to bring in they don't understand that co-creation is something that our elite is using against us, and we're so asleep we don't challenge everything we've been programmed in, or try little experiments ourselves to prove things to ourselves.

I hate to say that all of us that post our thoughts on the net are just as guilty as any media is casting spells so to speak.

The few that would actually gain support, say 1 million on the same page, 1 million subscribers even to online threads, or get groups that joined up and educated more and connected across a nation to do anything, they either die or go to prison or a nutward.

and if they didn't you would not know about Jesus or any other so called saviors.

Not many have faith in the experience of life and need to create an understanding instead of creating a new world through both intention/prayer and action.

We don't live outside our bodies yet and our bodies require action at least my human shell does.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What do you pray/intend to make the world a better place?

No prayer, no plans, the best answer is to stop contributing to the mess in this world.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am agnostic and skeptical.

However, this does not preclude good intentions or the consideration of the possibility that they might have some effect other than in one's own mind. And even were any such effect limited to that, surely that isn't so bad in and of itself. Even illusory serenity is subjectively experienced as serenity.

And after all, as one example, love is objectively nothing but a neurologically mediated social behavior, yet even the most skeptical among us ascribe it great meaning due to its subjective effects. No one looks at, say, their child or their mother and thinks, "This feeling I have for you isn't real and doesn't matter," no matter how rationally supportable that position might be in actuality. No one is free of some modicum of potential self-delusion. It is our nature. And perhaps, just perhaps, as I am agnostic, not atheistic, it has some effect beyond said subjective experience. I don't know.

Therefore, I will again come out of my self-imposed silence on ATS to say: I wish everyone who happens to read this or with any tangential or direct relationship to this topic, love, fulfillment, serenity, and compassion.

Certainly the expression of this intent cannot do harm. What is there to lose? Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Quite right sir, it can do no harm, but actually live in serenity, being compassionate with others seems to be more difficult.
Intent is quite different from doing, i am sure that those who are at war with others have the same intent for their own people, yet they are wounding and killing others.
Isn't is laughable that through a separated attitude, in belief and sect, in nationality and ethnicity, in politics, in economics, in every direction people oppress and even destroy each other?
We are the world, we are the creators of this world and all the violence in it, intents and prayers will not change this fact while we go on doing what we are doing.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

1 prays for ALL* aware enough to try and realize that we got to find the objective truth on existence as one...

Whether you represent LIGHT or DARK

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I pray that more people come to know the power of prayer instead of only believing in physical action.

The Heart is important. Energy/Desire/Prayer is important. I put this in The Metaphysical section thinking that the people here actually believed in Energy and Metaphysical Reality - thinking that we can come together with LOVE positive energy despite specific religious beliefs since we agree that Energy/Metaphysics exist...

Anyway, I hope more whi do believe in Metaphysics come and join with Loving energy for the planet and THANKS to those who do believe and shared their Heart of Love for their neighbours, humanity.
The Highest Love be with ALL of you for even deeper compassion and understanding.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Worth a try

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Prayer is all fine. Do you not know that when Jesus Himself prayed, He said, Father, I do not pray for this world but only pray for those that You gave me out of this world.
So we must learn from this and not pray in vain. Praise the Lord

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
God, full of mercy,
I pray that your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,
Because your will is Love and Mercy.
Let the peace and joy of the Kingdom of Heaven be on Earth.

Let the world be One,
Loving their neighbours as themselves,
Keep the world at peace,
And let people realize beauty and joy in the world, a gift from the mind of God.

Peace be with everyone.
Let love shine and overcome all hatred and strife.

Let's keep praying and keep letting the Light within us so shine. Prayer does miracles.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
amen

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I read somewhere that a father told his son that we all have two wolves inside us that fight one another, one wolf is full of love, the other is full of hate. The son asked which wolf will win which the father answered, the one you feed.

So I pray that we all feed the love that is inside us, not the hate.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Sorry praying never helps anyone.
Get off your arse and actually do something if you really care.
Both are required.
But take the example of our Lord Jesus when He Prayed.
' Father I do not pray for this world, but only for those that You gave me out of this world'
So take heed.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Amen.

Instead of an addiction to feed hate, let there be an addiction to peace; something that is actually healthy for self and society both physically and spiritually.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join