It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 yo girl killed by police--Now threats by Anonymous?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: Tusks

3 combat trained professional couldn't handle a 17 girl with a kitchen knife without guns? I can describe them with one word. Any guesses?

Hint. It's a name for a feline.

Tiger? Lion?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Nickn3

I know I know!

Copsarentcagefighters!

Yes they are!

And of course, they have a right to be sceptical, or both sceptical and stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ooo good job working those brutality videos in there!

Sorry, don't see any UFC approved unarmed versus armed techniques in there. All I see is dudes being jackbags.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: I messed up. Oops

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: network dude

You do realize that police are not a race right? Comparing them to racist stereotypes is unfair and dishonest, but i think you already know that.

There is a certain type of person that wants to become a cop, and a certain type of person that does well enough through out training to end up on a major police department. This is not a generalization, its a fact.

Generalizing a group of people who chose to be what they are is perfectly acceptable. Just as acceptable as saying that doctors are generally smart, or that race car drivers are generally fairly good drivers.

While that is a fantastic argument for all cops being teenage girl assassins, I am forced to use the logic clause. Which states that unless cops are killing teenage girls all over the world, there is a very, very slight possibility that this was an isolated incident.

Oh, and I get that cops aren't a race. I was going more for the generalization aspect, but I see how that could be missed.

My only point is that since the facts aren't out, it may be a tiny bit early for the lynch mob.
edit on 27-1-2015 by network dude because: finished sentence.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You cheated, that isn't one word!

I know they are not all cage fighters, but don't think that is what would have been called for here.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It is if you say it really fast without any pause or intake of air.

Isn't it?

And I know that. And you know what I'm going to say next: if she was armed, and if that weapon was a knife, to expect a cop to rush her and fight her for the knife is illogical.

Let's save ourselves the trouble and agree to disagree now and not in 32 posts

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh, come now.
We've got cops going around publicly executing people on a regular basis- on video... and these are the best videos you could come up with?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ooo good job working those brutality videos in there!

Sorry, don't see any UFC approved unarmed versus armed techniques in there. All I see is dudes being jackbags.

That wasn't brutality, that's just jackbags doing their job, there are no dudes present. And BTW, if you insist on calling people, "Dudes" living or dead, don't take a lawman job in Aghanistan!

edit on 27-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't insist on anything.

Thanks for the pro-tip champ

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya they don't have to rush her.

What I want to know is who else was in that lobby with her if any.

If she was alone, and it is a lobby like I have seen, not sure how they could be in any sort of danger since they are usually not just cops sitting at desk's out in the open of a lobby.

And ya we can agree to disagree for the time being, but Ima bug ya again when more info comes out.

edit on thTue, 27 Jan 2015 18:48:09 -0600America/Chicago120150980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

It just seems unbelievable that police are such pathetic cowards like this. In a world with real men you would expect them to be able to handle things without just grabbing iron and firing off rounds at the sight of a girl with a pig sticker. Whatever Anon does it probably won't punish this kind of gang style murder enough.

When police do things like this, it is not self defense or self preservation. IT IS AN EXECUTION. These things aren't going to keep going unpunished for much longer before the powder keg blows.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: network dude

You do realize that police are not a race right? Comparing them to racist stereotypes is unfair and dishonest, but i think you already know that.

There is a certain type of person that wants to become a cop, and a certain type of person that does well enough through out training to end up on a major police department. This is not a generalization, its a fact.

Generalizing a group of people who chose to be what they are is perfectly acceptable. Just as acceptable as saying that doctors are generally smart, or that race car drivers are generally fairly good drivers.

While that is a fantastic argument for all cops being teenage girl assassins, I am forced to use the logic clause. Which states that unless cops are killing teenage girls all over the world, there is a very, very slight possibility that this was an isolated incident.

Oh, and I get that cops aren't a race. I was going more for the generalization aspect, but I see how that could be missed.

My only point is that since the facts aren't out, it may be a tiny bit early for the lynch mob.

Questionable logic there.
This is about American police, not a trend among all the police in the world.
And there is a trend among american police to murder children, hell there is a trend among the american police to murder everybody, its just now that innocent children are getting caught up in the trigger happy madness of thugs with badges that people give the subject the interest it deserved long before Rodney King took a pounding.

Some police officers are under the impression they are judge, jury and executioner, and when they take it upon themselves to discharge their personal form of justice, the old boys club is quick to support a murderer.
Is it any wonder the police act with impunity, when they can?
Power only ever has one goal, ultimate control. Thats why we are supposed to have checks and balances, and I thought that was why americans carried guns, to defend against this sort of tyranny?
Guns or no guns, it doesnt seem to make the slightest difference. It just seems to turn the police officers into shivering wrecks, so scared for their own pathetic selves that they will take a life first, plead fear later. And thus tarring all police officers with the same brush. You reap what you sow.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Isn't it?

And I know that. And you know what I'm going to say next: if she was armed, and if that weapon was a knife, to expect a cop to rush her and fight her for the knife is illogical.

Not directed at you, just a lesson to save a life. Lesson one: You don't rush someone with a knife and try to wrestle the knife away even if it is a girl. That's like saying " hold that knife still so I can impale myself on it for you".
You talk them down while slowly moving closer and assessing by the millisecond, their reaction to your verbal maneuvers and then if the knife is still being displayed in a threatening manner, feint a jab and then snap kick a knee cap, or even kick the knife out of their hand and then you can go to wrestling if that's your thing. It only requires not being like a child minded mommy's boy to successfully accomplish, but what we are seeing the police do these days, they must have to undergo being neutered first or having all their testosterone replaced with female hormones judging by their behavior.

Now I am sure there are those who would rather defend the police murdering a 17 year old girl with a knife, but don't count me among them. I would rather die than try to justify the gang style shooting of a 17 year old girl just because she was flashing a knife around.

Of course walking into a police station brandishing a knife is pretty much asking to get shot anyways. The above is just to show that a girl with a knife doesn't deserve to be get shot by a bunch of rookies
edit on 27-1-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Yes, and you maybe correct. It may have been a horrible mistake and the cops were awful. But.....until we get more information, I think a conviction is just a tiny bit hasty.

They claim to have video and audio. Once it's out, the hounds will be released, and every cop hater will be issued their pitchforks, I assure you.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Watching the saliva drip from most of the people in this thread and reading your comments shows you're just as demented and dangerous as any cops you criticise, or worse. Love the attitude of guilty until proven innocent too, yet you're all terrified of that happening to you.

You belong in the same place as any dirty cops as far as I'm concerned, you're as bad as each other.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
That's pretty bad, and I hope the officers are investigated and.. probably should be fired.

The recent case in Denver might be the worst i've ever seen though. Cop just unloads into a car full of 16 year olds killing one and hitting another. He then drags the limp bloody bodies out and searches and handcuffs them instead of calling medical help. His excuses are just weak excuses. They also managed to threaten someone for filming also.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Isn't it?

Whole police station behind you? Who is expecting you to rush her? They have tons of non lethal options. Mace her, taze her. I'd say the mace alone would drop the knife, ever been maced? I had friends just spray a shot in an open room (not in anyone's face) and we were choking and had to leave.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
Watching the saliva drip from most of the people in this thread and reading your comments shows you're just as demented and dangerous as any cops you criticise, or worse. Love the attitude of guilty until proven innocent too, yet you're all terrified of that happening to you.

You belong in the same place as any dirty cops as far as I'm concerned, you're as bad as each other.

Who are you talking to?

Guilty until proven innocent is how cops and apologists relate the public's opinion. The public just wants to see cops punished equal to themselves when they are actually found guilty. The thing is they never seem to be found truly guilty. They always have a fail safe, opt out option. When a cop kills someone they should not have killed and it's agreed, they are not facing anything like the civilians. When a cop is charged with child molestation, he keeps his job, until he is later charged with rape and... keeps his job.

We don't want them all guilty. We want the guilty ones to face punishment. Instead they get shuffled around like catholic priests.
edit on 28-1-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I sure am glad to see someone who knows what happened here. What were her actions like when she cam in? What did she say? Did she rush at any officers, or was she just standing there? How close were the three officers who shot her?

I'll have more questions later. Thanks in advance for being the guy with the facts.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think the issue is that US ploice officers seem woefully undertrained, it seems they dont have any skills to deal with a situation like this other than shooting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join