It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 yo girl killed by police--Now threats by Anonymous?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They have a history of running down the truth, and until they have shown they are not to be trusted I will trust them.

I would rather have the fed chase me than the Rangers.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

It's not about apologists or people who jump to the "Jack Boot Thugs" assumption before having any evidentiary details, it's about patiently waiting for those details before you jump to premature conclusions...like that video with sound that exists that you ideologically imply might go missing.

I find it very telling that you don't even discuss the weapon-wielding individual who, if the story is correct, entered a police station with said weapon in plain view demanding to speak to specific officers. Is that an okay, normal thing in your mind?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: stosh64

Sure she may have had issues, but DONT DARE to paint this as "suicide by cop". They should not be allowed to get away with it, even if it was they should NOT have taken the bait. She clearly needs help, but its easier to just kill someone who is sick than actually help them. Its easy to # all over those who are already down.

I despise the human race.

If you would take a breath and calm down a little you might notice I never suggested it was suicide by cop.

I sense a little instability. Your first post was removed because you threatened to kill cops.
Now you attack me for saying something I never said.

I just feel bad for the girl and her family. It is sad that having a history like hers nobody ever crossed paths with her that could help. Looking at her picture made me really sad for the lost possibilities.
I have lost a friend due to similar mental illness, tragic all the way around.

I will wait to pass judgment on the cops until all the information comes out.
But having a few questionable shooting incidents in the last 6 months doesn't look good.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
There was also a teen aged girl murdered by police recently in Denver...

Clicky

Again

She was driving a stolen car towards them and hit one of them with the car. I would have shot her as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
There was also a teen aged girl murdered by police recently in Denver...

Clicky

Again

The first link wasn't murder--the girl was shot and died because she was in a stolen vehicle that was used as a weapon to assault a police officer. (that's a felony, in case you don't know)

Your second link is a bunch of ideologically driven propoganda against police. It even opens with the ignorant implication that the shooting of Mike Brown was murder.

You'd do yourself well to better understand the definitions of the words you use before you use them--it's incorrect hyperbole like this that creates false narratives.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Just like most of the people here in this thread, they are speaking out of ignorance because they know zero facts.

It's Anonymous...they're a pathetic group of pranksters and nothing more, and most things that they regurgitate in this video is based on crap, not fact.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You do realize that police are not a race right? Comparing them to racist stereotypes is unfair and dishonest, but i think you already know that.

There is a certain type of person that wants to become a cop, and a certain type of person that does well enough through out training to end up on a major police department. This is not a generalization, its a fact.

Generalizing a group of people who chose to be what they are is perfectly acceptable. Just as acceptable as saying that doctors are generally smart, or that race car drivers are generally fairly good drivers.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the laugh.
Anybody who wants to kill themselves are mentally Ill.

I hope you never experience the pain my dad did with his cancer. In the end he was praying for death.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Im sorry about your father.

I experience pain everyday from an accident I was in back in 2010 I refuse to take meds that would make me feel like a zombie so it's my choice to deal with pain and there are days I wished I did die that day but never once had I wanted to kill myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
well speaking from experience of almost being stabbed by a teenager and then talking them down, it just takes a little more effort, some brains and an abillity to read the situation.
My guess here is that these officers would have a hard time holding the patience in a incident communications and negotiation course but would have you pinned in a NASCAR conversation.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

There's a wide variety of people who become cops. From a wide variety of backgrounds.

So no, generalizing all cops as roided out, jack booted racist thugs who just want to kill people is not the same as saying race car drivers are generally good drivers.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Ahhh so you found an article that lays out everything that happened? Can you link it please? I mean, since you can weigh in on what they should've done that means that surely you have the whole story, right?

I'm glad you were able to talk somebody out of stabbing you. That's good for you and good for them.

Seeing as I wasn't party to this incident, nor have all the details been released, I don't presume to armchair quarterback anybody yet. If you assume to know better, have at it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I find it very telling that you don't even discuss the weapon-wielding individual who, if the story is correct, entered a police station with said weapon in plain view demanding to speak to specific officers. Is that an okay, normal thing in your mind?

I mentioned the "weapon-wielding individual" in a later post.

That being said, you are stating it as fact that she was "wielding" a knife. This has NOT been confirmed yet. I find it very telling that you don't discuss this.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
In this case I will wait to see what the Rangers find, I still have faith in them.

I don't! Another "blue coded" law enforcement agency investigating another? That's the same as an internal investigation.....worthless.

We need citizen review boards and total Law enforcement transparency.
Mandatory cameras on all officers. No excuses!

And real teeth in laws prosecuting corruption and brutality by LEOs...paid leave hardly qualifies.

This would go a long way in restoring faith and respect.

edit on 27-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Why is it specified as a knife when officials couldn't specify the weapon?

Anyways lets applaud the bravery and heroism of these officers in the face of such a threat...

AGREED! It is almost a crime that they're so under prepared to face threats... I mean with their body armor, modern designed JHPs, a battalion back up at a moment's notice, and their superiors that justify their every action.

GAWD I can't stand stories like this. Do it to my family and I'm planting EVERY ONE of 'em.

Derek

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Don't wish death on yourself pal...

I know it's cliche, & I know I can't comprehend your pain... But the grass is usually greener on the other side.

Stay strong!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: real_one

It says in the OP's link,

"Coignard arrived at the station around 6:30 p.m. and asked to talk to an officer." That's a non specific and singular short statement, and that's all it says. wonderful how short statements become expanded into full blown novels.
My sympathy to the family and all they have endured, they are the real experts and probably the reason why the youngster lived until now.

edit on 27-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I guess you really don't know or understand what the Rangers are?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

3 combat trained professional couldn't handle a 17 girl with a kitchen knife without guns? I can describe them with one word. Any guesses?

Hint. It's a name for a feline.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I know I know!

Copsarentcagefighters!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join