It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 yo girl killed by police--Now threats by Anonymous?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Light the torches, somebody grab a rope, we'll lynch these some-beeches and find out if they did anything wrong later.

I'll be the first to grab a pitch-fork.

Three officers shoot a teen aged girl and you wonder if "they did anything wrong"?
edit on 27-1-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Light the torches, somebody grab a rope, we'll lynch these some-beeches and find out if they did anything wrong later.

Replace lynch with shoot and you'll get standard procedure for law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Sounds like "Anonymous" is now threatening some action against Longview Police Dept.
www.chron.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_

Treat the animals the same way they treat the rest of us. They have no respect for any of us. They view us with nothing but contempt. We are just potential criminals to them, and they treat us as the enemy. So they fully deserve every ounce of vitriol and hatred they get, amongst worse.

Our knee jerk reactions are just angry posts. Their knee jerk reactions end lives. They are supposed to be trained professionals. But in reality they are nothing but murderers and liars. They are worse than the most dangerous criminals in prison, because they have the law on their side and can do what they want with impunity. They know it.

Yes, Yes, and all black people are criminals, and all Chinese people are good at math.

Whey you generalize an entire group, you show how lazy you truly are.

Rather than try to change anything, kill em all and let God sort em out right?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sad story.

It's a real shame how things have changed. A generation or two back, officers carried six shooters- and I bet nit a single officer would have even touched their gun unless she was actively trying to hurt someone.

At some point, something changed. At first they started shooting for lesser threats, now they shoot at anything they think might be a threat.

In a few more years, they'll start shooting people who they think might become a threat in the future.

It's gotten out of hand. Real shame- sad story.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Very tragic. Another case where the authorities are not trained properly to deal with mentally ill people. She was obviously going for suicide they gave it to her when it did not have to be.

Regards

originally posted by: Dr0neT3k
Everyone take notice that skin color is never mentioned or made an issue in this story. I think we all know this is because she's white.

So? Maybe it's going to take attention in the news of white young people being killed by cops to move beyond the "pants up don't loot" divide to get to the bottom of this #.
edit on 27-1-2015 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

I'll be the first to grab a pitch-fork.

Three officers shoot a teen aged girl and you wonder if "they did anything wrong"?

Well, maybe they were doing terrible things and were pure evil. But, until you have some facts, you know nothing. Why did an innocent girl walk into a police station with a knife?

I am not saying all police are saints. I am saying that the way you posted with no knowledge of anything that happened is ignorant. What you are advocating is the same as the cops you claim to be against. Look in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

TWell, maybe they were doing terrible things and were pure evil. But, until you have some facts, you know nothing. Why did an innocent girl walk into a police station with a knife? xt

Here's some facts, multiple officers shot a teen-aged girl multiple times when lesser force could have been used. Do you honestly believe that her and her knife (the knife cannot even be confirmed at this point) were a real threat to these officers?

Personally, I doubt that she was a lethal threat.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The whole suicide by cop got me thinking, if she in fact wanted to die but couldn't bring herself to do it to herself but instead wanted someone else do it for her then why are people so upset that she wanted to go on her terms?
I see lots of threads here where the same cop haters also support people's right to die the way they want to.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: stosh64

Sure she may have had issues, but DONT DARE to paint this as "suicide by cop". They should not be allowed to get away with it, even if it was they should NOT have taken the bait. She clearly needs help, but its easier to just kill someone who is sick than actually help them. Its easy to # all over those who are already down.

I despise the human race.

Good to see you know all the facts. So where exactly does it say the cops knew she 'clearly needed help' but just decided to kill her instead. But it can't possibly a case of suicide by cop, it could've only been suicide by toilet bowl cleaner or any of her prior attempts if she was successful previously.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The whole suicide by cop got me thinking, if she in fact wanted to die but couldn't bring herself to do it to herself but instead wanted someone else do it for her then why are people so upset that she wanted to go on her terms?
I see lots of threads here where the same cop haters also support people's right to die the way they want to.

She was mentally ill apparently. The right to die is meant for people in their right mind making a decision.
Did you even read the article?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the laugh.
Anybody who wants to kill themselves are mentally Ill.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Perhaps. Or a teenage girl doing some dramatic acting-out.
Whichever--the cops who killed her are gonna have to live with that for the rest of their lives. If any of them have a conscience, it will likely weigh heavily upon them many times.

Conscience?

Surely you jest. I never see a conscience when they band together and protect each others backs after murdering other innocent children, so I doubt Ill see one here.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Im one of those cop hating bastards, I cant help hating jack booted nazis hiding behind a badge. If they would stop killing innocent people I might change that attitude. But that aside.

You do have a valid point.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In this case I will wait to see what the Rangers find, I still have faith in them.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
Gee I wonder how first trying to talk someone down before killing them would work?

They are getting lazy. Don't even want to work to difuse the situation. They just go for the gun. Punk cops.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

She disobeyed a direct order. That's punishable by summary execution. The "I felt threatened thing is a ruse."

She didn't follow the commands and they were probably in a hurry to get home.

Happens almost every day. Has nothing to do with officer safety.
edit on 27-1-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

On her own terms selflessly? Now the family, the cop's family, etc. have to live with all this. Is not the same as people advocating choice in their own death which by the way is mentioned "right to die" has guidelines. Speaks for itself.

Yeah and I'm no cop hater BTW. But thanks

Regards,
-DreamingAwake, Granddaughter of a police officer, concerned about the state of police action.

a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the laugh.
Anybody who wants to kill themselves are mentally Ill.

A laugh really. Aww, come on. No, I'm sure that is not what is being said there. Did you read this?

“I think it was a cry for help. I think they could have done something. They are grown men. I think there is something they are not telling us.”

Robertson said that her niece had been struggling with mental illness, including depression and bipolar disorder, since her mother died when she was four. She had been hospitalized twice in recent years after suicide attempts. One time, she tried to hang herself. Another time, she drank toilet bowl cleaner. Since arriving in Longview in December, Coignard had been taking medication and regularly seeing a therapist. She had no criminal record and “was only violent with herself, ” Robertson said.
OP Source

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Why?

They are still on the other side of the blue line and they all live by the motto of keeping things 'in house'.

One thing I am wondering about as well as if anyone else was in the lobby with her.

Outside of that, how easily could she have gotten to one of the three officers that have now been placed on leave.

Was it not closed off?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Curiously, id like to know if any of the murdering three were black......a kind of reverse twist to the whole thing....
Also are there any black police officers in Texas?
That being said.....The incrementally increasing lethal threat that police have on the public will create the blowback which the government needs to declare martial law at the appropriate moment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join