It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patient Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Came across this video demonstrating how well trained trained dogs can behave. They are happy and well looked after. Am not sure if they are looking at the man with adoration or the foods dishes with lust. You be the judge.

link to video:
www.liveleak.com...

Namaste,
YogaGinns
edit on 26-1-2015 by YogaGinns because: techincal difficulties

edit on 26-1-2015 by YogaGinns because: added link instead

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

No vid dude.

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Was not a Youtube video, sorry, had to just go with the link. Please try again.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My dogs are exactly like that. They eat beside each other in a row. When I approach with the bowls, they sit at their place, I place the bowls, they look AT ME, and I say, "OK". It's just a matter of training.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Congratulation on your diligence and training. I have seen so many dogs that have never been trained properly and suffer from it. There are "owners" who think it is enough to just provide food and shelter. Thanks for sharing.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

Heh, it's probably a combination of admiration and lust...I couldn't see the drool forming on their mouths but that's what mine do when they have to wait haha.

Good doggies

Very cute!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cruff

I'm sure their mouths were watering. I could imagine having one or two dogs that patient, but such a group is a testament to proper handling and consistent training. Thanks for joining in.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Found a video from a couple years ago of my dogs eating... My husband is doing the feeding.

s116.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Found a video from a couple years ago of my dogs eating... My husband is doing the feeding.

s116.photobucket.com...

I see what you mean that they line up and wait for their meals. Beautiful dogs you have there, and very well trained. I know of many people who have dogs that are not in the least bit trained and those are the animals other people don't want to be around.

Thanks for posting your video.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

top topics

join