It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is the topic:

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

Please post on topic your miraculous events....those who choose to mock or post off topic posts will face further post removals.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Sorry you could not relate to what I wrote. Perhaps I should have stressed that transportation for someone living with a mobility issue in the boonies is of vital importance and that if a car does not pass regular inspection, the police haul it off the road. For many people of limited means, transportation is the barrier between having to live in a nursing home or remaining independent at home. However that whole imprisonment scenario was way off the charts, as my car and phone and door returned to normal status once that episode was over.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Sorry you could not relate to what I wrote. Perhaps I should have stressed that transportation for someone living with a mobility issue in the boonies is of vital importance and that if a car does not pass regular inspection, the police haul it off the road. For many people of limited means, transportation is the barrier between having to live in a nursing home or remaining independent at home. However that whole imprisonment scenario was way off the charts, as my car and phone and door returned to normal status once that episode was over.

Oh, I am disabled and use a wheelchair also and don't have transportation. I do know that issue. Yes, exactly, living in a nursing home or independent at home, those are the two choices we are faced with every day.

I have heard of disabled people who have fallen at home and sometimes three days pass before someone finds them. Not only that, where I live at, people have died and no one knew it until four days later.

It's a miracle when someone does come by to find a disabled person who has fallen, because generally, people don't really care too much about disabled people in this country. Not only that, without transportation we often end up without food, because it takes a miracle to get people to come see whether or not we need food. And I live in town!

I would call that a negative miracle, because it blows my mind how little regard people have for the disabled in this country. That defies all logic and reason and scientific explanation. So it is a negative miracle.

I experience it all the time, good thing Jimmy Johns delivers quickly.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Have I witnessed a miracle? I guess you could say that. Link to a picture. And now you have seen one too.

You might say I did something really crazy. And in return I really got an eyeful of the supernatural. Apocalyptic visions and stigmata. If you saw the movie well, Patrica Arquette has nothing on me.

Tzadik, boy am I the wrong guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Have I witnessed a miracle? I guess you could say that. Link to a picture. And now you have seen one too.

You might say I did something really crazy. And in return I really got an eyeful of the supernatural. Apocalyptic visions and stigmata. If you saw the movie well, Patrica Arquette has nothing on me.

Stigmata, something I really don't understand but there must be something to it. My very first thread on ATS was about "Stigmata and Why Only Catholics Who Get It". That was a long time ago and not sure how to find it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: network dude

I believe that small, personal miracles happen quite regularly. I have had things happen that by all rights should not have, that helped my in some way. I doubt God took time away from those who really, really need a true miracle to assist me with some mundane issue, but it makes me happy to think he did. Maybe it's more like karma and good fortune is life energy moving in a positive direction. (not trying to take away from the big guy, just thinking)

Good points.

But let me ask you a question. Where do you think Karma comes from? Something must have made it, right? It could not have appeared all on its own? Is karma a deity? A living deity? Is it possible that maybe Karma works exactly as the "law of attraction" and where does that come from?

Life energy? Who made this energy? Where does this "life energy" reside at? Is this some unseen energy? Invisible? If it is invisible than it must be spiritual? Is it possible this term could have other names attached to it?

....... and we circle back to a supreme being, a supreme creator. Right?

I couldn't begin to answer that. I honestly have no idea. I have "prayed" asked for guidance in very difficult situations and found the direction I needed. I know there is something much, much greater than me out there and I feel certain that it's understanding will come at some point.

Opinion only, each life is a soul. Each soul is eternal. Upon death, the soul moves to another place. Could be back to a newborn baby, could be to an afterlife, could be to a ghostly existence seeing others live, but unable to communicate. It could be all those things, or none of them. I prefer to believe that something more amazing than could be explained by us awaits after this life.

My miracles are small and insignificant. I think they were more like just prayers answered in a way that you have to live to understand. But whatever the life energy/karma is, I fully believe it exists.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: ntech

Stigmata, something I really don't understand but there must be something to it. My very first thread on ATS was about "Stigmata and Why Only Catholics Who Get It". That was a long time ago and not sure how to find it.

Thanks for who told me how to find the link.

Here is my first thread about Stigmata

Like I said, I don't know much about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

One of my son's friends (I'll just call him "Oliver") was in a car accident, a paramedic with the rescue helicopter told my son that his friend had broken his spine and it didn't look good.

My wife and I were called to the hospital at about 2 AM and were there as the doctors and nurses dealt with the injured boy. The doctor produced the needle off a syringe and stuck it into his feet and continued up his legs and torso, nearly to his sternum, before Oliver could feel anything. He did this a second time, in the abdomen and up until he could feel it and confirmed that Oliver couldn't feel anything or move his limbs below the level of his ribs.

We knew that Oliver's family weren't Christians and so we asked if it was OK for us to pray for him. We each put a hand on Oliver or held his hands and we prayed for his full recovery.

A few seconds after we said amen, Oliver screwed up his face and said "oww, my legs hurt". At the same time, he wiggled his toe on one foot.

He continued to get back movement and feeling and at 6 AM, walked out of the hospital unassisted and with no sign that he had been in an accident.

That's just one of the things that I have seen that I believe to be miraculous.

edit on 29/1/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

One of my son's friends (I'll just call him "Oliver") was in a car accident, a paramedic with the rescue helicopter told my son that his friend had broken his spine and it didn't look good.

My wife and I were called to the hospital at about 2 AM and were there as the doctors and nurses dealt with the injured boy. The doctor produced the needle off a syringe and stuck it into his feet and continued up his legs and torso, nearly to his sternum, before Oliver could feel anything. He did this a second time, in the abdomen and up until he could feel it and confirmed that Oliver couldn't feel anything or move his limbs below the level of his ribs.

We knew that Oliver's family weren't Christians and so we asked if it was OK for us to pray for him. We each put a hand on Oliver or held his hands and we prayed for his full recovery.

A few seconds after we said amen, Oliver screwed up his face and said "oww, my legs hurt". At the same time, he wiggled his toe on one foot.

He continued to get back movement and feeling and at 6 AM, walked out of the hospital unassisted and with no sign that he had been in an accident.

WOW! What a great testimony showing the power of prayer along with a powerful miracle!

This is exactly what we all need to hear... it brings faith to those who do not believe and it strengthens those who have faith.

Everyone's lives would change for the better if they would simply fall to their knees and pray to the one true God with faith and afterwards that their prayers have been heard and answered.

Do as this family has done and you too will experience a supernatural event.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I believe that small, personal miracles happen quite regularly. I have had things happen that by all rights should not have, that helped my in some way. I doubt God took time away from those who really, really need a true miracle to assist me with some mundane issue, but it makes me happy to think he did. Maybe it's more like karma and good fortune is life energy moving in a positive direction. (not trying to take away from the big guy, just thinking)

Good points.

But let me ask you a question. Where do you think Karma comes from? Something must have made it, right? It could not have appeared all on its own? Is karma a deity? A living deity? Is it possible that maybe Karma works exactly as the "law of attraction" and where does that come from?

Life energy? Who made this energy? Where does this "life energy" reside at? Is this some unseen energy? Invisible? If it is invisible than it must be spiritual? Is it possible this term could have other names attached to it?

....... and we circle back to a supreme being, a supreme creator. Right?

I couldn't begin to answer that. I honestly have no idea. I have "prayed" asked for guidance in very difficult situations and found the direction I needed. I know there is something much, much greater than me out there and I feel certain that it's understanding will come at some point.

Opinion only, each life is a soul. Each soul is eternal. Upon death, the soul moves to another place. Could be back to a newborn baby, could be to an afterlife, could be to a ghostly existence seeing others live, but unable to communicate. It could be all those things, or none of them. I prefer to believe that something more amazing than could be explained by us awaits after this life.

My miracles are small and insignificant. I think they were more like just prayers answered in a way that you have to live to understand. But whatever the life energy/karma is, I fully believe it exists.

Well that is great to hear. Your prayers were answered .... you received guidance. One step at a time.

I hope that prayer helped you understand that someone cares for you..... why even loves you. Only someone with love for you would listen and take their time to help you, right?

I believe all miracles are great no mater how big or small. I hope you continue to pray..... everyday and night before you go to bed. Over time you will start to feel something inside you stirring you up..... that is your faith.... and spirit getting stronger. Your body needs food and water...... your spirit needs prayers (communication with God)

I am not trying to convert you, I am simply trying to show you the importance and power of prayer. Ask for knowledge and wisdom and I hope you have a blessed life.

God bless you.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

WOW! What a great testimony showing the power of prayer along with a powerful miracle!

This is exactly what we all need to hear... it brings faith to those who do not believe and it strengthens those who have faith.

Everyone's lives would change for the better if they would simply fall to their knees and pray to the one true God with faith and afterwards that their prayers have been heard and answered.

Do as this family has done and you too will experience a supernatural event.

God bless you and your family.

Thank you, and thank Jesus,the Holy Spirit and the Father.
They are the real stars of the piece!

I actually pray for, and lay hands on (they are different things), lots of people. It surprises most people that someone notices their hurts and even more that someone would be audacious enough to expect healing and be positive.

Even if you don't see any healing, you get a lot of smiles and feel a bond with those you have tried to help. I think it gives them hope and strength, too.

And every now and then you get to play a part in a real miracle. Sometimes the Holy Spirit flashes his smile back at you and you even feel something of His presence.

So my family really is blessed!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join