It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile Eyes On A SS Nazi-WOW

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok I don't really believe that, but If there was ever a case of alien eyes on an evil person this is it.

Scary !

SS-Gruppenführer Hans Heinrich Lammers in black Allgemeine-SS uniform 1938

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wow that's freaky

S+f

They could well be Nazi contact lenses tho, A hardcore Naziism fan maybe

edit on 26-1-2015 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
He's got nuthin' on Meg Foster.

And she's way hotter.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok I don't really believe that, but If there was ever a case of alien eyes on an evil person this is it.

Scary !

SS-Gruppenführer Hans Heinrich Lammers in black Allgemeine-SS uniform 1938

Of course from only looking at a photograph it would be impossible to determine BUT it looks like a possible case of full possession. AGAIN it is impossible to determine this from a photograph but the SS were all known to practice in the occult because HITLER was a fan of the occult as well and when practicing the occult it can lead to demonic possession.

S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do your research because it's very interesting, this man is a super high ranking Nazi.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I have seen so many 'reptilian eyes' videos, and some that look legit.

But with the quality CGI I cant believe any of them.
I like this one.

lol

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All I see are light grey coloured eyes with small pupils.
The small pupils could just mean opiated pain killers.

They look like my dad's eyes...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think I seen that dude in a movie once..

Yup I did it was Rodger Rabbit..

I think he may of just liked having a sniff of mustard gas now and then..

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Looks like he is stoned out his box to me.
LoL

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
All I see are light grey coloured eyes with small pupils.
The small pupils could just mean opiated pain killers.

They look like my dad's eyes...

That and throw in some Graves' disease.

I bet he was the life of the party.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It looks like Graves' disease. The actor Marty Feldman had it.

The bulging whites make the iris look strange like that.

Hah! Not so genetically perfect Hans Heinrich Lammers. I suggest Euthanasia as a prescribed treatment.

He was a ghastly tyrant. A monster!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He looks like a toad to me, more amphibious than reptilian. Did he catch flies with a long tongue?

edit on 26-1-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

From another angle.
He should have some thyroid dysfunction (hyperthyroidism) that makes his eyes to look weird
edit on 26-1-2015 by Gakupo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gakupo

He doesn't look as sinister in that one, just a poor old man, he spent time in jail for his crimes but was never sentenced to death.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Gakupo

He doesn't look as sinister in that one, just a poor old man, he spent time in jail for his crimes but was never sentenced to death.

"1939 July, "T4" ADVANCED EUTHANASIA PROGRAM

Was set up under Hitler's orders by Hans Heinrich Lammers and Dr. Phillip Bouhler. It was named for the address of Dr. Bouhler's office in the Reich Chancellery, at 4 Tiergartenstrasse. He was assisted by Hitler's personal physician Dr. Karl Brandt and Dr. Victor Brack who became Bouhler's deputy Although the Nazis had begun Euthanasia programs among the general German population earlier, the scope of T4 extended its practice of killing the "racially valueless" to include the incurably sick and insane. Experiments were made with various gases and delivery installations (gas chambers). It was Bouhler's idea to disguise the gas chambers as showers as not to cause panic. The expertise gained , much of the personnel and equipment were later transferred to other camps for the "Final Solution".

He was pretty up there at one point, but it seems Hitler got annoyed at him toward the end of the war and ordered him to be shot. It seems he escaped the death sentence. I don't know why that would be?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Could someone please specify what determines "repitilian eyes"?

I AM sure we have all heared about this more then once, but what would really define something as "repitilian eyes"?
Because you know some of these people that are claimed to have those kind of eyes, are in my eyes kind of similair to people how have been part of extreme forms of evil/corruption (of the soul)

www.biography.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Even tho the above two i linked two maybe a somewhat extreme case to make my point across, they have seen/done some nasty stuff. Also i mention this without wanting the bring up any discussion about how/why they done there deeds.

as you can see the James Holmes pic looks somewhat similiar like the SS'er in his expression. And with the stories know about the nazi's it wouldnt be rly far fetched that he might have seen/done some horrible stuff in his times aswell. also the above mentioned of having maybe a malfunctioning in his body which causes this.
Maybe one of the best ways to check these claims are to check his eyes from a baby picture. as here the horrors of his live have not made there mark on this person.

The reason am bring this up the way I do, has to do with the fact i used to work in a psyc ward and we had someone living their that might be classified as someone that had problems with being possessed. And one of the ways you could tell was the expression in his eyes he used to get the well know "evil eyes" where you could almost see the seven layers off hell in his eyes.

Nameste

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Donice

Nameste

^ What's with this?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Guy sort of looks like he has bulgy eyes, maybe Graves disease or some hyperthyroid issue.

Hmmm. maybe they created a fake disease to hide the truth about Reptillian eyes from us. Now, that would be a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hyperthyroid compounded with methamphetamine. Scary looking dude.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A close look at the picture suggests it is just a product of his left eye not looking in the same direction as his right, something that seems to be confirmed by this later photograph:

upload.wikimedia.org...

He was just Nazi scum, not alien reptilian Nazi scum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join