It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My True Name! The Ladder and The Gate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Some of you followed my crazy dreams so far and some taken part in figuring out what it is.

I am beginning to think that there is something more then we all know about dreams.

My dream started off in a random city of unknown location, as I was walking the streets wondering what was happening I began to think that this was just a casual dream.

I then heard a voice and this time it was a man's voice he told me "Climb The Ladder of the tower to the very top". As I was climbing this ladder I heard a choir of these voices, the higher I got the louder it got and once I reached the top.

I saw a gate and as I tried to open in I could not no matter how strong I tried. The man's voice then said "Ask" and I asked and pleaded to tell me my name (I am not sure why I was asking for my name). The more I cried out with the question, the more brighter the light behind the gate got. It was an intense bright light and with lots of gold color mixed into it.

I then heard a booming roaring voice like a trumpet say Daniyyel or Dauniuel and when I asked "What is this name I never heard of it?" The voiced said "Daniel wake up!".

That is when I felt a sudden jolt of energy and collapsed to my knees, I began to weep like a child in sadness and deep sorrow. I asked "Why? Why am I crying?" that is when the floor underneath me gave way and I began to fall down to the Earth while the tower was crumbling around me.

So my real name is Daniel
and I fell to Earth
Why did I fall
and Why was I crying

edit on 26-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

No. You are not the Watcher Daniel.

This guy thinks he is too, so you better get together and straighten it out.
roadtoawakening.net...
edit on 26-1-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hey. Don't forget your manners. Sometimes the truth is a bit more complicated than a simple "yes" or "no" answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a never ending story!

Lol

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

OP, this is strange that you share this dream with us, for it matches a strange dream I myself had some weeks ago.

I dreamt I was in some old city and stumbled upon an old shop. It was a soothsayer's shop. So I said to myself, why not? I usually don't care about soothsaying but hey, it was a dream, why not have some fun. So I entered to meet the old lady and sat. She goes into a trance like state and after a few minutes, she tells me she knows my name.

Now I get puzzled. I tell her that already know my name, and that she is not much use to me. But she specifies that by "name", she meant my first incarnation identity. And she tells me this century-old name.

Then you post this.

Strange.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The town is a symbol for the desert ( did the town was desolated? ). The ladder you are climbing is ( maybe ) your subconscious ( it is a spiral ladder? ). When you reach the top that means that you are close to reach kundalini or awareness ( illumination ). As for the name that is probably your iniciatic name.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Had to edit. Daniel is supposedly one of the Watchers, not Archangel. Got my myths mixed up there for a minute.
No, when someone claims to be a angel, sent to keep an eye on humans, the truth is pretty obvious.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
This is a never ending story!

Lol

Curse you Wifi and you never ending source that is the internet of strange coincidences that seem to connect to things.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: swanne

Had to edit. Daniel is supposedly one of the Watchers, not Archangel. Got my myths mixed up there for a minute.
No, when someone claims to be a angel, sent to keep an eye on humans, the truth is pretty obvious.

I have you know I am no angel and I would know if I was one. I am merely a person that seems to dream odd lucid dreams. Plus I never claimed to being an Angel.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That is straight from the Necronomicon.

In the very first ritual the goal is to meet an entity that will tell you your "true name". It is necessary to know your true name to pass through the gates of each subsequent ritual.

There may even be a ladder in the first ritual, it's been awhile since I read it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

OP, this is strange that you share this dream with us, for it matches a strange dream I myself had some weeks ago.

I dreamt I was in some old city and stumbled upon an old shop. It was a soothsayer's shop. So I said to myself, why not? I usually don't care about soothsaying but hey, it was a dream, why not have some fun. So I entered to meet the old lady and sat. She goes into a trance like state and after a few minutes, she tells me she knows my name.

Now I get puzzled. I tell her that already know my name, and that she is not much use to me. But she specifies that by "name", she meant my first incarnation identity. And she tells me this century-old name.

Then you post this.

Strange.

I got a feeling many will be getting their so called "Real Names" this year

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
That is straight from the Necronomicon.

In the very first ritual the goal is to meet an entity that will tell you your "true name". It is necessary to know your true name to pass through the gates of each subsequent ritual.

There may even be a ladder in the first ritual, it's been awhile since I read it.

Wo wo wo wait what

You are joking right

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

The town is a symbol for the desert ( did the town was desolated? ). The ladder you are climbing is ( maybe ) your subconscious ( it is a spiral ladder? ). When you reach the top that means that you are close to reach kundalini or awareness ( illumination ). As for the name that is probably your iniciatic name.

Yes the town was desolated and deserted, the ladder was straight, at the top I came to a gate.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: Abednego

Yes the town was desolated and deserted, the ladder was straight, at the top I came to a gate.

The dream is telling you to pursue the light ( whatever you want to interpret that ). The ladder means the various stages you will be going trough the process. ( a ladder usually is interpreted as your spinal column, meaning that your energy has to flow from below up to your head ) You are been called.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Nope, no joke.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

If you open the cover of Led Zeppelin 4, the inside art shows an old man at the top of a mountain holding aloft a lit lantern at the bottom of the mountain,tiny and far away, you will see a little girl. She is trying to find a way up the mountain to reach the old man and his light.

The old man's light symbolizes occult knowledge.

and the little girl?

That's you.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
From what I can gather it seems to be some sort of obsticle dream. I'm not sure about a ladder but with steps up is good and down is bad. A locked gate represents an obsticle or barrier of some sort. Falling also has meaning but I don't think it's neceserally bad.

Have you worked to achieve some goal only to find there is something stainding in your way? Your dream may be telling you not to give up or you need to work harder.

I dunno, that's my stab at it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What is the meaning of your avatar to you and why did you choose it?

STM

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

What is the meaning of your avatar to you and why did you choose it?

STM

I don't know I just liked the way it looks

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Satan always tries to steal the thunder.

That dream is Godly.

Daniel means "God is my judge". You must ask to enter the gates and receive your new name.

Revelation 2:17 & 3:12.

You were weeping because you couldn't enter yet.

Guess who sounds like a trumpet:

Revelation 1:10 & Revelation 4:1

Guess whose light is gold:

Revelation 21:18

Guess whose voices those were:

Revelation 5:11-12

top topics

<<   2 >>

join