It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Texas consider expanding?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

LOL. Interesting you mention Nestle. I worked for those pricks for three years as an owner-operator.

Next time you open a bottled water, check the label, it's Nestle owned. Virtually all of em. I guess you don't live in the western part of the state....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks for the clarification on Hawaii. I'm not up on that one. Not surprising in the least.

On the military bases in Alaska,I ran up that way for a couple of years about 4 years back, they kept 4 F-22's idling 24/7, hot fuelling them at Elmendorf. (Plus a few scattered hither and yon at small 'unofficial fields' around the State). I've heard reports of numerous new missile sites for the anti-ballistic missile system as well.

At a guess, your scenario of high-tech weapons that make these 'forward bases' obsolete is...well, premature.

(P.M. Zaph on that one.)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All the Fracking states should get together and form its own country where Sociopathy is the operational system. Texas well lets make Waco the capital of this abomination since it was the scene of a massive satanic sacrifice. If your a sociopath, well the Peoples Republik will give you 40 acres and a case of Jack Daniels. Yee Haw!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Hmm, guess your not moving to Texas any time soon...

Plenty of room for you in California. You can work in a Starbucks until your absurdist talent blossoms....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Hmm, guess your not moving to Texas any time soon...

Plenty of room for you in California. You can work in a Starbucks until your absurdist talent blossoms....

Yeah, no, no Texas for me, I hate bourbon... all friggin GMO corn now, did drink some Wild Turkey 101 back in the day.. before those monsanto BASTARDS, screwed everything up.

Yes. Yes. A CALIFORNIA Barrrrrrista! I shall call myself Ramon Gris.

edit on 26-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Killpeckers Knob

edit on 26-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

LOL. Not much love for Monsanto out there in any camp....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

LOL. Not much love for Monsanto out there in any camp....

Lets keep the LOL's coming and lets take nothing seriously. PEACE.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Uh,oh, Colorado and Washington...LOL. Read that civil liberties are defined as legalized recreational doobies....

It's called freedom of choice. Texas would prefer to restrict people's choices. This gives CO and WA a leg up in the freedom department no matter how you want to paint marijuana (incorrectly I might add).

Hopefully, this thread stays at a higher level than that. Loco weed...a National issue...cough, cough...

It IS a national issue... Where have you been the last 2 years or so? By the way, Washington has also gone on record for defending gun rights from federal gun grabs as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Is this thread testing that idea that if you eat stupidfruit, it, tastes stupider?
edit on 27-1-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Frankly, your wrong. BUT, it's off topic, so I won't be sucked into your agenda and discuss it on this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
I would prefer "The Constitutional Republic of Texas", but it's what's in the paperwork that matters, not the name. Our country can be saved, but we the people have to do it. Mandatory education in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution would help lots.

What Constitution would that be? Texas is one of the worst states on respecting the Constitution. The only amendment they actually respect is the Second. Practically the entire state population lives under a 4th Amendment free zone, it has designated free speech areas, the residents love to put God into state politics, they're the state that's the poster child for stringing up suspected criminals so no due process or trials there and being the leader in executions they're probably the biggest breaker of the 8th as well.

Very Constitutional.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join