It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are ALREADY accepting Satan as god and don't even realize it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

That's because the weather is so unpredictable.

Never know what you'll get with every bite.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Wow, you're really smart. Did you you deduce all that on your own?

Ok, well I can't tell whether or not you're being serious about that comment or not so I'll give you two answers back.

If you really mean what you said then my answer is, Thanks, but it's not really too hard to deduce what I said since it's all pretty self evident based on the definitions for those terms. The Omni-everything terms that people associate with god have certain qualifications otherwise they don't apply. It's just that simple.

If you were being facetious with that comment then my answer is, prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Does God know what being evil feels like? No, God is Holy and Pure. God is Love. Where there is no Love, neither is there God.

God is not everywhere God is Love and The Spirit of Life.
God does not know everything God is Pure and Holy.

God does not control everything but all who live through His Holy Spirit.

I choose The Holy Spirit of Love and Life others may choose otherwise.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Ok, so you define God in that way. That's fine with me and I'm not saying you can't or that you should change it either.

However, I'm sure you're aware that many times God is defined as being Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. That is why I made that post earlier.

Personally I find it silly to try and define God in the first place. Even if one believes in God I don't see how it would be their place to then define him.

Everyone seems to want to define God in whatever way they like the most and nobody has the authority or proof that they are any more correct than the others so I don't see the point.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That's why Jesus said He is The Way. Jesus taught to love thy neighbour and enemy for God our Father in Heaven is merciful so we are called to be merciful ourselves.

Mercy Love Holiness Purity is what we should live through according to Christ the perfect image of the invisible God. The path to stay in The Holy Spirit is narrow but many paths lead to impurity.

God is not flesh but Spirit and God revealed that he is the essence of love through Christ Jesus.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Akragon

Because they are both spiritual forces; God The Good and satan the bad . And so calling satan a myth reminded me of athei sm.

Myths are stories about supernatural deities (whether or not said deities exist). That is how professional mythologists define the word.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

That's why Jesus said He is The Way. Jesus taught to love thy neighbour and enemy for God our Father in Heaven is merciful so we are called to be merciful ourselves.

Mercy Love Holiness Purity is what we should live through according to Christ the perfect image of the invisible God. The path to stay in The Holy Spirit is narrow but many paths lead to impurity.

God is not flesh but Spirit and God revealed that he is the essence of love through Christ Jesus.

You do realize, don't you, that there's no historical evidence (ie. contemporaneous documentation ) proving that Jesus ever lived and, even if he did, not a word of the Bible was written by anyone who witnessed him saying anything?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

We get it. You believe God is a myth. There's a reason I put this thread in the FAITH, Theology forum.

May God guide you to Wisdom and Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

We get it. You believe God is a myth. There's a reason I put this thread in the FAITH, Theology forum.

May God guide you to Wisdom and Peace.

And may Humpty Dumpty guide you to your local library.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The greatest trick satan ever pulled was getting people to think God don't exist. Without The Spirit, your prayers lack power.

Have faith and pray for freedom and peace through God's Holy Spirit of Love.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Actually forget it lol.

2nd line.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join